Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Helvecia

Default weather
    hey I am jsut wondering how do you change info at weather.html? because when I try to edit the weather.html, all I get are "Loading... ..." without getting the actual codes, I am stuck at Los Angeles as my home city, could someone please post their complete codes for weather.html here so I can just edit it myself? thanks a bunch

Quote Originally Posted by stanley_uk View Post
    hey I am jsut wondering how do you change info at weather.html? because when I try to edit the weather.html, all I get are "Loading... ..." without getting the actual codes, I am stuck at Los Angeles as my home city, could someone please post their complete codes for weather.html here so I can just edit it myself? thanks a bunch
    I think you need to check the internet for Country codes for your area for the Weather, then insert this code in the weather.html where it says 'var locale'. Country code is usually 4 letters and 4 numbers eg. BBXX0001

Manually deleted "com.apple.Springboard.folderswitcherLinen" everywhere I could find it and also rebooted.. Still no change in the folder/multitasker bkgd.

Also, my badges are still round.. Anyone know a fix for that too?

Everything else is working great..

I have the same issue as Miketf1.

1. maps, photos and camera not themed.
    2. icon badges are still the stock red circle badges.
    3. the background on folders not themed even if i try to delete the cache file and use your 4.2.1 fix.

i'm also on 4.2.1.

help! any ideas? i love this theme so much! it's so clean and professional!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    from Pixel Delirious | Art for your iDevice!
    Camera Icon

Camera and photos have been separated in 4.2.1
    1. Copy your icon-camera.png to a new folder called
    /bundles/com.apple.camera
    2. Then you will need the icons

Default.png
    [email protected]
    Icon-Camera.png becomes Icon.png
    [email protected] becomes [email protected]

Photos Icon

The Camera was removed from the mobileslideshow but the photos remain.
    In /bundles/com.apple.mobileslideshow you need to rename

Default.png to Default~iphone.png
    [email protected] to [email protected]~iphone.png
    icon-Photos.png becomes icon.png
    [email protected] becomes [email protected]

Maps Icon

Again Apple has been added to the icon names in
    /bundles/com.apple.Maps

icon.png becomes icon~iphone.png
    [email protected] becomes [email protected]~iphone.png
    As for the maps icon, as soon as I enebled summerboard mode in Winterboard, it worked for some reason

And, the BG switcher, in springboard.app on the phone, the file is, [email protected]~iphone.png but in the fix it is FolderSwitcherBG~iphone.png, so just rename that and put it in your com.apple.springboard bundle folder, delete the cache and you should be good to go (I think, I replaced the actual file and it worked)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iggifer For This Useful Post:

amitaf (2011-02-16), Kdavis220 (2011-02-18)

Thanks Iggifer!! I succuessfuly got those themed!
    I also found that my switcher ipod controls are not themed as well and I found the solution in this post.
    MacThemes Forum / iOS 4 - New, changed and relocated images. Ask here!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dary410 For This Useful Post:

Kdavis220 (2011-02-18)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    thanks I didn't even notice that. For the folder problem with the original wallpaper showing through, I just created a blank version of overlay.png and set that as my wallpaper in settings, it's not ideal but it kinda works

Hi all, I love the theme and spent reading the thread for the entire afternoon but still stuck with something to do with springjumps.

I would like to use all 8 springjumps shortcuts with the text icons (media, social, work... etc) provided in the paid (full) download, i have tried various things, but still am unsuccessful, the shortcut icons are still in default. Can anyone please explain clearly how to do it?

Thank you so much!!!!

Thanks to everyone and their info! It helped me to get almost everything set.

Only thing I'm missing is the battery on lockscreen progress bars when I'm charging my phone. Doesn't show up at all, anyone know of a fix?

Hi all, just spent the entire day jailbreaking and found this gorgeous theme. I've been at it for a long time and the last three issues I just can't seem to fix are
    A) can't get the folder backgrounds to work right (see attached). I already tried the cache clearing fix. The files keep coming back and there's actually 4.
    B) can't seem to change the background for the multitasking scroll at the bottom ( when you double click the home button )
    C) springjumps keeps crashing my phone! I've tried installing it three times and each time my springboard goes into safemode. The first time I almost cried lol

Any and all help will be appreciated folks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by stanley_uk View Post

What you're doing is opening the file when you actually need to edit it. Right click and open with a text editor like Notepad for instance. That's the only way you can edit the values otherwise it's just going to open in a browser like a webpage.

Default 4.3.2
    I love this theme-
    Ordinarily I wouldn't be picky but since I just paid for it I feel compelled to ask if there is an update coming anytime soon for 4.3.2.

As is well documented in this forum topic, there seems to be an ever increasing amount of issues concerning graphics, etc. It would be swell if there were an update to address all of these issues.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by holmzee View Post
    I love this theme-
    Ordinarily I wouldn't be picky but since I just paid for it I feel compelled to ask if there is an update coming anytime soon for 4.3.2.

As is well documented in this forum topic, there seems to be an ever increasing amount of issues concerning graphics, etc. It would be swell if there were an update to address all of these issues.

Thanks.
    This thread has been dead for a while. I think he gave up on it. Which for all of us who paid, kinda blows.

Thanks for the tip. I wish I had found this thread before I spent the money on the theme and the packages it relies upon. I'll keep watching. Maybe I'll invest the time to fix for myself.
    Last edited by holmzee; 2011-04-26 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Typo

Green Apple
    Thanks

If this thread is dead, that is disappointing, this would make a great Dreamboard theme...

Was wondering how to install the lockscreen ? With detailed instructions

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Just picked this theme up over the weekend because I liked the simplicity of design. Have been able to update several facets that weren't working on 4.3.2 (i4), and more than happy to assist/share. Using PerPageHTML (PPH), created a additional page overlay, and matching twitter widget (nothing with Facebook, sorry).

Screenshots:

Note: still working on info.plists to work on independent PPHs, e.g., Springboard, Page1, Page2, etc.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to dkaye For This Useful Post:

eojig (2011-05-10)

Outstanding! Thanks.
    I'm looking forward to trying it out.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

played with this theme over the weekend ... current styling:

Wish it hadn't died off. Simplicity is beautiful in functionality.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I agree the 8 in a line is way to much like the other themes out there. Great theme... But i have a problem

I just purchased this Theme, as and the icons are not correct... some are mission and the ones that are there are far from looking almost clear , with just text showing glyphs maybe?

The camera icon and several others, stayed stock. The entire theme loaded does not look like several others I am on 4.3.2 ... Any ideas? Im very aware of SSH, and going into the phones root, i have read most of these posts, saw several people with same issue, can we address this once and for all please?

We paid for the theme, and to me the theme is one of the best, very simple classy etc...

Thank you so much for the quick response.

Quote Originally Posted by dkaye View Post
    Just picked this theme up over the weekend because I liked the simplicity of design. Have been able to update several facets that weren't working on 4.3.2 (i4), and more than happy to assist/share. Using PerPageHTML (PPH), created a additional page overlay, and matching twitter widget (nothing with Facebook, sorry).

Screenshots:

Note: still working on info.plists to work on independent PPHs, e.g., Springboard, Page1, Page2, etc.

Sent you a PM you are the man, thank you for doing this, Really i got everything going but after 4.3.2 some things did not work and did not PHP, changed some of it in weather than gave up, look forward to your reply via PM
    Last edited by eojig; 2011-05-10 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast