Page 20 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lucid Dream

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

trying to get the dusk live animated weather to work with the lucid dream lockscreen , how would i make it work ?

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shitaki View Post
    Could anyone help me like FiftyfootshadowsHD has a zoom widget in html, and I was wondering i could replace the lucid dream widget with the fiftyfootshadowsHD widget, could anyone help me that knows html

As the zooming widget is from another theme,I can't merge or implement the same widget into this one.If it was only a free widget from the net,or a webkit code to use in webpages,or basic CSS codes,then I could implement that in the theme.
    But is already used in a theme,and I think the creator of the theme is the creator if the widget in that theme,so it can't be used for public release,unless the creator give permition to use it.
    However,I can use webkit codes (CSS), to implement something similar,but not the same widget from that theme.
    Sorry,but is community rules.

On other topic...
    And speaking of rules.

What a day I had...sorry for my MIA in the last couple of hours.

So...Lucid Dream is in Cydia under a repo.
    They took the theme,edited the part of the info that ask for a donation,and edited the part that says that I will give the theme for free to those that can't donate,they put it in Cydia for download if you have the repo,and that did all that without asking permition.
    Worse yet,they put a donation link,but the donation is for themselves,not me.

I don't care if I will be penalized by mmi for saying this.
    But for that specific site that did this:
    ---------FU.CK YA---------

It is not right to take someones work,that is free to anyone hwo ask for it by email,taking apart my donation link,and put a donation link for themselves,taking what is mine as them's.

DAMN...not even xSellise and Sinful do something like this.
    You now what,eaven Sinful is askin people to do danations for me,as I myself posted the theme info in there,and encourage people to request the theme by email if they can't make a donation.

I don't care if they put the theme for download,I'm giving it anyway to anyone that ask for it.
    What I am pissed of is the fact that they didn't give credits to the creator (me),and the donation link in Cydia is for themselves.If it is wasn't for that,I will be ok.

But is ok,they doing me a favor anyway.By the time I was writing this,I received emails telling me that they downloaded the theme over that repo,but that they know is my work,and that soon I will be getting the 'thanks for the theme' soon.

So,thanks anyway,you helped to get people to know more about my themes,even that you didn't give credits to me.

Pardon me for my revolutions,but I had to,it was not fair.But as I always say,SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS FOR A REASON...TIME WILL TELL.

Now ,let's get back to this kick ***** theme,and thanks everybody for your support.
    Remember,I'm asking for a small donation,but if you can't donate,don't hesitate to ask,hit my email,and the theme is yours,the full version,no questions asked.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-10-10 at 07:22 AM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-10), shitaki (2010-10-10)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Well said bro.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-10-10)

Thanks

They didn't have the nuts to reply my email.

What's the matter Carl (from that repo),I don't bite...well...not over email...

And they,or he,didn't quote my comment over there...
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-10-10 at 07:42 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

shitaki (2010-10-10)

My iPhone is a Part of Me kimvy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    As the zooming widget is from another theme,I can't merge or implement the same widget into this one.If it was only a free widget from the net,or a webkit code to use in webpages,or basic CSS codes,then I could implement that in the theme.
    But is already used in a theme,and I think the creator of the theme is the creator if the widget in that theme,so it can't be used for public release,unless the creator give permition to use it.
    However,I can use webkit codes (CSS), to implement something similar,but not the same widget from that theme.

On other topic...
    And speaking of rules.

They took the theme,edited the part of the info that ask for a donation,and edited the part that says that I will give the theme for free to those that can't donate,they put it in Cydia for download if you have the repo,and that did all that without asking permition.

It is not right to take someones work,that is free to anyone hwo ask for it by email,taking apart my donation link,and put a donation link for themselves,taking what is mine as them's.

You now what,eaven Sinful is askin people to do danations for me,as I myself posted the theme info in there,and encourage people to request the theme by email if they can't make a donation.

I don't care if they put the theme for download,I'm giving it anyway to anyone that ask for it.
    What I am pissed of is the fact that they didn't give credits to the creator (me),and the donation link in Cydia is for themselves.If it is wasn't for that,I will be ok.

But is ok,they doing me a favor anyway.By the time I was writing this,I received emails telling me that they downloaded the theme over that repo,but that they know is my work,and that soon I will be getting the 'thanks for the theme' soon.

So,thanks anyway,you helped to get people to know more about my themes,even that you didn't give credits to me.

Pardon me for my revolutions,but I had to,it was not fair.But as I always say,SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS FOR A REASON...TIME WILL TELL.

Now ,let's get back to this kick ***** theme,and thanks everybody for your support.
    Remember,I'm asking for a small donation,but if you can't donate,don't hesitate to ask,hit my email,and the theme is yours,the full version,no questions asked.
    Can't Cydia *not* host repos and programs that are stolen/pirated? Is that the kind of image they want the "jailbreak community" to have - one of protecting thieves?

This site is a godsend as I can donate directly to the creators rather than dealing with Cydia.

Gorgeous theme, BTW. Sorry people are stealing your work.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

They didn't have the nuts to reply my email.

What's the matter Carl (from that repo),I don't bite...well...not over email...
    hahaha , thats some funny sh*t man , he was quick to run his mouth off before

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-10-10)

you guys might wanna stay away from Limera1n, i tried it 5 times on my iPhone 4 (jus updated to 4.1 unfortunately) it does jailbreak your phone, Limera1n icon and able to install Cydia. but the **** is, Cydia giving different errors that i couldn't load or add any source at all. so ya, it's useless.
    Im not sure if im the only one having this problem. But it does has bugs with Cydia installation.

Regards,
    Jim

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

hmm , ive heard alot about it bugging on the iphone 4 , supposed to be flawless on the ipad and ipod touch

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post
    you guys might wanna stay away from Limera1n, i tried it 5 times on my iPhone 4 (jus updated to 4.1 unfortunately) it does jailbreak your phone, Limera1n icon and able to install Cydia. but the **** is, Cydia giving different errors that i couldn't load or add any source at all. so ya, it's useless.
    Im not sure if im the only one having this problem. But it does has bugs with Cydia installation.

Regards,
    Jim
    Something like this happens everytime a new JailBraek comes out.Maybe Cydia is overflowed by many gnew users.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-10-10 at 08:02 AM.

On other topic...
    And speaking of rules.

Hi ALIEN would you mind making a similar CSS webkit if you have time In your busy schedule and dude that is so stupid... Taking your credit and taking donations for themselves... That's despicable... People have no morals that do that for themselves... Sorry ALIEN you deserved better!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to shitaki For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by romg78 View Post
    here an exemple of what i dream about..
    mix Lucid Dream slideshow with Elite Weather...

if someone know it's possible to mix them together?
    whan i try the slideshow disappear..

a BIG UP for who can help me...
    (;-) Ardott...)
    I will do it for you, but I do not have that weather theme. If you like to e-mail me the weather widget, I will add it to the current theme. I bought class hd, but did not buy elite.

Quote Originally Posted by zjimmyz View Post

Regards,
    Jim
    I had my wife's phone on 4.02 on accident. Just used limera1n and it worked perfect. had to reboot the phone after installing cydia, then everything worked properly including adding repos. it is now unlocked on t-mobile again. Wife is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    trying to get the dusk live animated weather to work with the lucid dream lockscreen , how would i make it work ?
    You have to combine all the files with dusk law into the current sb weather theme. But not every part of the code needs to be added. and it needs to be placed above certain parts and below other parts. hard to explain, but it will take awhile. I will work on it also.

Finally. Alien, can you please post up the pic of the girl on the first page in the attached preview picture? Thank you.
    Last edited by wickedfx; 2010-10-10 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

romg78 (2010-10-10)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    I will do it for you, but I do not have that weather theme. If you like to e-mail me the weather widget, I will add it to the current theme. I bought class hd, but did not buy elite.

I had my wife's phone on 4.02 on accident. Just used limera1n and it worked perfect. had to reboot the phone after installing cydia, then everything worked properly including adding repos. it is now unlocked on t-mobile again. Wife is happy.

You have to combine all the files with dusk law into the current sb weather theme. But not every part of the code needs to be added. and it needs to be placed above certain parts and below other parts. hard to explain, but it will take awhile. I will work on it also.

Finally. Alien, can you please post up the pic of the girl on the first page in the attached preview picture? Thank you.
    thank you

Thanks

@wickedfx
    This one?...
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-10-10 at 08:26 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

wickedfx (2010-10-10)

that is it, thank you.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Alien do you know how to get the live animated weather running with the LD lockscreen?

Alien do you know how to get the live animated weather running with the LD lockscreen?
    I'm working on that now it's really difficult man I'm getting frustrated.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3GS303 View Post
    I'm working on that now it's really difficult man I'm getting frustrated.
    damnnn

damnnn
    Well I give up at least until tomorrow G- night guys

Thanks

Mmm...
    I have the alimated weather,but I haunt tried yet

donated to you finally like I promised.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to wickedfx For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-10-10)