Page 30 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 3451

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Lucid Dream

  1. #581
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    hmmm , im still trying to figure out just how to change the color of the white glow to both red and blue for the toggles , everytime i change it , it changes the color of the picture too , any advice Alien?

  2. #582
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    hmmm , im still trying to figure out just how to change the color of the white glow to both red and blue for the toggles , everytime i change it , it changes the color of the picture too , any advice Alien?
    Can't tell,as I downloaded the SBSetting theme you posted,but is not working for me.


    -------------------------

    Well,well....
    I read that the UI problem wasn't from WinterBoard,but from Apple.
    I read that,now in 4.1,all the @2x UI are working.
    LUCID DREAM is ready for it,as I already included all UI images at hi-res @2x images.
    Those of you that upgraded and used the new Jailbreak should see the difference in UI now.
    Can someone report how it looks???
    As I haven't upgraded yet.
    I will upgrade tomorrow and Jailbreak again,that if all Cydia apps that I have ate working on the new firmware.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-10-11 at 05:29 AM.

  3. #583
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    2 pages back



    ill get right on it

    can you post a screenshot so i can get the names that i need to label the folders please?
    Thank you! but I'm sorry this is a dumb question but how do I screenshot my current iphone screen?

  4. #584
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    Hi ALIEN1974,

    I really fell in love with this theme at first sight

    I just email you please can I have this full version theme

    Thanks

  5. #585
    I Tweak Things jepp376's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    /private/var/stash/Boston
    Posts
    848
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked 704 Times in 417 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    hmmm , im still trying to figure out just how to change the color of the white glow to both red and blue for the toggles , everytime i change it , it changes the color of the picture too , any advice Alien?
    Hey Ar, Go to the Icon PSD, its under blue spark, pull up the layer style and uncheck the red (R) and leave 9G) and B() checked, then move over the fill Opacity to 100% and under Knockout select DEEP. That will put it in Red, otherwise I can make them with the spark in any color you want? I'm using PS CS5 Extended.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to jepp376 For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-11)

  7. #586
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jepp376 View Post
    Hey Ar, Go to the Icon PSD, its under blue spark, pull up the layer style and uncheck the red (R) and leave 9G) and B() checked, then move over the fill Opacity to 100% and under Knockout select DEEP. That will put it in Red, otherwise I can make them with the spark in any color you want? I'm using PS CS5 Extended.
    if you could make a blue spark and a red spark and make them PSD's that would be great because then everyone can make their own too

  8. #587
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post
    Hi ALIEN1974,
    I really fell in love with this theme at first sight
    I just email you please can I have this full version theme
    Thanks
    I haven't received the email yet,
    I will check it again.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    eddietah (2010-10-11)

  10. #588
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Matestno View Post
    Yes it's OK forme look that

    Tell me what you think the friend


    This is simply awesome

  11. #589
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    if you could make a blue spark and a red spark and make them PSD's that would be great because then everyone can make their own too
    Ardott...
    In the original icon psd,the spark image is a layer,you can play with the saturation to make it red.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-11)

  13. #590
    Livin the iPhone Life eddietah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ````
    Posts
    1,298
    Thanks
    615
    Thanked 319 Times in 222 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    I haven't received the email yet,
    I will check it again.
    Okay. Hope to receive it soon

    Cheers,
    eddietah

  14. #591
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Can't tell,as I downloaded the SBSetting theme you posted,but is not working for me.


    -------------------------

    Well,well....
    I read that the UI problem wasn't from WinterBoard,but from Apple.
    I read that,now in 4.1,all the @2x UI are working.
    LUCID DREAM is ready for it,as I already included all UI images at hi-res @2x images.
    Those of you that upgraded and used the new Jailbreak should see the difference in UI now.
    Can someone report how it looks???
    As I haven't upgraded yet.
    I will upgrade tomorrow and Jailbreak again,that if all Cydia apps that I have ate working on the new firmware.
    i know why , i think the Background1Image etc is actually transparent.

    So download the 3Gs Fix file i posted and double the size of the images and then drop it into the Lucid Dream SBSettings folder , that should then work

    Quote Originally Posted by eddietah View Post
    Okay. Hope to receive it soon

    Cheers,
    eddietah
    just dont leak it...

    Like you have with Dusk , E=mc2 and True HTC HD2
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-10-11 at 05:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    shitaki (2010-10-11)

  16. #592
    Could anyone tell me how to take a screenshot of my iphone please sorry ardottceeduble

  17. #593
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Ardott...
    In the original icon psd,the spark image is a layer,you can play with the saturation to make it red.


    Quote Originally Posted by shitaki View Post
    Could anyone tell me how to take a screenshot of my iphone please sorry ardottceeduble
    Press the home button and the power button together at the same time , then your screen will flash.
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-10-11 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    shitaki (2010-10-11)

  19. #594
    Here it is and sorry for the hassle.
    Last edited by shitaki; 2010-10-12 at 01:01 AM.

  20. #595
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Ok so , dont hate me for this haha im gonna post the SBSettings toggles that were requested , im sure Matestno will do a better job than i will at them. Im always learning with PhotoShop so all feedback is welcome.

    Attached are the toggles for both iPhone 4 and iPhone 3Gs , just SSH the folders into the SBSettings theme you are using.

    (I missed autocorrect i will do it later)
    Attached Files Attached Files

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    shitaki (2010-10-11)

  22. #596
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Ok so , dont hate me for this haha im gonna post the SBSettings toggles that were requested , im sure Matestno will do a better job than i will at them. Im always learning with PhotoShop so all feedback is welcome.

    Attached are the toggles for both iPhone 4 and iPhone 3Gs , just SSH the folders into the SBSettings theme you are using.

    (I missed autocorrect i will do it later)
    Don't worry about it, I appreciate it so much! Thank you for all the help you always contribute! and loving the pictures you put there too
    Last edited by shitaki; 2010-10-11 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to shitaki For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-11)

  24. #597
    I Tweak Things jepp376's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    /private/var/stash/Boston
    Posts
    848
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked 704 Times in 417 Posts

    Here you go Ar, both the SBS RED an BLUE PSDs. I didn't resize them, didn't know what size they were? Let me know?
    Attached Files Attached Files

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to jepp376 For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-11)

  26. #598
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Last thing before i go and watch a movie haha

    iPhone 4 Fix for the SBSettings....

    If you were experiencing problems with the SBSettings theme on the iPhone 4 download this file , and SSH the 3 files into the Lucid Dream SBSettings theme.

    iPhone 4 ONLY
    Attached Files Attached Files

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    jepp376 (2010-10-11)

  28. #599
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    If anyones missed anything

    heres whats been posted the past couple of pages.

    SBSettings for both iPhone 3Gs and iPhone 4 (Temp unless Alien decides to use it)

    3Gs Fix

    iPhone 4 Fix

    some SBSettings Toggles



    Btw Jepp one thing about those PSD's , if you check out shitaki's screenshot thats the red and blue im aiming for , the ones you posted were a little deep , can you redo them?

    @Shitaki can you post another screenshot once youve got them loaded onto your device? i wanna see if i got the colors right.
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-10-11 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    jepp376 (2010-10-11), shitaki (2010-10-11)

  30. #600
    Hi sorry for another question but how do I change my Icon labels to black font because I have a hard time seeing them? Thank you everyone for helping out!

    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post

    @Shitaki can you post another screenshot once youve got them loaded onto your device? i wanna see if i got the colors right.

    Here you go
    Last edited by shitaki; 2010-10-12 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 30 of 173 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •