Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta Release] Devoured + Ani LS

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

The DevouredHDDefaultRed should always be at the bottom. The lockscreen/color mods go above that. I tried to keep it simple
    Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

Mike_Gaudiello (2010-12-11)

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGiola View Post
    The DevouredHDDefaultRed should always be at the bottom. The lockscreen/color mods go above that. I tried to keep it simple
    Thanks!
    Thanks. The other color choices is whst was confusing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike_Gaudiello For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (2010-12-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Gaudiello View Post
    Thanks. The other color choices is whst was confusing.
    Oh ok. Ill see about simplifying that later. Ill be submitting a big update tomorrow morning.

sorry mate but could i ask what was your screen name before anthonyGiola yea? ive been missing for quite abit and lost touch! and with your amount of posts im sure u were here for some time! ur themes are sweeeeeeet btw!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetjshow View Post
    sorry mate but could i ask what was your screen name before anthonyGiola yea? ive been missing for quite abit and lost touch! and with your amount of posts im sure u were here for some time! ur themes are sweeeeeeet btw!

ViiOLENT.HD//
    And thanks I've learned a lot since iPhone 4 came out 3 themes in less than 2 months lol!

ahh violent..! "dusk" were the days.. I'm really glad to see what u have turned into man. from humble beginnings to the man u are now. *sobs* LOL but seriously, great work dude.

Thanks

ahh violent..! "dusk" were the days.. I'm really glad to see what u have turned into man. from humble beginnings to the man u are now. *sobs* LOL but seriously, great work dude.

Lol. We could do like a movie moment! Haha. I haven't seen you for a LONG time! Where did ya go?

hah!! just got a new job u see so was giving it my all to make an impression and sh*t so didn't really had much time on the sides.. plus it's shift work. so hours were irregular. but I've settled down I guess. lol

and can I ask, u have how many themes under ur belt? inception, this one and what else?? really digging your work mate. honestly. I hold a few ppl here in great esteem with the likes of TC TV Santaf (where???) Jazzman Bars are the few and I must say you've definitely got my attention man. bless u and your family and keep this sh*t up mate!!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to thetjshow For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (2010-12-17)

Thanks

hah!! just got a new job u see so was giving it my all to make an impression and sh*t so didn't really had much time on the sides.. plus it's shift work. so hours were irregular. but I've settled down I guess. lol

and can I ask, u have how many themes under ur belt? inception, this one and what else?? really digging your work mate. honestly. I hold a few ppl here in great esteem with the likes of TC TV Santaf (where???) Jazzman Bars are the few and I must say you've definitely got my attention man. bless u and your family and keep this sh*t up mate!!!!

iNCEPTION, Devoured, Absolute, Finality OS.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910