Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Helvecia

Thanks
    This is an amazing theme. I freakin love it. One of the top three themes for iphone imo. Im just going to fix everything and ill post pics.

Blue i hope you can fix the opening folder makes everything dark issue.
    Thanx duude

Quote Originally Posted by Eskolade View Post
    @jtskinz... Thanks a million! Is it the same process to install glyphs for cydia apps as it is for AppStore apps?
    Yes, Cydia store works the same way or you can take the long way and create the bundles folder and then place the icon glyph in there. I go with the first method

Quote Originally Posted by GenNove View Post
    How can I mod my folder/task switcher background? I see on the pics it is themed but for me the stock background shows behind folders and the multi task switcher.
    There is a set of instructions for deleting the folder cache on page 1.
    Last edited by jtskinz; 2010-12-13 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Kaospassageraren View Post
    Hello folks!!im new to this theme and im wondering about the Glyphs :i need the apps backgrounder,crashreporter,bytafont,pkgbackup,sbor ganiser,terminal,appbackup,my3g and rename2 and im wondering if its possible to make the appstore apps grey aswell??and if so,how?
    And i wonder where the string to slide to unlock is located so i can delete it cause it shows through the analock..thank you for great theme!!!
    Here are 3 for Backgrounder, CrashReporter (I think) and BytaFont. The setup is listed on page 1.

Names: Backgrounder & BytaFont (case sensitive)

These can be found a few pages back.
    Appbackup
    My3G
    Terminal
    Rename

I will work on getting you the rest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -backgrounder-glyph.png   -backgrounder2-glyph.png   -crashreporter-glyph.png   -bytafont3-glyph.png  
    Last edited by jtskinz; 2010-12-13 at 11:38 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

Los53 (2010-12-13)

Weather will not change. Followed instructions and get an error in weather.html. Help!

I just finished this a few minutes ago. Pretty much what I did was made the icons have the gray outline. That way, I'm no longer restricted to placing my icons in certain places. I can have them anywhere on the board without having to arrange them the same way on every page.

It feels right.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    I just finished this a few minutes ago. Pretty much what I did was made the icons have the gray outline. That way, I'm no longer restricted to placing my icons in certain places. I can have them anywhere on the board without having to arrange them the same way on every page.

It feels right.
    wow that was very nice, i thought about making it look like that too but im having trouble disabling the weather and the clock on the springboard, i like the original but its not practical, i have only 8 icons showing and and the others are in folders.

Quote Originally Posted by JP72 View Post
    Weather will not change. Followed instructions and get an error in weather.html. Help!
    Can you post a screenshot of your weather.HTML file. May help.

It gives me cocoa error 513. How do I fix this?

Just bought it through Cydia, brilliant work!

Can someone put me in the right direction how I can get my Lickonfo screen look like this:

?
    iPhone 4 32GB (iOS 4.2.1 JB) | iPhone 3GS 32GB (iOS 4.01 JB) | iPod touch 4G 8GB (iOS 4.2.1)

Thanks

Download Lockscreen from 1st Post and put it via SSH on your phone

It gives me cocoa error 513. How do I fix this?
    Never heard of it

Can you PM me a copy of your weather.html? Or post a screenshot?

// The location field should be a relatively machine-legible string

// if using the default, Apple/AccuWeather parser (originally from Leopard's Weather.wdgt)

var locale = "USCA0638" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'

// Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit

var isCelsius = false //true|false

Tried changing in HTML and Config using zip code and USLA0261 and got cocoa error 513.
    Last edited by JP72; 2010-12-13 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

// The location field should be a relatively machine-legible string

// if using the default, Apple/AccuWeather parser (originally from Leopard's Weather.wdgt)

var locale = "USCA0638" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'

// Set to 'false' if you'd prefer Farenheit

var isCelsius = false //true|false
    Looks right, just thinking you may have "fat-fingered" something

Out of curiosity have you tried just the ZIP code? Your location code pulls about 4 - 5 other areas. Mine does as well, just an idea.

Do you have a screenshot of your homescreen, to see what you are getting?

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    Yes, Cydia store works the same way or you can take the long way and create the bundles folder and then place the icon glyph in there. I go with the first method
    I still can't get the Quicklock glyph to work :-( I'm guessing I'm not getting the name right with capital letters because the appstore glyphs I had have all worked fine but I'm not too sure whether to go with "QuickLock2" or "Quicklock2" or if I need a space or not. Tried a few combinations to no avail.

Edit: I really need to stop making a habit out of asking questions and then figuring out the answer. Sorry guys :-( For anyone wondering, it was QuickLock.png

Tried just zip code and got same error. Never had this problem before.

This is the best them I've used so far, it's superclear and doesn't have any crappy effects. I do have one problem Bluemetal, when I change from Farenheit to celsius, the degrees is hidden behind the weather icon. This is really disturbing. Does someone know if I can and know where to change the code so the degrees is moved a little bit to the left? Atm I've got the free version, but I think I'll get the full one.

A shitlode of cred to you for this theme Bluemetal!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to crucial1 For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-12-13)

@xelleron: Thanks. Just thought it would be part of the paid theme...
    iPhone 4 32GB (iOS 4.2.1 JB) | iPhone 3GS 32GB (iOS 4.01 JB) | iPod touch 4G 8GB (iOS 4.2.1)

Quote Originally Posted by senansager View Post
    wow that was very nice, i thought about making it look like that too but im having trouble disabling the weather and the clock on the springboard, i like the original but its not practical, i have only 8 icons showing and and the others are in folders.
    Yeah I never figured out how to disable any of those widgets. I didn't see the point of having the clock on my springboard and on my status bar, so I just edited the clock widget file and moved it completely off the page. I tried to delete it, but deleting one thing deleted everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaospassageraren View Post
    Hello folks!!im new to this theme and im wondering about the Glyphs :i need the apps backgrounder,crashreporter,bytafont,pkgbackup,sbor ganiser,terminal,appbackup,my3g and rename2 and im wondering if its possible to make the appstore apps grey aswell??and if so,how?
    And i wonder where the string to slide to unlock is located so i can delete it cause it shows through the analock..thank you for great theme!!!
    SBOrganizer & pkgbackup
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sborganizer-glyph.png   -pkgbackup-glyph.png   -pkgbackup2-glyph.png  
    Last edited by jtskinz; 2010-12-13 at 06:13 PM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-12-13)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Kaospassageraren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    SBOrganizer & pkgbackup
    They look great!! Thanks a million
    My Twitter....powderfinger76

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast