Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Helvecia

Does anybody know where the Camera and Photo Album icons are located? I've been through the bundle folder and although I found mobileslideshow, which in other themes that's where they are located, that folder won't open or doesn't have anything inside it with this theme.

any help would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    Does anybody know where the Camera and Photo Album icons are located? I've been through the bundle folder and although I found mobileslideshow, which in other themes that's where they are located, that folder won't open or doesn't have anything inside it with this theme.

any help would be awesome.
    My com.apple.mobileslideshow has icons in it 6 to be exact. Are your camera and photo icons not glyph'd? If so, then you must be looking in the wrong folder.

Are you using the free version? Did you get it from Blue or Cydia? If Blue, then go back to the original zip file and check it there. If it's Cydia you may need Blue's assistance.

Just a few things I ran into.

1) Weather.html does not edit using TextEdit on a Mac. All you get is a loading message as one of the members was saying. So way better to use iFile and edit in there. Respring and worked.

2) The search button for me did not show when placed in the Applications directory, it just showed up as a blank icon. In the applications folder I opened up _shortcut_4.app (you can use any of them as long as its not one currently used by the theme) and replaced its contents with the one included in the download. Also don't forget to enable the shortcut in Springjump. Respring and worked.

Other than that it was easy once all the recommended applications were installed. Oh, lol I also found out that there was no utility, icon, or setting for GridLock haha, you just use it.

Great theme BlueMetal! This replaced my Elite Pro HD theme. Amazing work!

Anybody missing their Weather icon? I see the icon label but nothing else.
    Last edited by StellarZ; 2010-12-11 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    Here are the names..for the ones nt been done yet...

Folders - Private File Storage and Viewing
    LotteryView
    Sky Mobile TV
    TV Plus
    Vicinity

Thanx Bruv
    Lottery is a mofo, still working on the rest.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -vicinity-glyph.png   -skysportscrickettglyph.png   -skymobiletv2-glyph.png   -skymobiletv3-glyph.png   -privatefolder-glyph.png  
    Last edited by jtskinz; 2010-12-12 at 01:02 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-12-12)

Thanks jt....Vicinity n Sky sports are kool bt sky mobile tv doesnt look kool as compared to others bt its okk. Whenevr u got free time jus hav a look at it plz.
    Thanks again bruv really appriciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    My com.apple.mobileslideshow has icons in it 6 to be exact. Are your camera and photo icons not glyph'd? If so, then you must be looking in the wrong folder.

Are you using the free version? Did you get it from Blue or Cydia? If Blue, then go back to the original zip file and check it there. If it's Cydia you may need Blue's assistance.
    My camera and photo icons are the same ones that all of you have. They are glyphed which is why its strange that I can't find them.

I was sent the file by blue. I guess I'll redownload the thing and see if I can find it in there.

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM View Post
    Thanks jt....Vicinity n Sky sports are kool bt sky mobile tv doesnt look kool as compared to others bt its okk. Whenevr u got free time jus hav a look at it plz.
    Thanks again bruv really appriciate it!

Sometimes the icons look good until I see them on a "white" background (here) I changed the smaller mobile TV (not as jagged). If that is what you were talking about. If not, let me know.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-12-12)

Its Perfact nw....Bang on!
    Thanx Again

Awesome theme, but i'm having a little issue with the icons, i tried putting some other icons on the homepage but they are too far down, not centered

Incredible theme! I need to spend some time getting it to look right and may be back with a few requests but really like it so far!

While I'm here, can I make a request for a QuickLock 2 glyph please!?
    Last edited by Eskolade; 2010-12-12 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Avoid double post

I also need help getting the colours on my lockscreen looking like the Blue's. Any help, please?

Edit: nvm.. It was the opacity setting in lockinfo settings!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

@Blue

How do I get my lockscreen to look like yours (from page one)? This is what I get

**Always on Page 1**
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Last edited by jtskinz; 2010-12-12 at 07:43 AM.

Cool theme man.

could someone please outline how to add the icons to new springjumps? I tried putting them in the theme folder and renaming them to Page5.png etc. but they appear huge after I respring. What am I doing wrong. Id like to replace the info icon in the dock to social.
    thanks

Does anybody know what I'd have to do to change the background of the timer icon? I found the timer folder, and changed everything I could think of in there to the color I want, but the icon is still the gray.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskolade View Post
    Incredible theme! I need to spend some time getting it to look right and may be back with a few requests but really like it so far!

While I'm here, can I make a request for a QuickLock 2 glyph please!?
    Here's 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -quicklock-glyph.png   -quicklock22-glyph.png  

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jtskinz For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-12-12), Eskolade (2010-12-12)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Kaospassageraren's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello folks!!im new to this theme and im wondering about the Glyphs :i need the apps backgrounder,crashreporter,bytafont,pkgbackup,sbor ganiser,terminal,appbackup,my3g and rename2 and im wondering if its possible to make the appstore apps grey aswell??and if so,how?
    And i wonder where the string to slide to unlock is located so i can delete it cause it shows through the analock..thank you for great theme!!!
    My Twitter....powderfinger76

Awesome work bro

Quote Originally Posted by Kaospassageraren View Post
    Hello folks!!im new to this theme and im wondering about the Glyphs :i need the apps backgrounder,crashreporter,bytafont,pkgbackup,sbor ganiser,terminal,appbackup,my3g and rename2 and im wondering if its possible to make the appstore apps grey aswell??and if so,how?
    And i wonder where the string to slide to unlock is located so i can delete it cause it shows through the analock..thank you for great theme!!!
    Several of the glyphs you mentioned have already been made. Go back a few pages to find them. To install them please refer to the glyph setup on page 1 of this thread.

The slider is located under the

Helvecia.Theme\Bundles\com.apple.TelephonyUI (unless you are using the lockscreen download from page one - then it would be under that theme). Deleting it may or may not work, I think you just need to install a transparent image in place of the slider? I have attached both HD and non-HD flavors.

** guess thread won't let me upload transparent (blank) images. I will upload them to a storage site later and send the link - if needed**

bottombarknobgray.png - 4shared.com - photo sharing - download image
    [email protected] - 4shared.com - photo sharing - download image
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bottombarknobgray.png   -bottombarknobgray-2x.png  
    Last edited by jtskinz; 2010-12-12 at 09:27 PM.

@jtskinz... Thanks a million! Is it the same process to install glyphs for cydia apps as it is for AppStore apps?

How can I mod my folder/task switcher background? I see on the pics it is themed but for me the stock background shows behind folders and the multi task switcher.

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast