Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Beta Release] HTC Desire HD

Another question...

my dock is not showing up like in the theme, and I cannot find it in the folders of the theme, any ideas?

Also, I have only got a snow like background, is this the only one included in the theme at the current time?

But fantastic theme! I am so happy the weather actually works in iOS 4!

btw the new flipclock u posted gives me a big ?

jsut letting you know

Quote Originally Posted by gaBzii View Post

jsut letting you know
    try respringing it again, it worked for me

I don't know why you need to respring more than once xD
    Last edited by nickkk; 2010-10-30 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Error

Quote Originally Posted by nickkk View Post
    Another question...

my dock is not showing up like in the theme, and I cannot find it in the folders of the theme, any ideas?

Also, I have only got a snow like background, is this the only one included in the theme at the current time?

But fantastic theme! I am so happy the weather actually works in iOS 4!
    Are you sure? Make sure there's a file called [email protected] in Bundles/com.apple.springboard
    Also, the wallpaper I'm using in the screeny is from Elite Pro HD. To replace the wallpaper, get a 320x480 image called Wallpaper.png and place it in the Flip Clock*root.

Quote Originally Posted by gaBzii View Post

jsut letting you know
    keep respring-ing!

try respringing it again, it worked for me

I don't know why you need to respring more than once xD
    It works randomly...Although it seems to work more when it's on a 3G connection.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

you posted a flip clock?

I call every clock with the HTC style a flip clock regardless if they flip or not.

I download and put in winter board but when i select your theme it dosent appear after rebot!! Please help

Thanks for the wallpaper tip

As for the dock, it is in the files but I don't think the bundles are working as the application images did not work either, I had to create a new file in the theme called "Icons" and copy and rename the ones I needed to get them to work >.<

Any ideas?

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

yo r u gonna make some hd droid statusbar icons? they would look awesome, i love the droid statusbar images! . i like the updated sense ui look u've done with this too bro. FINISH THE FIGHT!
    ]

Thanks for the wallpaper tip

As for the dock, it is in the files but I don't think the bundles are working as the application images did not work either, I had to create a new file in the theme called "Icons" and copy and rename the ones I needed to get them to work >.<

Any ideas?
    Is Summerboard Mode on?

Quote Originally Posted by nn3299 View Post
    I download and put in winter board but when i select your theme it dosent appear after rebot!! Please help
    Is Summerboard Mode on?

Quote Originally Posted by King Shady View Post
    yo r u gonna make some hd droid statusbar icons? they would look awesome, i love the droid statusbar images! . i like the updated sense ui look u've done with this too bro. FINISH THE FIGHT!
    Statusbar icons would be last on my to-do list, although with a bit of tweaking, I'm sure it's possible! Next up is the introduction of a new skin!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Li-ion For This Useful Post:

King Shady (2010-10-30)

Here's what I got so far. Weather appears to work randomly. Worked only once for me. I don't know what's wrong with the dock. And the icon names are not surrounded by the gray/black shadow as shown in the OP. Thanx Lion!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by mvppadilla View Post
    Here's what I got so far. Weather appears to work randomly. Worked only once for me. I don't know what's wrong with the dock. And the icon names are not surrounded by the gray/black shadow as shown in the OP. Thanx Lion!
    I stated in the first post that the shading isn't included with the download. Go to the last page of this forum (iPhone 4 skins) and find the thread that has the android shades. Download that info.plist.

Keep respringing! That's all I can say for the weather

I had to redo quite a few lines of code for this clock. Preview of what's to come tomorrow with some more shiny icons.

Everyone! The first post has been editted! Go grab the flipclock!
    Last edited by Li-ion; 2010-10-30 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Icon label shadows are now working. Weather appears to be working more frequently. Do you know why the dock looks like that?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

WOAH. what a freaky dock...I have no clue why it would do that sorry! I guess just reapply the theme and see if it changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Li-ion View Post
    WOAH. what a freaky dock...I have no clue why it would do that sorry! I guess just reapply the theme and see if it changes?
    I reapplied the theme and it's still the same. I also tried using the other dock included in the file but it still shows like it was 'shrunk' just like the original dock

Interesting. Do you have any add-ons that may be affecting the dock?

Also, I've added the Brushed Metal Clock to the First Post.

I have many questions to u:
    First o all, how can i change farenheit in celsius?!
    How can i convert and translate the english weather conditions in german? (example from Sunny in to 'Sonnig'

I would change the 12 hours format into 24 h how can i change this?

And if i disable the background from configme.js i can't see the clock.

I made my own theme,so i would like to post it here for german people (better supporting) and it looks like great!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    Don't be sorry. I think it looks good. Thanks for the post.Life is more colorful than plain aluminum or brushed steel IMO.

Nice job but the High and Low are not showing up how do you fix this
    ------------------------------

iPhone 4
    4.1 Firmware

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast