Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Helvecia

hey five, is it just those 4 images?

On my weather description the bottom part of the "y" or "g" keeps getting cut off. Like on cloudy the tail of the "y" is cut off a little bit. I don't know how to post a pic from my iPhone but can anyone help with this. I tried messing with the .css but nothing.

My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    hey five, is it just those 4 images?
    No, there are more then 4 images you just pick which 2 you would like then place them in the uiimages folder, Their should be a total of 21 images in the biteSMS.app.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FiVe5tArPlAy3r For This Useful Post:

the_peripheral (2010-11-29)

Quote Originally Posted by FiVe5tArPlAy3r View Post
    No, there are more then 4 images you just pick which 2 you would like then place them in the uiimages folder, Their should be a total of 21 images in the biteSMS.app.

i did that, no change. i had a theme before that i was able to edit the SMS popup and that popup style has remained even after i installed this. it hasn't changed the SMS bubbles, either. it's still that weird orangish red color that it was when i first got the theme.

Thanks

i did that, no change. i had a theme before that i was able to edit the SMS popup and that popup style has remained even after i installed this. it hasn't changed the SMS bubbles, either. it's still that weird orangish red color that it was when i first got the
    theme.
    Oh so your just talking about the chat bubbles I think devoured made a red one a few pages back but I can make you any color you want just let me know, I kept those the same in the biteSMS app just like in all themes! hope that make sense and as for the popup go to uiimages folder find UIPopupAlertSheet.png/[email protected] and rename it to whatever you like and just replace those two images with the new ones that I posted earlier, let me know what happens if it doesnt work I'll help yo better when I get home on my mac!
    Last edited by FiVe5tArPlAy3r; 2010-11-29 at 07:17 PM.

Oh so your just talking about the chat bubbles I think devoured made a red one a few pages back but I can make you any color you want just let me know, I kept those the same in the biteSMS app just like in all themes! hope that make sense
    the main concern for me is this...

i'd like it to be the silver color that it was back a few pages.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

Thanks

^^ Yeah it looks like you don't even have the new biteSMS I'll send it to you when I get off work along with the grey popups, you are on 1.1 correct?

Quote Originally Posted by gramirez85 View Post
    On my weather description the bottom part of the "y" or "g" keeps getting cut off. Like on cloudy the tail of the "y" is cut off a little bit. I don't know how to post a pic from my iPhone but can anyone help with this. I tried messing with the .css but nothing.
    Have you changed your system fonts? If not try a reboot or respring!
    Last edited by FiVe5tArPlAy3r; 2010-11-29 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Have you changed your system fonts? If not try a reboot or respring!
    Yeah tried reboot n respring but again nothing. It can't be the system fonts as Monday doesn't cut the tail off the y just on the weather description. Weird, now Idk what to do

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

The widget and its font is made in HTML and works separate from any iOS system fonts.
    I need a screenshot please, just make a attachment here or upload your screenshot to any picture/file hoster

I just uploaded this theme to ModmyI/CydiaStore now. Release will be arround christmas. Saurik needs unfortunatly up to 4 weeks for releasing paid themes.

Thanks

Wow four weeks for a paid theme that's a long time when it use to be only a few days! Hey blue if we post some cydia icons (glyph) could you make some please.

here is what im talking about
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone.png  
    Last edited by gramirez85; 2010-11-29 at 11:59 PM.

here is what im talking about
    i think its just cuz you're system font is too large of a font.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to the_peripheral For This Useful Post:

FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2010-11-30)

i think its just cuz you're system font is too large of a font.
    Thanks but that's not it as I've already tried to make the font a lot smaller and issue remains

Thanks

No idea. So you tried a smaller font at splitt.css ?

Yeah that's where I made the font smaller. Idk what it is though as it started as soon as I installed the theme and before any modifications to anything. It's ok though It bothered me a bit but not enough to not use this theme. I love it. I'll live with it

Hey Blue
    I know this isn't the thread for timelessHD, but i bought the theme yesterday. and im moding... i was thinkin bout a push to start lockscreen (like the chevy camero type thing) and i visited this page... i was wondering if this theme has a push to start locksreen and how did you come about it... thanks in advance

Thanks

Made a few Cydia icons: iAcces, grooveshark, bytafont/fontswap(blue), ALT iBlank. Also included in the zip is the correct bundle name.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-2x.png   -icon.png   -iconb-2x.png   -icon2.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FiVe5tArPlAy3r For This Useful Post:

AWSUM (2010-12-03), DevouredDreams (2010-11-30)

Thanks

Thanks a lot Five. Will use them

Yeah that's where I made the font smaller. Idk what it is though as it started as soon as I installed the theme and before any modifications to anything. It's ok though It bothered me a bit but not enough to not use this theme. I love it. I'll live with it
    So it just checked the widget again. There is no bug so try another font if you want.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-11-30 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I tried Helvetica instead of Helvetica Neue and that fixed the problem. Thnx a lot Blue

Hi Guys, I'm trying to use the default Helvetica grey mail image for my mbox mail but cannot figure out where the grey iphone mail icon is located to copy and paste it over the mbox mail image.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Page 25 of 39 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast