Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hybrid HD (With Animated Weather)

@digitalsin thank you so much for the help i needed, its all sorted out now.

@june thanks for the clarification, thought i was going nuts because of the picture not displaying.
    are you going to release it in the update or do i recieve the file from you?

Thanks
    Believe it or not I read all of 58 pages(most of them just to say thanks) but for newbies like us it wasn't very helpful because it's all assumed that we supposed to know where everything goes and the instructions are not very detailed or outdated.
    Having said that June is a master at what he does.... I saw his other theme "Quicksilver" and it looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsin View Post
    Believe it or not I read all of 58 pages(most of them just to say thanks) but for newbies like us it wasn't very helpful because it's all assumed that we supposed to know where everything goes and the instructions are not very detailed or outdated.
    Having said that June is a master at what he does.... I saw his other theme "Quicksilver" and it looks awesome.
    Thanks, btw what was your issue? This themes a little out dated O_o lol but will get a facelift! I'm working on a new theme now that will be out soon. iNviSion HD (I'll attach screenie at the bottom). After that is done I will go back and give all 5 themes the updates they deserve
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Thanks, btw what was your issue? This themes a little out dated O_o lol but will get a facelift! I'm working on a new theme now that will be out soon. iNviSion HD (I'll attach screenie at the bottom). After that is done I will go back and give all 5 themes the updates they deserve
    That screen shot looks HOT

Thanks
    Welcome
    Would love to beta test for ya

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help Please!
    Ok, I purchased this theme through cydia and love it. However, there's one or two things that I'm missing.

1. None of my keyboards seem to work. I tried downloading iAcces China4 or whatever but have no idea what to do from there.

2. Some of my apps don't have skins as well as my folders.

3. My weather widget is at the bottom and I'd like it to be at the top.

4. Is there a solution or workaround for getting a picture on the lockscreen.

5. How do I get the clock to show up on the lockscreen?

6. How do I change the colors?

I'm sure these all probably have a simple solution, can anyone please help? Thanks ahead of time.

With that said, AWESOME theme June!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1987.png  

Quote Originally Posted by KCEisBatman View Post
    Ok, I purchased this theme through cydia and love it. However, there's one or two things that I'm missing.

1. None of my keyboards seem to work. I tried downloading iAcces China4 or whatever but have no idea what to do from there.

2. Some of my apps don't have skins as well as my folders.

3. My weather widget is at the bottom and I'd like it to be at the top.

4. Is there a solution or workaround for getting a picture on the lockscreen.

5. How do I get the clock to show up on the lockscreen?

6. How do I change the colors?

I'm sure these all probably have a simple solution, can anyone please help? Thanks ahead of time.

With that said, AWESOME theme June!
    For the keyboard. Look up williphonemaster on utube. He's got directions posted on how to set it up

June will have to give you the other background and the top weather CSS code to put it on the top

Are u on 4.2.1 iOS. That might be the reason some of the icons not skinning. Maybe try using iwipe cache from Cydia
    Hope that helps

Edit: which icons are not skinning. All apple app should skin. The one that don't are the Cydia apps. U have to change them urself

The colors u r meaning like blue red green color mods.

Thanks for the help Primal!!

I will not be on the forums until the release of my next theme. (A few Days) So any questions won't be answered until then. Thank you for your patience.

Much like other users I am also having issues with some of my icons. Though the ones I am having issues with are the stock Apple ones.... I have used iFile to wipe out any of the cached icons yet these four still remain.

Camera, Maps, Clock and Photo Album icons all are unchanged.

Anyone know a work around for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kidami View Post
    Much like other users I am also having issues with some of my icons. Though the ones I am having issues with are the stock Apple ones.... I have used iFile to wipe out any of the cached icons yet these four still remain.

Camera, Maps, Clock and Photo Album icons all are unchanged.

Anyone know a work around for this?
    Have u tried this it might help

If you have ifile
    Go to private/var/mobile/library/caches/com.apple.iconscache. Press edit an select all. Then press the trash can on the bottom to delete it's 100% safe
    Im kinda outta options if that don't help

Thanks for the help Primal!!

I will not be on the forums until the release of my next theme. (A few Days) So any questions won't be answered until then. Thank you for your patience.
    no problem

Quote Originally Posted by primalscream.40 View Post
    Have u tried this it might help

If you have ifile
    Go to private/var/mobile/library/caches/com.apple.iconscache. Press edit an select all. Then press the trash can on the bottom to delete it's 100% safe
    Im kinda outta options if that don't help
    Thats exactly what I did when I was talking about using iFile to remove the cached icons.

Thing is its not just with Hybrid HD Theme, I have some other themes I will use from time to time and its across the board regardless of what Theme I am using.

If u can hang tight I'll give u an answer tomorrow not at home atm. June is gonna update this theme soon

edit: well what i was gonna suggest doesnt work neither i have the clock app that dont skin aswell, i just hide it
    Last edited by primalscream.40; 2011-02-12 at 04:08 AM.

Thanks

This is my absolute favorite theme...Thanks June! All my icons skinned perfectly until I upgraded from iOS 4.1 to 4.2.1. Anyone find a solution to this problem yet?

Thanks man, There will be a fix as soon as I update.

I read through the thread and did't see this, I have a verizon IP and the animated weather is not working. No it is working but does not show location, it shows West Memphis. I am assuming that 4.2.6 is slightly different. Any help would be great I have found the files for the ani weather and the yahoo weather for my phone. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cleskers View Post
    I read through the thread and did't see this, I have a verizon IP and the animated weather is not working. No it is working but does not show location, it shows West Memphis. I am assuming that 4.2.6 is slightly different. Any help would be great I have found the files for the ani weather and the yahoo weather for my phone. Thanks
    Did u change the var local

I found var/local and nothing in it. What do I need to put there?

Try putting ur zipcode
    Example var/local "38901"
    Or how ever the var local looks keep that the same just put "zipcode"

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast