Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 773

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Helvecia

  1. #441
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    208
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked 27 Times in 22 Posts

    go ahead and release it dream it looks ready

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to iliveforbball For This Useful Post:

    DevouredDreams (2010-11-27)

  3. #442
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    go ahead and release it dream it looks ready
    will be releasing both grey and white versions as soon as my beta testers and blue gives me the ok

  4. #443
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,146
    Thanks
    3,488
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

    As said: You have permission to release your keyboards here

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    DevouredDreams (2010-11-27)

  6. #444
    keyboards are great. I have no problem with the grey and the White looks great too.

  7. #445
    My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    private/var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    915
    Thanked 596 Times in 357 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    posting screenshots in a minute with keyboard with white button backgrounds looks great in my opinion great idea blue

    Love that white it flows real Nice with the theme keep it up devoured!

  8. #446
    been testing keyboard.

    I've been misspelling a ton of words and I think it's due to iaccess. if I type two different letters too fast it doesn't do the first letter. I thought I was imaging it but removed keyboard and tested and it doesn't do it. anyone else having issue?

  9. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by aimetti View Post
    been testing keyboard.

    I've been misspelling a ton of words and I think it's due to iaccess. if I type two different letters too fast it doesn't do the first letter. I thought I was imaging it but removed keyboard and tested and it doesn't do it. anyone else having issue?
    i do it at times to i think its just iacces but ive gotten used to it..


    Helvetics White Keyboard Download Here





    Helvetica Grey Keyboard Here



    THESE ARE WINTERBOARD READY

    STILL REQUIRES IACCES
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 2010-11-27 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

    AWSUM (2010-12-04), FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2010-11-27)

  11. #448
    iPhone? More like MyPhone donaglia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ...italy,the south -
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    ...hey Blue really great work as I said...!installed 1.1 and everything is going...I just have sometimes a crash with iRhino,cad program -

    - I have a problem,maybe you or somebody can help me:I've lost my ipod command in the dock and I don't know how to put it again in place!how do you think I can do?


    p.s. how do I install white keyboard?
    Last edited by donaglia; 2010-11-27 at 07:52 PM.

  12. #449
    Hey devoured, can you post a tutorial on how to get that keyboard working?

  13. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    Hey devoured, can you post a tutorial on how to get that keyboard working?
    first step do you have iacces 4.7/4.8

  14. #451
    I don't have Iacces because there are like 10 different things that come up when I search for it, and I only see 2 that are compatible with ios4, I think. One says china, and one says hong kong.

  15. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    I don't have Iacces because there are like 10 different things that come up when I search for it, and I only see 2 that are compatible with ios4, I think. One says china, and one says hong kong.
    ok you need the china one when you open it for the download you will see the numbers 4.7 or 4.8

  16. #453
    ok, i installed that.

    when i open it, it gives me a bunch of stuff i can't read. i'm guessing it's chinese. some kind of alert pops up, that i can't read. and then i click that, and it takes me out of it.

    what the eff is going on with this?

  17. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by the_peripheral View Post
    ok, i installed that.

    when i open it, it gives me a bunch of stuff i can't read. i'm guessing it's chinese. some kind of alert pops up, that i can't read. and then i click that, and it takes me out of it.

    what the eff is going on with this?
    ok now reboot your phone..
    open i acces and switch it to english
    then select my keyboard in winterboard
    then respring
    open up messages
    when you open the keyboard youll see a little globe at the bottom
    just hit that

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

    the_peripheral (2010-11-27)

  19. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    ok now reboot your phone..
    open i acces and switch it to english
    then select my keyboard in winterboard
    then respring
    open up messages
    when you open the keyboard youll see a little globe at the bottom
    just hit that
    sweet! thank you.

  20. #456
    iPhone? More like MyPhone donaglia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ...italy,the south -
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    so we have to put your keyboard in the thems section as helvecia theme right?

  21. #457
    My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    private/var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    915
    Thanked 596 Times in 357 Posts

    Blue I found one image in the AppStore not themed still has the blue glow but everything else seems fine!

  22. #458
    My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    private/var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    841
    Thanks
    915
    Thanked 596 Times in 357 Posts

    Sorry here's the image forgot to upload it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  23. #459
    Quote Originally Posted by donaglia View Post
    so we have to put your keyboard in the thems section as helvecia theme right?
    yes just activate through winterboard..

    does require iacces from cydia

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

    donaglia (2010-11-27)

  25. #460
    iPhone? More like MyPhone donaglia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    ...italy,the south -
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    yes just activate through winterboard..

    does require iacces from cydia
    ....allright..I'm just downloading it now..it takes a little bit long time -

    - I've lost my ipod dock controls...do you know how can I restore them?

Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •