Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Absolute HD [ Released ]

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shellenberger View Post
    Any updates for those of us that purchased it before it went on Cydia?
    Sorry havent slept last two days because my dog had 30+ major seizures. We ended up putting him down tonight. What do you need and ill see if I can bang it out. Icons are just going through Cydia and then Ill give them to the donaters. Unfortuneatly because of the events of the past two days Ive gotten behind on updates and other stuff. Ill get back to you guys asap.
    Sorry

I am so sorry to hear this, sincerely. no I dont need anything was just wondering if you had anything new. my prayers are with you and your companion. it's hard I know. I've been thru it.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,931 Times in 2,290 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Sorry havent slept last two days because my dog had 30+ major seizures. We ended up putting him down tonight. What do you need and ill see if I can bang it out. Icons are just going through Cydia and then Ill give them to the donaters. Unfortuneatly because of the events of the past two days Ive gotten behind on updates and other stuff. Ill get back to you guys asap.
    Sorry
    Mate, very sorry to hear this. I have had to go through a very similar thing with my dog a few years back.

Condolences to you fella.
    Twitter Link: @Waverley73........My Mods: -Click Here- ......

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Waverley73 View Post
    Mate, very sorry to hear this. I have had to go through a very similar thing with my dog a few years back.

Condolences to you fella.
    Thanks man.

Just to let everyone know Ive been trying to get a lot of stuff added into this next update and probably an animated lockscreen in the same style as Devoured's. Some new choices probably and maybe even the first color mod

And of course the icons people requested
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-11-08 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Sorry
    Sorry to hear about your buddy.

Take care of yourself.

Thanks

Ok, if you donated you will get an update tomorrow. If you bought it through Cydia you will be getting a couple days later.

I donated and didn't get any update?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shellenberger For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (2010-11-24)

Same here. Donated and no update.

Thanks

If you donated then you will 100% get an update tonight. Im sorry but I now have to do updates for another theme too :/ plus I do have a normal life with a full time job and family. Understand that, this takes a lot of time for me to do

That said I appreciate you guys coming and saying that you wanted to see updates

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGiola View Post
    If you donated then you will 100% get an update tonight. Im sorry but I now have to do updates for another theme too :/ plus I do have a normal life with a full time job and family. Understand that, this takes a lot of time for me to do

That said I appreciate you guys coming and saying that you wanted to see updates
    Tonight has come and gone and no update. I appreciate that you have a life too but we paid for this and should expect the file. If you can't keep up with it, perhaps you're taking on too much.

Thanks

All tue and im sorry. To be frank i expected to be able to get you guys the update last night but to be frank i can only do so much when my boss calls and says he wants me to write a fullout proposal for a complex fuel system to link with a space shuttle engine. Like i said you can 100% expect what you paid for tonight. I basically finished last night jusr need to add in the final couple springboard images

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shellenberger View Post
    Tonight has come and gone and no update. I appreciate that you have a life too but we paid for this and should expect the file. If you can't keep up with it, perhaps you're taking on too much.
    Wow, some people are just unappreciative..

Things come up... give the guy some slack, he made an awesome theme!
    My latest theme - -

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

kimvy (2010-12-06), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-24)

Thanks

Ok, uploading the V1.2.3 right now
    You should all get it pretty soon here
    Tomorrow ill be packaging the extra icons, blue mod, and Animated lockscreen! They are going through final beta testing on my device and therefore I am cleaning up them so that by the time you guys get them they look spotless
    Thanks and sorry for the long wait! I have had to spend so much time away from this due to not only having another theme to do but also alternate projects revolving around Cydia and at work a huge push to secure a multi million contract. Thanks everyone!

Thank you and good luck to your space engine.

Default Problems with Lock Screen
    I just purchased the Absolute HD theme through Cydia and I am having problems with the lock screen. In the middle frame where my selected wallpaper should be I only get a blue question mark? Any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hdinfoguy View Post
    I just purchased the Absolute HD theme through Cydia and I am having problems with the lock screen. In the middle frame where my selected wallpaper should be I only get a blue question mark? Any idea how I can fix this?

Thanks,
    Are you on the new 4.2 software?
    If so Apple changed the format that the iOS uses there. It is now a cpgbitmap which is not a file that HTML can read. No worries me and other themers are working on finding a fix.
    Thanks for the purchase!

Yes I am on the latest version 4.2. So I will just wait for an update. Thanks for the response.

HELP!!! I just purchased the theme a couple of hours ago and (since this has worked for me in the past with other themes) then cleverly ported it over to my 3GS, running 4.0. My problem is that I can't get the Springboard image to change; just shows a funky grey Apple wallpaper. I have tried virtually EVERY possible order in Winterboard. Kinda stumped. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wric View Post
    HELP!!! I just purchased the theme a couple of hours ago and (since this has worked for me in the past with other themes) then cleverly ported it over to my 3GS, running 4.0. My problem is that I can't get the Springboard image to change; just shows a funky grey Apple wallpaper. I have tried virtually EVERY possible order in Winterboard. Kinda stumped. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
    Ok so, first what firmware version are you on?
    Second if you not on 4.2 then to apply the reddish wallpaper simply go to your settings app and then to wallpapers. You will find the Absolute wallpaper inside of the apple defaults. I did this so that people could use any wallpaper. Next update I'm thinking of just making it default to the absolute wallpaper. People are having problems finding the other one

22. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

wric (2010-12-06)

The Absolute wallpaper is NOT within the wallpaper selection of the Settings application. Also, can you tell me the purpose of the Absolute NoN 4.1, the Absolute 3GS Autocreate, Absolute Alt Icon options? Should they be selected? In what order should they be placed? Thanks in advance!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to wric For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (2010-12-06)

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast