Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta Release] Devoured + Ani LS

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by j1o6sh View Post
    i didnt expect you to give out betas for free thanks.
    I always have. Maybe when I go to a fullout beta Ill move to paid one?

how do u beta ?

Thanks

Sent you the beta blast123!

And I'm sorry to K.Nitsua, for phrasing that the way I did. It was my honest opinion. However I wont be saying something to Rob until he deigns himself to be on my level and actually say sorry or for that acknowledge me. Till then he can have fun being thought of as the 5 year old in the room by everyone reading this!

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Sent you the beta blast123!

And I'm sorry to K.Nitsua, for phrasing that the way I did. It was my honest opinion. However I wont be saying something to Rob until he deigns himself to be on my level and actually say sorry or for that acknowledge me. Till then he can have fun being thought of as the 5 year old in the room by everyone reading this!

all I said was you didn't have to call me out.... when I release a theme, I have no problem saying, best theme available.... rather than, this blows (your theme name here) out of the water.... ya dig? I wasn't trying to attack you, yet I felt attacked. I retract my statement, theme on bro!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    when I release a theme, I have no problem saying, best theme available.... rather than, this blows (your theme name here) out of the water.... ya dig? I wasn't trying to attack you, yet I felt attacked. I retract my statement, theme on bro!
    Aight thanks rob but you did a bit more than say I didn't need to call you out... You bashed on my theme. There's a pretty clear line there and that crossed it, don't attack someones work. I won't attack anyones unless they try charging money for google images so why should you attack mine in the way you did? I want to know. Did you somehow feel threatened or what cuz your response was completely out if proportion. Ive made my peace with k.nit and explained to him what I really meant but I want to know why you really did what you did...?

Looks great my man! You definitely have something worthy here!

And just a word of advice, just concentrate on keeping your themes original & creative and don't get caught up in the drama

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Looks great my man! You definitely have something worthy here!

And just a word of advice, just concentrate on keeping your themes original & creative and don't get caught up in the drama
    Thanks Van! It means a ton to me since your G.O.C. was the first theme I ever got that was paid! You've always been one of my biggest inspirations since I joined here in July!

Thanks Van! It means a ton to me since your G.O.C. was the first theme I ever got that was paid! You've always been one of my biggest inspirations since I joined here in July!
    Thanks, I really appreciate the compliment! I'll definitely be following this thread as your theme progresses. Cheers!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toyvan View Post
    Thanks, I really appreciate the compliment! I'll definitely be following this thread as your theme progresses. Cheers!
    Wow it's wonderful to know that one of my biggest inspirations is interested in one I'm doing . Thanks Van been find your songs on iTunes lol. Why are only two singles up?
    great work and you are definitely multi talented!!

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Lookin forward to see the lockscreen in action. As I've said on twitter, competition is healthy. Since I know now that there is another HTML5 themer out there, it has given me resolve to raise the standard again... Probably wouldn't have happened this fast without competition. If only I had more than 4 hours a week to work on this stuff >_
    Let's just keep other themers' work out of our own promotions. As I've said on twitter, Nike doesn't say "this is gonna make you scrap your Reeboks!"
    #eli7e revived me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (2010-11-04)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

So I'm pretty excited to see SubWrex's lockscreen but also what knitsua can brew up that hasn't already been done

Wow it's wonderful to know that one of my biggest inspirations is interested in one I'm doing . Thanks Van been find your songs on iTunes lol. Why are only two singles up?
    great work and you are definitely multi talented!!
    hahaha..thanks! I've been trying to get those songs removed from iTunes for the past year...they are really rough demos I did 6+ years ago and they got uploaded without my knowledge or permission by a record label I was working with - Shoot me an email [email protected] and I'll hook you up with some music - as long as u remember to hook me up with your theme when it's done!

Thanks

Haha silly record label. Still though serious skill! Considering I am as far from musical as it gets! I'll definitely shoot you an email and give you some devoured goodies
    I'll do that in about an hour and get you a fixed up pre pre beta lol.

So here is my favorite loader. Videos

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    Lookin forward to see the lockscreen in action. As I've said on twitter, competition is healthy. Since I know now that there is another HTML5 themer out there, it has given me resolve to raise the standard again... Probably wouldn't have happened this fast without competition. If only I had more than 4 hours a week to work on this stuff >_
    Let's just keep other themers' work out of our own promotions. As I've said on twitter, Nike doesn't say "this is gonna make you scrap your Reeboks!"
    VERY well said K.NiT. I do appreciate that you contacted me and let me know that you didnt approve of how I worded it. I personally think that whatever you do will always be great just not always my style. As was the case with the EPHD one. But still respect, I looked at the code for that and its pretty insane man...
    That said I hope that you and SubyWrex keep on pushing each other and getting more and more amazing products out!

MediaSwitcher...
    I likey
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-11-04 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Damn am I the only one who gets along with everyone? Well except for k nitsua because he said a mean your momma joke. When in doubt just ask yourself, how would Z handle this situation? And you will be alright.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (2010-11-04), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-04)

Thanks

First Alpha/Beta out tonight to beta teamers and donaters...
    Ill post a donate link tomorrow...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-04), shitaki (2010-11-05)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

got it , thanks bro

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Damn am I the only one who gets along with everyone? Well except for k nitsua because he said a mean your momma joke. When in doubt just ask yourself, how would Z handle this situation? And you will be alright.
    Ye Z is like perma chill lmao...
    Hold on Ill send you the earliest beta/alpha...

Glimpse at the UI and my new favorite wallpaper...

Yea thats just beyond crisp... Load it up in your photos app and just gaze...
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-11-05 at 04:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-04)

Thanks

So new screenshots are at first post.. .And may I say.. The first screenshot when I first resprung and my retina looked like that im not gonna lie I needed a couple blinks. This thing is literally so new and refreshing from the plethora of colorless themes out recently you wont believe it...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -holy-shit.jpg  

24. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (2010-11-05)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast