Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hybrid HD (With Animated Weather)

Quote Originally Posted by cleskers View Post
    Bingo that was it thank you so much. Nwo how about the keyboard?....lol. Only joking I am using the 5 row keyboard. I do miss my Swype. I see that I can get help here when I have a question.
    Sorry I was putting u in the wrong spot. But glad u got it an for the keyboard. Look up williphonemaster on you tube he's got a tutorial on how to get it setup

Quote Originally Posted by primalscream.40 View Post
    Yep I got like 5. But this one an invision rock. I had to redo that silver mod on invision. The first attempt was mehhh. Icons looked horrible. I'll finish up this evening when parked
    Sweet

is the version on Cydia still iphone 3gs only? Or does it work for the 4 now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jman90 View Post
    is the version on Cydia still iphone 3gs only? Or does it work for the 4 now?
    This version of hybrid hd works on ip4. Make sure it says HD

Great theme! Just got it last week! Managed to get most of the tweaks done. Still need help getting an image on the lockscreen and theming the maps and clock icons please. Additionally, is there a way to skin my Cydia app icons? Thanks!

Love this theme, works great for the most part.

One problem I'm having is some of the apple icons are showing up stock. Camera, photos, clock, and maps. I deleted cached icons using ifile like someone had suggested and still no luck. Anyone know how to fix this? I'm on IP4 with 4.2.1.
    Other problem is the keypad on the lockscreen shows up old school as well as the keyboards. I read through the majority of this thread and didn't see an answer as to how exactly to fix that.
    Only other thing is the status bar, mine doesn't have that cool frame around the clock area.
    Also. I updated my weather widget and tried to add liveclock and the liveclock does not display at all

Sorry for the troublesome post, I'm sure these issues have simple fixes. But navigating through this forum is a pain without the use of a computer.
    Thanks for any assistance

This theme is not updated for 4.2!! You will continue having troubles with the map, photos and camera. I try to keep all my themes updated but it is a very tuff task with the way apple keeps changing image locations and names.

The image on the lockscreen will not work on 4.2! This has been said many times. There is only one way to make it work, but requires you to change the HTML code and add a folder to the theme with the image you want to be shown.

I will get to this eventually, but if you want to fix yourself just look through the forum and find other people that are having the same issues with maps, photos, and camera. all it is is name changes, the icons are already there.

Glad you enjoy the theme, and thanks for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    This theme is not updated for 4.2!! You will continue having troubles with the map, photos and camera. I try to keep all my themes updated but it is a very tuff task with the way apple keeps changing image locations and names.

The image on the lockscreen will not work on 4.2! This has been said many times. There is only one way to make it work, but requires you to change the HTML code and add a folder to the theme with the image you want to be shown.

I will get to this eventually, but if you want to fix yourself just look through the forum and find other people that are having the same issues with maps, photos, and camera. all it is is name changes, the icons are already there.

Fair enough. Tried to read through this thread, but as you can see we're at page 61! I'll work on the HTML file and see what I can do. Thanks for a quick reply!

That just answered a lot of my questions. Thanks, and sick theme.

Hi what is the local code for Sydney . Australia . I put in my zip code. 2768 . It comes up with Rayhman centre .??? Ehhh

Thanks

iz there a way to remove the lockscreen picture frame but still hav the slide bar n the time frame and adding a differ wallpaper because at times the lockscreen has everything from the theme but instead of having the little frame it had my wallpaper but as soon as i unlock then lock it returns to the frame with no pic since i hav 4.2.1

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I would love to have an animated weather widget in my sb. I didnt buy this theme but definitely will donate just for the weather widget.

Guys could anyone tell if I can mix hybrid animated weather with sb slideshow theme together.

I have iNitsua sb slideshow theme I want to run Hybrid weather & iNitsua sb slideshow together

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

just bought this theme today after having goone to 4.3 and then back to 4.2.1 (thanks tiny umbrella) but i still see the theme MOSTLY works except for folders not being themed and also the stock Apple icons either.... am i missing something to at least fix these things? im not worried about lockscreen or animations just the icons....

Ok read through, got icons fixed. Damn apple. Changing locations again on 4.2.1. Question is only the green mod is available on cydia. How can I get the other color mods from you??

anybody have the icon for iaccess? it has iaccess keyboards but no iaccess icon for the theme?? wierd...
    Last edited by scooby092477; 2011-03-22 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Need help please. I tried to set this up but I don't see any instructions or missed it somewhere. I need help with the following.
    How to set up the animated weather on top of screen.
    How to put picture on frame in lock screen.
    I installed loading screen but doesn't shows up in winter board. Tried uninstall and install again but nothing.
    How to get the color mods.
    I normally see the instructions in the beginning of the thread, just can't find them. Thanks
    Last edited by HUNTER12; 2011-03-26 at 05:29 PM.

I love this theme!! But the 4 missing icons+ keyboard don't work for me please help

How did you get the icons to work??
    Last edited by Jdmroman; 2011-03-27 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzat View Post
    I would love to have an animated weather widget in my sb. I didnt buy this theme but definitely will donate just for the weather widget.

Guys could anyone tell if I can mix hybrid animated weather with sb slideshow theme together.

I have iNitsua sb slideshow theme I want to run Hybrid weather & iNitsua sb slideshow together
    Anyone guys?

Quote Originally Posted by HUNTER12 View Post
    Need help please. I tried to set this up but I don't see any instructions or missed it somewhere. I need help with the following.
    How to set up the animated weather on top of screen.
    How to put picture on frame in lock screen.
    I installed loading screen but doesn't shows up in winter board. Tried uninstall and install again but nothing.
    How to get the color mods.
    I normally see the instructions in the beginning of the thread, just can't find them. Thanks
    To edit the weather. You will need ifile in cydia. go to var/stash/themes./hybrid weather In the weather you will see a widget.html. click the widget.html and open in text viewer. scroll down until you see var local: "72301" edit the number in the quotations to your zip code. Respiring device.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdmroman View Post
    I love this theme!! But the 4 missing icons+ keyboard don't work for me please help

How did you get the icons to work??
    Post pics of the icons. For the keyboard you need iacces

To edit the weather. You will need ifile in cydia. go to var/stash/themes./hybrid weather In the weather you will see a widget.html. click the widget.html and open in text viewer. scroll down until you see var local: "72301" edit the number in the quotations to your zip code. Respiring device.
    Ok thanks.
    How do I put picture on the lockscreen frame?
    And how do I get the color mods? Thanks again

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast