Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iAccess Keyboards in HD

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth726 View Post
    crap... I'm looking for keyboards that work on the 3gs... I've been using the XHD keyboard but i want to try others...
    Or you can try them just to see if they work you have nothing to lose besides if they don't work.
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

Let m know what u all think
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I have started making a couple keyboards for my new theme Hybrid HD. While in doing so I have has alot of requests just for the keyboard

So I decided to start this thread to share my keyboards, you will be able to get them without purchasing a whole theme.

You will need iAcces

Ok Lets start this off with the newest one.

*Hybrid*

*bAdGB*

*Mario by Otis*

Donate For Hybrid Keyboard Themes

B]

Donate For bAdGB Keyboard Theme

B]

Donate For Mario Keyboard Theme

Note: bAdGB Keyboard has been released! Check out the complete theme here: bAdGigabit

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

can i request an android keyboard in hd? i would easily donate! thanks to the keyboard creators!
    ]

This is sick I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    can i request an android keyboard in hd? i would easily donate! thanks to the keyboard creators!
    Shady. what's up bro, haven't seen you in minute. I have alot of projects atm. Post a screenshot so I can have something to go by. I will do it.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2010-11-06 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

This is sick I love it.

Shady. what's up bro, haven't seen you in minute. I have alot of projects atm. Post a screenshot so I can have something to go by. I will do it.
    wow sounds awesome bro , ill get a screenie! and whens ur theme coming out man, looks awesome! definetely gonna donate for the theme and keyboard

or
    Last edited by King Shady; 2010-11-06 at 04:10 AM.
    ]

Theme is out check out Hybrid HD. Major update tomorrow. I will do this kb. Looks super clean.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

King Shady (2010-11-06)

It's amazing!!))

Just so u all know. The Mario KB will have some nice updates coming

Quote Originally Posted by otiswhuff View Post
    Just so u all know. The Mario KB will have some nice updates coming
    Is there a lite version on the Mario kb? I'm broke at the moment.
    "You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not"

My iPhone is a Part of Me TheBeastSS2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,018 Times in 317 Posts

Can someone please help me, I am trying to find iacces on cydia and I added the source http://cydia.iacces.com/apt and it says "downloading packages" like I would expect but nothing shows up, I even did the manual search and still nothing.. Any suggestions?

Anyone know how to get haptic to work on iacces?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeastSS2 View Post
    Can someone please help me, I am trying to find iacces on cydia and I added the source http://cydia.iacces.com/apt and it says "downloading packages" like I would expect but nothing shows up, I even did the manual search and still nothing.. Any suggestions?
    I tried the same url as you did but w/o Cydia so it was like: www.iacces.com/apt

better yet, open cydia and under the main page where featured apps/ cydia store products are listed, click on more package sources and select iaccess repo and it will install all packages automatically. Reboot (not respring)and you should see all the packages. Hope this helps.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

i want that mario one ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    I told you guys I had some keyboards for you and I hope these don't disappoint. Here is a collection I call Colorboardeous...

There is a match for each of Bars EPHD color mods plus an orange one. The red is not an exact match, it was a bit too dark.

There is a link for the entire pack at the bottom of this post. Eight, pretty sweet (IMO) keyboards in all.

N-Joy!

Colorboardeous Aqua.theme.zip

Colorboardeous Blue.theme.zip

Colorboardeous Fuschia.theme.zip

Colorboardeous Olive.theme.zip

Colorboardeous Orange.theme.zip

Colorboardeous Purple.theme.zip

Colorboardeous Red.theme.zip

Colorboardeous Rust.theme.zip

Colorboardeous Pack.zip

Goodnight All.

great theme, really, the following 6 characters don't show the red background when pushed: . , ? ! ' ". cheers!!!!

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

Can somebody please confirm deny is the iacces china from cydia a trial or is a fully working for the keyboards on here.

And are they winterboard ready i.e just select them in winterboard and they work or do you have to copy paste into iacces ?

Sorry if it has already been answered.
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

Yes it is a trial, it fully works with my keyboards. All you have to do is ssh to the theme folder and select in winterboard.

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

Yes it is a trial, it fully works with my keyboards. All you have to do is ssh to the theme folder and select in winterboard.
    thanks for getting back to regarding this. but what happens when the trial runs out?

Do you have to buy it ?

I am confused because some say you have to buy then others are saying no you dont have to buy if you ssh in and over write the image files in iacces.

Or does it stop working full stop after 14 days ?
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

I have no clue, I purchased it.

I have no clue, I purchased it.
    How the heck do you buy it? The entire iacces website is in Chinese. I need to buy it because I think my trial period is over.

Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    thanks for getting back to regarding this. but what happens when the trial runs out?

Do you have to buy it ?

I am confused because some say you have to buy then others are saying no you dont have to buy if you ssh in and over write the image files in iacces.

Or does it stop working full stop after 14 days ?
    When you trial period is over you'll notice a pop-up appearing every time you hit the "Enter" button, which also won't allow you to hit enter anymore. Of course, I have no idea what the pop-up message says because I think it's in Chinese.
    Last edited by Lonyer85; 2010-11-08 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Lonyer85 View Post
    How the heck do you buy it? The entire iacces website is in Chinese. I need to buy it because I think my trial period is over.

When you trial period is over you'll notice a pop-up appearing every time you hit the "Enter" button, which also won't allow you to hit enter anymore. Of course, I have no idea what the pop-up message says because I think it's in Chinese.
    Use google chrome it translates it all over

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sargd66 For This Useful Post:

Lonyer85 (2010-11-08)

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast