Page 88 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 3451

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Lucid Dream

  1. #1741
    Hey everyone, Been very busy with school. Sorry I have not been on here to help. I got big news though. I talked my wife into letting me build a new computer. Not sure when, but I already got my new motherboard picked out. It has the same features as my MSI one (capable of using 24gb of memory), but this motherboard is special. It uses the newest technology of USB 3.0 ans SATA 3.0 That means transferring data at 6gb per second. Also it has CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology that suppost using 4 graphics cards at the same time. Also this motherboard supports dual boot for installing Windows on one parition, and Mac osx on another. I no longer will need to save up to buy a apple computer.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (2010-10-18), It's Mi (2010-10-18), Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-18), shitaki (2010-10-18)

  3. #1742
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Hey everyone, Been very busy with school. Sorry I have not been on here to help. I got big news though. I talked my wife into letting me build a new computer. Not sure when, but I already got my new motherboard picked out. It has the same features as my MSI one (capable of using 24gb of memory), but this motherboard is special. It uses the newest technology of USB 3.0 ans SATA 3.0 That means transferring data at 6gb per second. Also it has CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology that suppost using 4 graphics cards at the same time. Also this motherboard supports dual boot for installing Windows on one parition, and Mac osx on another. I no longer will need to save up to buy a apple computer.
    Wah that real cool

  4. #1743
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    dammmnnn Wickedfx that sounds crazyy !

  5. #1744
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts


    Hi guys, do you have any idea how to edit the month and date to be more center?


    Also how to edit the time to be more center?

  6. #1745
    A beta of springjumps is released and I wonder if anyone will implement it in this theme

  7. #1746
    Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post

    Hi guys, do you have any idea how to edit the month and date to be more center?


    Also how to edit the time to be more center?
    Digital clock top.css

    adjust the number left: 00px for Span#calendar and Span#DayUpdate

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (2010-10-18)

  9. #1747
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    So sorry but I'm really a noob in all this
    So what number should I adjust to? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Digital clock top.css

    adjust the number left: 00px for Span#calendar and Span#DayUpdate

  10. #1748
    my version is somthing like this:

    position: absolute; top: 135px; right: 135px; down: 0px; left: px; height: 461px;


    you need to edit the right value.the higher it goes,it will shift more n more to the left and vice versa.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Huaikong For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (2010-10-18)

  12. #1749
    Quote Originally Posted by blast123 View Post
    can someone make the
    BG Frame.png a lil more transparent plz many transperant options would be nice thank u
    anyone plz?this png is from alien new lockscreen theme

  13. #1750
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    What do you guys think?


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (2010-10-18), It's Mi (2010-10-18)

  15. #1751
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    So sorry but I'm still blurr
    Quote Originally Posted by Huaikong View Post
    my version is somthing like this:

    position: absolute; top: 135px; right: 135px; down: 0px; left: px; height: 461px;


    you need to edit the right value.the higher it goes,it will shift more n more to the left and vice versa.

    You mean something like this w/o the statusbar. All credit go to wickedfx for making this.

    Quote Originally Posted by blast123 View Post
    anyone plz?this png is from alien new lockscreen theme

    You guys want to shower together with the 2 of us
    Last edited by eddietah; 2010-10-18 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eddietah For This Useful Post:

    blast123 (2010-10-18), Huaikong (2010-10-18)

  17. #1752
    Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post
    So sorry but I'm still blurr



    You mean something like this w/o the statusbar. All credit go to wickedfx
    nah bro the BG Frame.png is an overlay i just need it to me more transparent so when u set a lockwallpaper u can see wallpaper a lil better thank u though bro

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to blast123 For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (2010-10-18)

  19. #1753
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    No pro bro ur always welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by blast123 View Post
    nah bro the BG Frame.png is an overlay i just need it to me more transparent so when u set a lockwallpaper u can see wallpaper a lil better thank u though bro

  20. #1754
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Mootdip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Down under
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 42 Times in 33 Posts

    Anyone no why my weather and flip clock are not showing up???


  21. #1755
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    Cos your slideshow girl pic is too damm hot the weather cannot stand it
    Quote Originally Posted by Mootdip View Post
    Anyone no why my weather and flip clock are not showing up???


  22. #1756
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Mootdip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Down under
    Posts
    115
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked 42 Times in 33 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post
    Cos your slideshow girl pic is too damm hot the weather cannot stand it

    lol i wish it was that

    Fixed it had the wrong weather config file in there... Been playing around too much.

    Last edited by Mootdip; 2010-10-18 at 12:58 PM. Reason: added second question

  23. #1757
    [QUOTE=Mootdip;5521724]Anyone no why my weather and flip clock are not showing up???

    i think is your weather code ,,,,,,,

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to chg128 For This Useful Post:

    Mootdip (2010-10-18)

  25. #1758
    Quote Originally Posted by blast123 View Post
    nah bro the BG Frame.png is an overlay i just need it to me more transparent so when u set a lockwallpaper u can see wallpaper a lil better thank u though bro
    here. I made one copy for every 5% transparency.

    Had to separate them because the file was too big to upload.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

    blast123 (2010-10-18), fdw1 (2010-10-27), It's Mi (2010-10-18), mtnguy321 (2010-10-18)

  27. #1759
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    What do you guys think?

    anyone doing dockflows?

  28. #1760
    Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post

    Could anyone please tell me how to add that additional slideshow picture in the top right (the transparent style one) to the LS?

Page 88 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •