Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Dynamic HD by iOS-Graphix

do you have files to make it tap to unlock? that would be pretty cool
    not yet, but if i have some time.....i could make some

Follow me and the GC3Team on Twitter
    For donations use this link and please mention the theme you donate for

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xpprem View Post
    not yet, but if i have some time.....i could make some
    that would be cool

update is online on cydia

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hello zpprem

yes i have dl all the pakages from dynamic hd exect the new update ive tried but it comes with an error, i will attach a pic.

im sure i put it all in the right order i will attach a couple of pics for u to approve.

the sb settings worked fine after i ssh into it and put the close file into it so no worries.

and the ? in the middle is gone and i dont know how

so a couple of issues is that: ive dl the lockinfo but it sure doesnt work with the dynamic hd LS EN ill post a pic.

and believe i asked it before, how do i change the pic at the top of the homescreen.

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -foto1.png   -foto2.png   -3.png   -4.png   -5.png   -foto.png   -fotoo.png  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cihados For This Useful Post:

xpprem (2010-11-08)

please set the rights of all folders and files per ssh to 0755 and owner=root and group=wheel
    then try the update again. or you delete all ls and the normal widget folder (Dynamic HD Widget.theme).
    This are the folders you get with the update and try the download again.
    its only a problem with the rights.

to the lockscreen, as soon you can download the update, the lockscreen will function without lockscreen. you can deactivate it in settings.

after that please post again the screenshots with errors still exists.

thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

please set the rights of all folders and files per ssh to 0755 and owner=root and group=wheel
    then try the update again. or you delete all ls and the normal widget folder (Dynamic HD Widget.theme).

to the lockscreen, as soon you can download the update, the lockscreen will function without lockscreen. you can deactivate it in settings.

thanks
    okey i will try that when i get home, im at work right now.
    but yiu still havent answered how to change the pic at the top of the homescreen?

on the first post:

Dynamic HD Widget (simple widget with SB-Wallpaper from camera roll)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

on the first post:

Dynamic HD Widget (simple widget with SB-Wallpaper from camera roll)
    i really cant see how that affects the pic at the top, on my iphone it only affects the user wallpaper at the right.

and what does sb mean?

sb = Springboard = Homescreen

in the top of the homescreen is only the weather widget. take it off and it wont be shown.
    there are no more images in the top.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

sb = Springboard = Homescreen

in the top of the homescreen is only the weather widget. take it off and it wont be shown.
    there are no more images in the top.
    okey so now im with u. when you unmark the weather widget both the pic at the top & the weather and date forecast at the buttom is off.

hmm isīnt it possible to do these without interrupting one and another, i meen if i want a pic of my own in the top i should be able to do that without losing the capability to see the date and the weather at the buttom (the pic at the top has surely nothing to the with the date and weather its just a image of an landscabe nor a blue light). and u should also loose the 2010 in the middle it kind of ruins it when your hometown have many letters.
    and also a request is that i am able to put the weather and date apps under the weather and date widget and make them transparent and by pressing the transparent app underneath it will pop up just like in g.o.c. hd now thats really awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    The question mark in the middle is calling for an icon that needs to be named correctly, look in the wallpaper.html file i think you should see what needs to be fixed, i cant quite remember exactly what it is.

To change the overall wallpaper just check the Dynamic Customize theme on top of the regular theme and add your own wallpaper keeping the name the same as in the customize folder and youll be set.

Hope this helps. Also be sure to download my loading screens.
    thanks 4 trying to tell me in on how to change the overall wallpaper, ive tried to do as i understand how to do it but i really cant.

i meen in the dynamic customize theme u have wallpaer.html, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected].

now should i rename my one pic [email protected] and the replace it with the existing or??

thanks 4 the help

thanks
    hello exxprem

i give up replacing all the folders & files the way u asked me to its to stressfull cause its a lot, every single one needs to be done and i rather have a half done theme than doin that!

so i went on and tried the second option u had 4 me, deleted all the ls and the widget parts trough ssh and tried to install dynamic hd widgets in cydia again but its the same error as shown before.
    i dont know what else to do.

thanks
    hello exxprem

i give up replacing all the folders & files the way u asked me to its to stressfull cause its a lot, every single one needs to be done and i rather have a half done theme than doin that!

so i went on and tried the second option u had 4 me, deleted all the ls and the widget parts trough ssh and tried to install dynamic hd widgets in cydia again but its the same error as shown before.
    i dont know what else to do.
    Last edited by Cihados; 2010-11-09 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cihados For This Useful Post:

xpprem (2010-11-09)

sorry man, but i'm not supporting cydia and i down't know why you get this error.
    did you buy the theme on cydia or by donation?
    i can send you the update and you have to copy it on your device.

to the weather image and the image on top:
    sorry, buti think you got with this theme one of the most customizable theme here. and the image on top belongs to the weather widget.
    if i'll find some minutes i can looking forward to change it for you.
    but you can change the image i the widget, how many images you need to change

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

sorry man, but i'm not supporting cydia and i down't know why you get this error.
    did you buy the theme on cydia or by donation?
    i can send you the update and you have to copy it on your device.

to the weather image and the image on top:
    sorry, buti think you got with this theme one of the most customizable theme here. and the image on top belongs to the weather widget.
    if i'll find some minutes i can looking forward to change it for you.
    but you can change the image i the widget, how many images you need to change
    neither do i, its just annoing. i bought the theme in cydia thats where i saw the theme in the first place, i didnt knew i could buy it elsewhere.

what do u meen by not supporting cydia, why is that may i ask, and how come its 4 sale in cydia if u dont support it.

well yes its a nice theme, just difficult makin it work.. in my oppinion i would rather have a big clock at the top, i just dont think it should mix up with the date and weather part, that should be by its own with the capability of invincible apps behind it. well if you have the time i would be gratefull and i think many others will too..

haha i know i can change the image in the widget (well not right now cause i cant download the widget part) but still more customability is better..

what do u meen by not supporting cydia, why is that may i ask, and how come its 4 sale in cydia if u dont support it.
    sry, my mistake...i don't give support for cydia, cause i'm not a developer of it or anything else.
    i only send my themes to cydia!!!

but still more customability is better..
    lol, you compare dynamic hd with goc and you nethertheless say "more customability"?
    SORRY, more customizations aren't almost possible WITHOUT need of ssh!!
    And a themer has to think about ALL not only the user which have the experience!

But please let us stop this here and i'll see.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cihados View Post
    well yes its a nice theme, just difficult makin it work.. in my oppinion i would rather have a big clock at the top, i just dont think it should mix up with the date and weather part, that should be by its own with the capability of invincible apps behind it. well if you have the time i would be gratefull and i think many others will too..

haha i know i can change the image in the widget (well not right now cause i cant download the widget part) but still more customability is better..
    Dude this theme installs itself, just activate the iconoclasm layout in the settings of iconoclasm and bam..instant badass iphone theme. I have no problems customizing this theme, i even posted a package of custom loading screens for everyone.
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

xpprem (2010-11-11)

hello,

can you help me !

the icon of biteSMS don't change

thx

where did you place the icon (Folders/biteSMS.app) ??

yes i make folder call biteSMS.app with the icon inside in :

folders/

the names of the folders are case sensitive so please write "Folders" (upper F!!!!)

it's the same with " Folders " my icon bite sms don't work

where you get the icon from and how is the name of the icon??? which phone and os do you have?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast