Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Absolute HD [ Released ]

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by doope View Post
    Hey man you are a genius!!! If you do the icons for me that would be so great! Thanks in advance. 2 questions tho
    - is it possible for you to give me a "how to do the icon yourself" tuto so we wont have to bother you anymore?
    - in what folders will i have to put the icons once they are made?

Thankd again so much!
    Do you have Photoshop installed?
    If not then you wont be able to do it

Hello,

I have photophiltre studio which is almost same. Then can you tell me where to put the icons newly made? In what folders? And finally, is it possible to use vwallpaper with your theme or not?

Thanks a lot
    P.S rdy for tuto!!!!

Thanks

Hello,

I have photophiltre studio which is almost same. Then can you tell me where to put the icons newly made? In what folders? And finally, is it possible to use vwallpaper with your theme or not?

Thanks a lot
    P.S rdy for tuto!!!!
    If it will open the PSD in Absolute.theme/Extra then you might be able to use it.
    If not though Ill do your icons after work k?

Hey man it works with The Gimp the psd file opened so now what layer do i change? Then how to rename it and then where to put it? What folder?

P.s: is it normal that when i plug the phone for charge i dont see the battery icon charging anymore, just the lockscreen?

Thanks a lot

Thanks

Hey man it works with The Gimp the psd file opened so now what layer do i change? Then how to rename it and then where to put it? What folder?

P.s: is it normal that when i plug the phone for charge i dont see the battery icon charging anymore, just the lockscreen?

Thanks a lot
    Since the LockScreen is HTML the Battery wont show up. Thats normal. The icons can be made by finding an image placeing behind all other layers then masking out any parts that go past the edges of the icon border. That will do what you want. Then you can send it to me and Ill add it to Cydia Update.

Ok i will try again, because when i open your psd file and i place the icon i want under the 3 layers and then save it as png file, all i get is a black icon .... Looks like the masks are plain black and not 50% transparent?
    Well it seems i cant make it work with the gimp because when i put the right [email protected] under your psd 3 layers it gets all black colored by the 3 layers! Sorry!

P.s: i did the update of your theme on cydia and the widget.html file has disappeared! Can't replaice the "vail" city on springboard with my own...

Ok i have made all the icons, can you give me an email adress so i send them to you? And can you tell me in what folders do i need to put them?
    And please can you upload the weather hd widget.html file for me again please?
    I have tried to uninstall the whole theme to be able to re use vwallpaper but nothing i have to restaure iphone

Thanks

Thanks

Ok i have made all the icons, can you give me an email adress so i send them to you? And can you tell me in what folders do i need to put them?
    And please can you upload the weather hd widget.html file for me again please?
    I have tried to uninstall the whole theme to be able to re use vwallpaper but nothing i have to restaure iphone

Thanks
    The new widget var locale= is Wallpaper.html
    I did state that in the Readme always look there first. Look for var locale=" " in Wallpaper.html
    my email address is [email protected]

Thanks

Hey Man.
    I sent you email for the icons. Let me Know and by the way i read your readme text but i didnot understand! Ooooops
    To change your location simply go to /var/stash/themes.****/Absolute_HD Weather.theme and then open up the Wallpaper.html with some kind of text editor. Scroll down to the line called var locale="85001" and change that zip code to your own. If you dont live in the US post your city name and country and ill give you the correct code to place there

If anyone is interested I made some icons for AptBackup, Insomnia, and Limerain for the Absolute Picture Icon.theme. You can put them under the Absolute.theme if you prefer.

For AptBackup, create a folder named com.bigboss.aptbackup in the /Library/Themes/Absolute Picture.theme/Bundles folder. Copy AptBackup.png to this folder and rename it to icon.png.

For Insomnia, create a folder named com.imalc.insomnia in the /Library/Themes/Absolute Picture.theme/Bundles folder. Copy Insomnia.png to this folder and rename it to [email protected].

For Limera1n, create a folder named com.yourcompany.blackra1nApp in the /Library/Themes/Absolute Picture.theme/Bundles folder. Copy Limra1n.png to this folder and rename it to [email protected].

Make sure you have the Absolute Picture Icon Theme selected in Winterboard. You also may have to reboot your iPhone to get them to show up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -aptbackup.png   -insomnia.png   -limera1n.png  
    Last edited by twood; 2010-10-31 at 05:00 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to twood For This Useful Post:

AnthonyGiola (2010-10-31)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twood View Post
    If anyone is interested I made some icons for AptBackup, Insomnia, and Limerain for the Absolute Picture Icon.them You can put them under the Absolute.theme if you prefer.

For AptBackup, create a folder named com.bigboss.aptbackup in the /Library/Themes/Absolute Picture.theme/Bundles folder. Copy AptBackup.png to this folder and rename it to icon.png.

For Insomnia, create a folder named com.imalc.insomnia in the /Library/Themes/Absolute Picture.theme/Bundles folder. Copy Insomnia.png to this folder and rename it to [email protected].

For Limera1n, create a folder named com.yourcompany.blackra1nApp in the /Library/Themes/Absolute Picture.theme/Bundles folder. Copy Limra1n.png to this folder and rename it to [email protected].

Make sure you have the Absolute Picture Icon Theme selected in Winterboard. You also may have to reboot your iPhone to get them to show up.
    Thanks, you could also place those same bundles in the Absolute.theme There are normal icons too xD

iPhone? More like MyPhone claireth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twood View Post
    If anyone is interested I made some icons for AptBackup, Insomnia, and Limerain for the Absolute Picture Icon.theme. You can put them under the Absolute.theme if you prefer.

how do i save this in my pc..because when i click on the pics..i dont have an option like save image as..
    Ignorance is Bliss

Now i know how to make icons for this beautiful theme, can someone explaint to me what to do next plz? I i need to rename as icon.png? Do i need to put these icons into a special folder? Well i just would like to know how can i have the icons to show up once i have created them???
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by claireth View Post
    how do i save this in my pc..because when i click on the pics..i dont have an option like save image as..
    You should be able to right click on the icons then select Save Image As. However, I put them in the attached zip file to make it easier.
    Attached Files Attached Files

17. The Following User Says Thank You to twood For This Useful Post:

claireth (2010-11-01)

Thanks

Now i know how to make icons for this beautiful theme, can someone explaint to me what to do next plz? I i need to rename as icon.png? Do i need to put these icons into a special folder? Well i just would like to know how can i have the icons to show up once i have created them???
    Thanks

ll be submitting the update either tonight or tomorrow, was trying to get some fixes in as well as making as much work as possible

Ok man let us know when you have uploaded the latest updates!

If someone has icons problems, please email them to me and i will theme them and send them back ti viiolent so he can upload them for you.

Best regards

where can i find the .psd file for the wallpaper? I recently downloaded ur theme and its amazing, i just want to customize the color of the background. the .psd file would be helpful

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rmsoccer View Post
    where can i find the .psd file for the wallpaper? I recently downloaded ur theme and its amazing, i just want to customize the color of the background. the .psd file would be helpful
    Its not in the theme. I didnt include it because it is 29 mb big.. :/
    I put too much detail in eh?
    Email me at [email protected] and ill upload it for you

Any updates for those of us that purchased it before it went on Cydia?
    Last edited by shellenberger; 2010-11-07 at 01:35 AM.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast