Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Absolute HD [ Released ]

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wric View Post
    The Absolute wallpaper is NOT within the wallpaper selection of the Settings application. Also, can you tell me the purpose of the Absolute NoN 4.1, the Absolute 3GS Autocreate, Absolute Alt Icon options? Should they be selected? In what order should they be placed? Thanks in advance!
    Absolute non 4.1 is if you werent on iOS 4.1 and wanted the SMS bubbles
    Absolute 3Gs Autocreates was so that 3Gs users could use the autocreates for app store icons
    and Absolute Alt Icons are a smaller icon with more styling. They are ALL optional. Ill try and upload the wallpaper for you later tonight alright? Sorry typing on my phone

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

wric (2010-12-06)

That would be much appreciated, thank you!

Hate to be a nag . . . but when you have a moment, please upload the red wallpaper. Thanks in advance. By the way, I'm reading about your new theme "Devoured". Is it much different than Absolute? I've seen some screenshots that look similar.

Default update help
    So I am kinda new when it comes to exploiting my iPhone. I have a small knowledge of how to do some things with Ifile and I don't currently have SSH installed but have used it in the past a little bit. This being said I purchased Absolute HD last night and so far I really like it but I don't have the red background shelves. My screen is just plain black. How do I fix this. Also how do I get and install the updates for this awesome theme.

Exclamation A few minor glitches with the theme on my phone
    Hi,

There are just a few minor glitches that if anyone can address would be great.

1) Maps icon is wrong. I changed it from Maps to Maps~iphone but that didn't seem to make a difference.

2) the statusbar on the springboard is black so the AbsoluteHD image (in place of the ATT logo) only shows the red HD.

3) When I am presented with button options the text is black which is really hard to see.

4) Folder icons are the rounded standard iPhone version and not the squared one the theme presents.

These are not really major issues just minor annoyances. The theme is GREAT otherwise. If anyone could address some of these issues please do!

Thanks

Default some icons and wallpaper not displaying
    I just bought this theme yesterday. I'm on 4.2. In winterboard, I only have Absolute_HD_Weather and "Absolute Picture Icons" checked.

A lot of the pic icons aren't displaying. Take Contacts for example... icon.png and [email protected] are both under /private/var/stash/Themes.LZtRHY/Absolute Picture Icons.theme/Folders/Contacts.app/ just like other pic icons that display fine. I viewed these PNGs directly and they look how they should but yet I get the stock Contacts icon on my iPhone.

The shelves wallpaper won't display either. All I get is a black background. I did select the right wallpaper under Settings. In my Settings > Wallpaper the preview screen shows the shelves wallpaper but it doesn't display that way.

The lock screens don't work either (just shows a ? in a box) but I see that's been reported (a bmp issue) and you're working on it.

Thanks

Ditto...my camera, photo and maps are standard icons...AND my background gas a beautiful "?" with it...where is the support, instructions, anything that might help geez?

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

4.2.1 update tonight. I'm sorry, this was my first theme and so the last to get that update.
    Thanks for your patience and I hope you enjoy!

hmmm...no update...anyone know how to get the icons squared away...and get the backgrounds working!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Same.. Would love to purchase, but will wait till update.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Roockie's Avatar
    Thanks

I have downloaded the sbsettings theme via cydia. Can anybody tell my what i have to do to activate it? Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Roockie View Post
    I have downloaded the sbsettings theme via cydia. Can anybody tell my what i have to do to activate it? Many thanks!
    You open sbsettings by sliding the status bar to the right then you click on "more". You then choose sbsettings theme and you pick the absolute one. then respring.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Roockie's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks!!

Yeah, i wanna buy this, but waiting for update.
    Peace,
    Texascop

Default weather widget
    I just downloaded the absolute hd theme on my ipod touch 4g and am wondering how I change the city for the weather widget on the springboard?

Unhappy Same problem
    Same problem with the folders they are not skinned

Quote Originally Posted by penorwood View Post
    Hi,

There are just a few minor glitches that if anyone can address would be great.

1) Maps icon is wrong. I changed it from Maps to Maps~iphone but that didn't seem to make a difference.

2) the statusbar on the springboard is black so the AbsoluteHD image (in place of the ATT logo) only shows the red HD.

3) When I am presented with button options the text is black which is really hard to see.

4) Folder icons are the rounded standard iPhone version and not the squared one the theme presents.

These are not really major issues just minor annoyances. The theme is GREAT otherwise. If anyone could address some of these issues please do!

Thanks

Has anyone had any contact with Anthony Giola, the creator? It seems he is AOL. I recently purchased the app and didn't realize it was incompatible with my firmware (4.3.3) until I couldn't get it to work and did some searching online. I've also tried to email him several times and it bounced back with a message indicating the email address no longer exist. My most pressing issues are with the wallpaper and lock-screen pictures... several other things don't work correctly but those are the two that are most irritating to me. Has anyone figured out a solution. I've followed his instructions in Cydia... that won't work on this firmware. I also tried to see if I could find something through iFile but am not knowledgable enough to do that without help...anyone encounter a similar problem and found a solution?

It's a shame because this would be my favorite theme if I could get it to work... which is why I'm posting, it's not the fact that I wasted $3

I have no photo and camera icon, Please help me !
    http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5794/img03211.png

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112