Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iAccess Keyboards in HD

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 317 Posts

ok I finally got iacces working and I got everything set up the way I want it with my keyboard. 2 questions though, how do I make the app in English because everytime I switch it to English it says to restart the app, well I did that and even tried rebooting it, but it is still in chinese. 2nd question is how do I go ahead and purchase the license for it, I know I'm going to have to eventually so I would rather just do it now and get it over with. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeastSS2 View Post
    ok I finally got iacces working and I got everything set up the way I want it with my keyboard. 2 questions though, how do I make the app in English because everytime I switch it to English it says to restart the app, well I did that and even tried rebooting it, but it is still in chinese. 2nd question is how do I go ahead and purchase the license for it, I know I'm going to have to eventually so I would rather just do it now and get it over with. thanks
    Go to page 1 I believe June posted all help there. If not look for a video within the last 10 pages. Someone posted a how to video.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2010-11-13)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeastSS2 View Post
    I had this issue also when I first got iacces. I just kept trying and it worked one day. One question though did you reboot your phone.

I have iacces, but I think my trial is over, cuz I get a pop up when I press certain keys. I would like the full version, but I do not understand Chinese. So I'm not sure what to press or where to go.

Quote Originally Posted by mad1206 View Post
    I have iacces, but I think my trial is over, cuz I get a pop up when I press certain keys. I would like the full version, but I do not understand Chinese. So I'm not sure what to press or where to go.
    Use google chrome go to iacces website and follow the instructions. Google Chrome will convert the language to yours.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2010-11-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Keyboardeous Maximus

iAcces theme, Winterboard Ready

Keyboardeous Maximus.theme.zip

N-Joy!

Thanks for the name guys.
    can i have this keyboard? thanks

the link is dead , cant download it

If any of you guys would like to have the full version but could not understand Chinese, maybe I can give you a hand. Just let me know what problem you have.

Alright sent in my donation, just waiting for keyboards...

Quote Originally Posted by joe97 View Post
    Alright sent in my donation, just waiting for keyboards...
    Which kb?

The droid kb on pg 19 of this thread and the one just above (eliteHD), these are great- I put a "note" in my paypal donation noting the droid /cupcake/ keyboard, but I like the elite hd one as well--

I know winterboard stopped supporting keyboard theming ever since 3.0 but I just dont get if the keyboard files exist somewhere in the iphone file system, why cant we just replace the original images in the file system instead of paying iAcces $15 (again) for something that should be part of the open source winterboard. Especially now that everyones making these sexy themes.
    And what exactly is the reason why there wouldnt be some sort of bundle or folder corresponding to the original images that we can use to theme through winterboard? Isnt all winterboard does is temporarily replacing the original images that exist anywhere in the iphone file system and are linked through winterboard through a series of bundles and folders and such?

No one likes Mario or super man I see.

Quote Originally Posted by otiswhuff View Post
    No one likes Mario or super man I see.
    What!?? The Mario keyboard is sick! I just don't have the funds right now, but I will soon and I'm gonna be rocking that Mario keyboard.
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    I know winterboard stopped supporting keyboard theming ever since 3.0 but I just dont get if the keyboard files exist somewhere in the iphone file system, why cant we just replace the original images in the file system instead of paying iAcces $15 (again) for something that should be part of the open source winterboard. Especially now that everyones making these sexy themes.
    And what exactly is the reason why there wouldnt be some sort of bundle or folder corresponding to the original images that we can use to theme through winterboard? Isnt all winterboard does is temporarily replacing the original images that exist anywhere in the iphone file system and are linked through winterboard through a series of bundles and folders and such?
    Think its more than that. I think there is a cache somewhere that has to be cleared. Just like the FolderSwitcher.

I have the Elite HD keyboard and it seems to work fine, except, the dollar symbol yields a Yen symbol and vice versa. Is there a wsy to fix this?

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Im rockin the mario and the superman Thanks otis.

Still waiting on my TMNT

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

otiswhuff (2010-11-22)

Just wondering how to make iacces work for my iPhone 4, 4.1? Deconstruct?

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

iAcces don't work for me...

EDIT:
    never mind,..
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-11-19 at 06:35 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

anybody there??????????????????????

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast