Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Helvecia

Quote Originally Posted by aimetti View Post
    Looking better
    thanks.. what would you change as i need people to give ideas cuzz you all will be the ones who decide on my release of it.. want it to be perfect for everyone who will be using it

My iPhone is a Part of Me FiVe5tArPlAy3r's Avatar
    Thanks

Great job on the keyboard my friend looks fantastic are you going to do landscape too? I know they are a lot of images so just wondering?? also here is a screenshot of the ALT status bar images that I have done they are almost ready so I'll probably just post theme up soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks

@ devoured The only thing that I would change with the keyboard is maybe finding a wider/bolder font for the keys but it does look really awesome you nailed the colour perfect to my eyes!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FiVe5tArPlAy3r For This Useful Post:

DevouredDreams (2010-11-26)

Ya colors look good. I use Droid sans as my phone font and is one of my favs. I like bolder looking fonts as well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to aimetti For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FiVe5tArPlAy3r View Post
    Great job on the keyboard my friend looks fantastic are you going to do landscape too? I know they are a lot of images so just wondering?? also here is a screenshot of the ALT status bar images that I have done they are almost ready so I'll probably just post theme up soon!
    thanks and yes im currently working on the landscape

and i was thinking a wider mre bold font myself or just add a little stroke to the text to make it bolder

@fivestar i love those status bar images bro they look great i like the d70000 red html color its not to bright and not to dark

portrait is done fixed the boxes at the bottom and added a stroke to the letters to give them some boldness for reading the little circle under the up arrow will turn red when you hit it for caps.. still working on the landscape and some extras.. as soon as its done i will send to bluemetal as a add on for helvecia
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 2010-11-26 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

^^ Awesome work bro defintaly like the boldness can't wait to use it!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FiVe5tArPlAy3r For This Useful Post:

^^ Awesome work bro defintaly like the boldness can't wait to use it!
    almost done got about half of the landscape done and another half to go

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2010-11-26)

so finally had a few minutes to play around with photoshop , got the overlay blank and tried another wallpaper , kinda like the dark one now. Still to horrible to figure out how to get the 8 boxes I want for the icon on the blank overlay but I will manage with this.

Gonna leave the blank overlay just in case I want to switch to the normal wallpaper again but at least have the flexability to go to whatever one I want.

so finally had a few minutes to play around with photoshop , got the overlay blank and tried another wallpaper , kinda like the dark one now. Still to horrible to figure out how to get the 8 boxes I want for the icon on the blank overlay but I will manage with this.

Gonna leave the blank overlay just in case I want to switch to the normal wallpaper again but at least have the flexability to go to whatever one I want.

that looks good buddy

thx ,

i need to play with photoshop more so i can actually do this stuff lol

thx ,

yea i know what you mean this keyboard is my first thing without a psd lmao

your good at it tho man i wouldnt mind having that overlay for real it looks sick

landscape

what you think?
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 2010-11-26 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Okay guys here is the ALT status bar images in the zip you will find two folders UIKit.framework drop that folder into var/stash/themes/Helvecia/Folders, and the other (Signal dots) by the way I do not take any credit for those dot images I only change the color to match this theme all credit goes to "bjbinc" open that folder and place all images into UIImages folder. Make sure to always backup! Have fun
    Attached Files Attached Files

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FiVe5tArPlAy3r For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thx ,

The more you PLAY the more you LEARN, Trust me!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

key board looks fantastic man. Im nit picking here to try to give some sort of feedback but perhaps a little more space between the letters in the words "space" and "enter". The letters seem to be overlapping a bit...or I need to put in my contacts. lol

20. The Following User Says Thank You to iliveforbball For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by iliveforbball View Post
    key board looks fantastic man. Im nit picking here to try to give some sort of feedback but perhaps a little more space between the letters in the words "space" and "enter". The letters seem to be overlapping a bit...or I need to put in my contacts. lol
    its the font the way it lays but i can do letters then put them on one by one and space it if people would like

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    yea i know what you mean this keyboard is my first thing without a psd lmao

your good at it tho man i wouldnt mind having that overlay for real it looks sick

landscape

what you think?
    I think I need that keyboard! lol

23. The Following User Says Thank You to FiVe5tArPlAy3r For This Useful Post:

I think I need that keyboard! lol
    i appreciate the support.. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    thanks and yes im currently working on the landscape

and i was thinking a wider mre bold font myself or just add a little stroke to the text to make it bolder

@fivestar i love those status bar images bro they look great i like the d70000 red html color its not to bright and not to dark

portrait is done fixed the boxes at the bottom and added a stroke to the letters to give them some boldness for reading the little circle under the up arrow will turn red when you hit it for caps.. still working on the landscape and some extras.. as soon as its done i will send to bluemetal as a add on for helvecia
    Could you possibly upload the files you're using/making? I've been wanting to make my own iAccess keyboard to match this theme, but I don't know what images I need to make or how to implement it or anything.. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jakemmarsh View Post
    Could you possibly upload the files you're using/making? I've been wanting to make my own iAccess keyboard to match this theme, but I don't know what images I need to make or how to implement it or anything.. Thanks
    Ince i get this done ill more likely release the psds for people to make their own version but not until my final release thanks

or go to iacces keyboards in hd thread and download one of downloadeous maximu keyboards and use it as a template and go over the layers with the way you want it to look..
    Last edited by DevouredDreams; 2010-11-26 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DevouredDreams For This Useful Post:

FiVe5tArPlAy3r (2010-11-26)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

This is looking better and better. Have you tried the white buttons on the grey background ?

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast