Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iAccess Keyboards in HD

My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Thanks

well if you could happy to donate

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell1471 View Post
    well if you could happy to donate
    Will look into it tonight.

My iPhone is a Part of Me shellbell1471's Avatar
    Thanks

cheers

June, I purchased your Hybrid theme and the keyboard isn't there?

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 317 Posts

Is there anyone that can post up or add to their repo the iacces .deb file for 4.1 firmware. I have followed Junes advice on here to the T and it is still not working. I can't get the iacces source to display any files, I have reinstalled many times, rebooted too.. No luck.

Quote Originally Posted by shellenberger View Post
    June, I purchased your Hybrid theme and the keyboard isn't there?
    Purchased from cydia?

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Purchased from cydia?
    Yes, would you like to see my receipt? The theme is in my Winterboard items, but it is neither in the theme or listed as a separate item in Winderboard. Can you please direct me?

thanks,

Yes, would you like to see my receipt? The theme is in my Winterboard items, but it is neither in the theme or listed as a separate item in Winderboard. Can you please direct me?

thanks,
    Hybrid HD isn't in cydia. It's only to donators atm. Request a refund.

Hybrid HD isn't in cydia. It's only to donators atm. Request a refund.
    I feel like i'm pulling teeth to get info out of you. Now i have to donate! Jesus Christ, it's not that important to me and now i'm stuck with a theme that's a piece of crap and i'm out 1.99. I ASKED you in the first place how i get it.

I feel like i'm pulling teeth to get info out of you. Now i have to donate! Jesus Christ, it's not that important to me and now i'm stuck with a theme that's a piece of crap and i'm out 1.99. I ASKED you in the first place how i get it.
    Really, Like pulling teeth First of all there is a link to the Hybrid Keyboard on the first post of this thread. Couple pages ago I told you that it also came with the Hybrid HD Update. And also said that it wasn't in cydia. Secondly your stuck with a pos theme? Delete it.. You paid 1.99 Whats your paypal I will give you 1.99 and you can request a refund and get another 1.99, plus I will send you the keyboard. I answer tons of emails, pm's, texts, tweets, etc Daily and everyone will tell you I try my best to help everyone I can. I am serious about what I said. Awaiting your paypal and email.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2010-11-11 at 12:56 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

Jahooba (2010-12-16), otishuff (2010-11-11)

Quote Originally Posted by shellbell1471 View Post
    cheers
    Here is a pink version of the Buuf keyboard let me know if its to your liking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0473.png   -img_0474.png  

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone;5572411

Delete it..

Done.

You paid 1.99 Whats your paypal I will give you 1.99 and you can request a refund and get another 1.99, plus I will send you the keyboard.
    Keep it!

Added Superman keyboard to first post. Thanks Otis

15. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

otishuff (2010-11-11)

Really, Like pulling teeth First of all there is a link to the Hybrid Keyboard on the first post of this thread. Couple pages ago I told you that it also came with the Hybrid HD Update. And also said that it wasn't in cydia. Secondly your stuck with a pos theme? Delete it.. You paid 1.99 Whats your paypal I will give you 1.99 and you can request a refund and get another 1.99, plus I will send you the keyboard. I answer tons of emails, pm's, texts, tweets, etc Daily and everyone will tell you I try my best to help everyone I can. I am serious about what I said. Awaiting your paypal and email.
    Your just mean and insensitive . kidding bro, what up June

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (2010-11-12), King Shady (2010-11-11)

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    Your just mean and insensitive . kidding bro, what up June
    Trying to theme some pic icons. Not going anywhere. Themed two in an hour. Sometimes the support questions make me wanna pull my hair out.

Alright, paid another 2 bucks via the donation button for the keyboard. Hopefully you'll send it to me.....

Trying to theme some pic icons. Not going anywhere. Themed two in an hour. Sometimes the support questions make me wanna pull my hair out.
    hey can you confirm something for me? maybe you already know. In iacces settings turn on the toggle Slide for upper case. After that open the keyboard and tap for numbers and punctuation to show. Do you lose the theme till you go back to all letters? I'm arguing with there support they say it's a theme problem not iacces. When I turn the toggle back off and I hit the button for the numbers and punctuation it stays themed.

hey can you confirm something for me? maybe you already know. In iacces settings turn on the toggle Slide for upper case. After that open the keyboard and tap for numbers and punctuation to show. Do you lose the theme till you go back to all letters? I'm arguing with there support they say it's a theme problem not iacces. When I turn the toggle back off and I hit the button for the numbers and punctuation it stays themed.
    Yes it is a theming issue not iacces.

Yes it is a theming issue not iacces.
    Oops. guess I'll shut up leave them alone then. I guess that's a whole separate area to theme then. Thanks bro

Oops. guess I'll shut up leave them alone then. I guess that's a whole separate area to theme then. Thanks bro
    Lol, yes I just found that out the other day..

Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast