Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta Release] HTC Desire HD

Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    he is the first person said it is UGLY ,i never said UGLY to any one who make theme or mod,here is my video with the black and whiteflip clock.
    before i release something,i always testing by my self.
    Some people enjoy creativity. Some people, like me, are control freaks who don't tolerate anything that doesn't look exactly like the original. You'll never see a dark flip clock on an HTC Desire simply because their design is different. I meant you, nor your theme, any disrespect.

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

All I ever get on my iphone and even when I try and open the widget using Safari on my Mac is a giant question mark. So thats 0 for 2 with theme releases so far, keep up the good work.
    iLive an iLife

Yeah have we found an answer to why we can't get the weather to show up?

oh and does anyone have the weather working? i keep respringing and nothing ever happens. ive been theough all the HTC themes and this one is by far the best of them and im not gonna let a little weather problem slow me down. although ive tried all day and failed is there anyone that knew how to get it always working?[/QUOTE]
    yeah mines not working either, even before i tried to make the weather specific to my town

Quote Originally Posted by Ven0M0D View Post
    oh and does anyone have the weather working? i keep respringing and nothing ever happens. ive been theough all the HTC themes and this one is by far the best of them and im not gonna let a little weather problem slow me down. although ive tried all day and failed is there anyone that knew how to get it always working?
    yeah mines not working either, even before i tried to make the weather specific to my town[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    Yeah have we found an answer to why we can't get the weather to show up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernie-Mac View Post
    All I ever get on my iphone and even when I try and open the widget using Safari on my Mac is a giant question mark. So thats 0 for 2 with theme releases so far, keep up the good work.
    Keep respringing. It may take 5 or more times. Open it in your browser on your computer, and see how many times it takes for it to load the weather. My Safari usually takes 3 refreshes, and so does my iphone.

That's all I see for the last 30 refreshes

But if I open it in web viewer in ifile everything shows up except the weather. I always get the "dunno" question mark. I wouldn't mind grabbing another widget.HTML but there's parts of the HTML I like and I'm not that good at deleting what's what
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Well I finally got it working. Probably the stupidest thing I could think of and it worked. Still tweaking it down to minimize files. Hopefully when it's done it will be 2 winterboard files.

What ya guys think?

im actually having a hard time to set up the weather from Ottawa, Canada. It seems that the zipcode from the US work, but i dont know how to make a canadian postal code work ... help?

How do I get the dock? The Phone and all that. Thanks in advance.

How do you guys get the Date and the High and Lows i cant get it to work.. and no other htc addon works but this one i love it..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1056.png  

Quote Originally Posted by zanarkand View Post
    How do you guys get the Date and the High and Lows i cant get it to work.. and no other htc addon works but this one i love it..
    The date should work. But the high and low is only for show.

So there is no plans to impliment Highs and Lows? and i got the date to work, it was set to transparent. but I cant find the string to move it down some cause its outta position.

thanks

So there is no plans to impliment Highs and Lows? and i got the date to work, it was set to transparent. but I cant find the string to move it down some cause its outta position.

thanks
    It's halfway from the bottom you can't miss it. It's in the widget

Thanks i got it, but this is the only way i get my date to show right.. I can push the Day in front of Nov 9th, but it will which the around from Nov 9 to 9 Nov and i cant change it lol oh well..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1068.png  

hmm i have no clue either way.....heres my setup.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -untitled-1.png  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverado87 For This Useful Post:

eurocivic (2010-11-12)

I like yours alot the clock is see threw and the Moon is larger scale, along with a cleaner looking numbers..

I like yours ythalot the clock is see threw and the Moon is larger scale, along with a cleaner looking numbers..
    Thanks! Ya want it?

Sure letme check it out

Silverado, I would like a copy. And what tweak did end up implementing so the weather finally shows?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    Thanks! Ya want it?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast