Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Hybrid HD (With Animated Weather)

Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Ok guys, I did a couple here one with the widget at the bottom and one with the widget at the top. It's probably not going to be exact, cause I dunno where exactly you are trying to put it. It is very simple to edit these. I just don't have the time atm. You all can edit these in ifile. Edit the Widget.html Start where the pic is, and edit the top: 63px, raise the number to go down, lower the number to move it up. Remember what number you started with and where you get it where you like it, adjust the others accordingly...
    Sorry for disturbe... i use a bottom version but i see a border in my scren..
    How leave it?

-phototomac-imauikek-10.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mauikek View Post
    Sorry for disturbe... i use a bottom version but i see a border in my scren..
    How leave it?

-phototomac-imauikek-10.jpg
    You still need to adjust the html. or give me your email. and I'll send you the modified HTML

You still need to adjust the html. or give me your email. and I'll send you the modified HTML
    i sent you a mail now...

aye bro. can u also send me the modified HTML? I have that problem too when I use the bottom widget.

LOVING this theme!!! Followed your instructions, and still have a couple of minor issues. As you can see from the screenshots, I have a few standard icons that are not skinned. How can I correct that? (Edit: I apparently cut off my dock on the screenshot... my BiteSMS logo is not skinned either.)

Also, is there any way to improve the looks/spacing of open folders? I'm using gridlock, iconoclasm, and folder enhancer.

Thanks for the help and the excellent theme!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Last edited by snoophogg; 2010-11-03 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Added BiteSMS issue

2nd screenshot

And last one... Sorry, can't upload multiple through the modmyi app I guess?

can this work on 3gs 4.0.1?

4.1 and I've cleared the cache, resprung, and rebooted

Quote Originally Posted by trac3 View Post
    can this work on 3gs 4.0.1?
    Yes 3GS version is in cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by snoophogg View Post
    4.1 and I've cleared the cache, resprung, and rebooted
    strange, and your on an ip4?
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 2010-11-03 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yes, iPhone 4. Not even sure what to check

hey june,

i found the one for the 3gs on cydia however the "phone, messages, mail, etc.." icons are like little blocks instead of the regular icon ? or has that been updated?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

What is the default weather widget refresh rate? 60 min or 60 sec?

My battery is dropping power too quickly.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Gorgeous theme and enjoying it immensely. One question - some of my Cydia icons aren't skinning. Is there something I can do (4.0.1)? The only one I'd really like fixed is Cydia itself. The rest are only for completeness.

Thanks so much!

Quote Originally Posted by snoophogg View Post
    Yes, iPhone 4. Not even sure what to check
    Have you tried reinstalling? Are you sure it's on the top of winterboard?

Quote Originally Posted by trac3 View Post
    hey june,

i found the one for the 3gs on cydia however the "phone, messages, mail, etc.." icons are like little blocks instead of the regular icon ? or has that been updated?
    No that is how it is setup on the 3GS Easy fix tho if you dont want them That wat.

Quote Originally Posted by pocketdoc View Post
    What is the default weather widget refresh rate? 60 min or 60 sec?

My battery is dropping power too quickly.
    I would have to check. Believe it is secs though.

Quote Originally Posted by kimvy View Post
    Gorgeous theme and enjoying it immensely. One question - some of my Cydia icons aren't skinning. Is there something I can do (4.0.1)? The only one I'd really like fixed is Cydia itself. The rest are only for completeness.

Thanks so much!
    Cydia should be themed already. Can you post a screenshot.

Next update will come this weekend! Will include a couple mods for springboard and even a color mod Thanks to Floppy_Joe. Also will include couple more keyboards that are easier to read.

Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast