Page 160 of 173 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 3451

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Lucid Dream

  1. #3181
    I Tweak Things jepp376's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    /private/var/stash/Boston
    Posts
    848
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked 704 Times in 417 Posts

    Sounds great Alien, can't wait!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper1234 View Post
    Dear jepp376, really thank you for all the help that u render to me. Appreciated.



    Hi jepp376, the icons looks great. Waiting for you to help me do the icon for movie theatre and my theme will be completed.
    Here you go Jasper, let me know it looks?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jepp376; 2010-12-07 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to jepp376 For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-12-07)

  3. #3182
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Also...
    Remember all my themes???
    3 of them got "THEME OF THE MONTH" by iJailbreak - Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Apple TV, How To, Jailbreak, Unlock, Cydia, Tweaks, Mods, News and More! (previously PODZOMBIE)

    Now the contest for "Developer of the Year Awards" has started.
    Enter to vote for your favorite developer (hope you vote for me...)
    VOTE HERE:
    The Developer of The Year Awards! [Vote For Your Favourite Theme Developer Now] | iJailbreak - Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Apple TV Jailbreak, Unlock, Cydia News

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    mtnguy321 (2010-12-07), swooshmac (2010-12-08)

  5. #3183
    I Tweak Things jepp376's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    /private/var/stash/Boston
    Posts
    848
    Thanks
    651
    Thanked 704 Times in 417 Posts

    Just did, you got my VOTE!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to jepp376 For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-12-07)

  7. #3184
    My vote is on.
    Thanks alien for your themes,and future ones.
    Looking forward for XTREME.
    ALIEN,any plans for a future LePhone?
    Scratch that...
    I know you are busy with DUSK XTREME.
    and how is G-10 doing?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to BIANCA-B For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-12-07)

  9. #3185
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BIANCA-B View Post
    My vote is on.
    Thanks alien for your themes,and future ones.
    Looking forward for XTREME.
    ALIEN,any plans for a future LePhone?
    Scratch that...
    I know you are busy with DUSK XTREME.
    and how is G-10 doing?
    G-10 had helped me a lot on XTREME.He's very exited on it.
    His HTC has died on him.And he won't be making roms for WinMo HTC for now.
    Ho knows...maybe he will enter from HTC to iPhone,and maybe we will see a theme from him...(I can't wait for that to happen...)

    DUSK XTREME is very different from my previous DUSK.
    it have the same style,but I'm making things on it to be very user customizable as possible.

    Basically,you just select what you want to run,activating it on WinterBoard.
    SpringBoard
    Widgets
    UI images
    UI sounds
    StatusBar icons
    Lockscreens
    RSS
    Regular DUSK icons
    Mednight Edition Icons
    G-10 icons

    You decide what you want.
    Want to run a simple SB without UI?...DONE
    Want to run a complete replacement of your iPhone look?...DONE

    DUSK XTREME...your theme,your choice.

    A gift from G-10 and myself to the mmi community.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-12-07 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2010-12-08), jepp376 (2010-12-07), john8825 (2010-12-10)

  11. #3186
    When will this theme release Alien?

  12. #3187
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    I knew it...
    G-10 has just previewed his first project for his new iPhone 4,"NITRO"
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5633983

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (2010-12-08), tw1st3d (2010-12-07)

  14. #3188
    Quote Originally Posted by jepp376 View Post
    Sounds great Alien, can't wait!


    Here you go Jasper, let me know it looks?
    jepp376, Changed and it look great!! Nw my theme is completed.
    Thank you for all your help.

  15. #3189
    Alien you got my voice as well.!!
    whats going on with True HTC HD2 ?any news?
    any update upon release date?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to astrix1971 For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-12-08)

  17. #3190
    My iPhone is a Part of Me sju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    denmark
    Posts
    632
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 201 Times in 153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Also...
    Remember all my themes???
    3 of them got "THEME OF THE MONTH" by iJailbreak - Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Apple TV, How To, Jailbreak, Unlock, Cydia, Tweaks, Mods, News and More! (previously PODZOMBIE)

    Now the contest for "Developer of the Year Awards" has started.
    Enter to vote for your favorite developer (hope you vote for me...)
    VOTE HERE:
    The Developer of The Year Awards! [Vote For Your Favourite Theme Developer Now] | iJailbreak - Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Apple TV Jailbreak, Unlock, Cydia News
    Alien you got my vote. you theme lucid Dream is the best ever
    Last edited by sju; 2010-12-07 at 08:47 AM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to sju For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-12-08)

  19. #3191
    voted for you alien
    cant wait for dusk xtreme

    that Nitro by G-10 looks sick

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to tw1st3d For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-12-08)

  21. #3192
    just voted for you alien..

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasper1234 For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-12-08)

  23. #3193
    alien gets my vote,your lucid sb slideshow is the best,in my phone since day 1...waiting for dusk surprise now....

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Huaikong For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-12-08)

  25. #3194
    My iPhone is a Part of Me romg78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ModMyi threads
    Posts
    886
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 413 Posts

    just voted !!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to romg78 For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-12-08)

  27. #3195
    ALIEN1974.. you are....The Developer of the year... Whether you win or not.

    Hell yeah... you get my vote buddy.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-12-07 at 05:45 PM.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-12-08)

  29. #3196
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Thanks for your support.
    Since I released my first theme,LePhone (was a newbee back then,and still learning),you had support my themes no matter what.Even good themers had helped me,like Raptors,BlueMetal,Gundom (retired for now),HoldemDog,K.Nitsua,Zausser.And people that aren't with the Theme Creator title,but had helped a lot on my themes.Like Raaj (ArDot),Dirtred,Ian,Jepp,Romg,It's Me,CHG,ShowStopper,and many more

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    ALIEN1974.. you are....The Developer of the year... Whether you win or not.

    Hell yeah... you get my vote buddy.
    Somehow,2010 was the year of animated weather.I had the idea of implementing .gif files in widgets.And look what has been evolutionised.Thanks for the help from people like you Ian,WyndWarrior and others.

    I'm proud to be on this community.

  30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-08), chg128 (2010-12-08), It's Mi (2010-12-08), jepp376 (2010-12-08), Raaj FX was banned (2010-12-08)

  31. #3197
    Alien, you just keep raising the bar, keep everybody else on their toes

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-12-09)

  33. #3198
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Alien, you just keep raising the bar, keep everybody else on their toes
    Thanks...
    Raising The bar???...no
    I just bring new ideas to have fun with our device.
    Might drain battery?...yes
    Might take more RAM?...yes
    But what is the fun if we can't take more fun with it?
    Anything that takes our imagination further on our iPhone will affect.
    But that's an Apple problem,not ours.
    We just like to have what Apple limits us.
    And we just showing that.

    @Apple:
    When you will understand that we want more from our device???
    Capable of doing anything.
    You just made it...but :
    Why the hell you limited us???
    Money???
    I think Cydia is making more.
    Power???
    I think THEME CREATORS and jailbreak apps have more power on iDevices.
    Look at iFile and MyWi,Safari Download Manager and many other tweaks.
    Jailbreaks exist cuz you limited us,and we will always find a way to bring more.
    Sure..there are tweaks that are buggy,(like Iconoclasm,damn tweak)...
    But,since the beginning,you only had emulated things that we already had.
    Apple...be more intelligent...you will have more if you understand the community.
    att:
    Adrian Rivera (ALIEN)

    Sure...this won't take any effect,Apple will do what they do.
    But why the hell my 5 years old Motorola L7 can manage gif animations better than my iPhone4???
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-12-08 at 08:47 AM.

  34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    <Ian Nicoll/> (2010-12-08), Huaikong (2010-12-08), It's Mi (2010-12-08), romg78 (2010-12-09), Simon76 (2010-12-11)

  35. #3199

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-12-09)

  37. #3200
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Thanks...
    Raising The bar???...no
    I just bring new ideas to have fun with our device.
    Might drain battery?...yes
    Might take more RAM?...yes
    But what is the fun if we can't take more fun with it?
    Anything that takes our imagination further on our iPhone will affect.
    But that's an Apple problem,not ours.
    We just like to have what Apple limits us.
    And we just showing that.

    @Apple:
    When you will understand that we want more from our device???
    Capable of doing anything.
    You just made it...but :
    Why the hell you limited us???
    Money???
    I think Cydia is making more.
    Power???
    I think THEME CREATORS and jailbreak apps have more power on iDevices.
    Look at iFile and MyWi,Safari Download Manager and many other tweaks.
    Jailbreaks exist cuz you limited us,and we will always find a way to bring more.
    Sure..there are tweaks that are buggy,(like Iconoclasm,damn tweak)...
    But,since the beginning,you only had emulated things that we already had.
    Apple...be more intelligent...you will have more if you understand the community.
    att:
    Adrian Rivera (ALIEN)

    Sure...this won't take any effect,Apple will do what they do.
    But why the hell my 5 years old Motorola L7 can manage gif animations better than my iPhone4???


    Great words,Alien
    I love how u explain ur intention

    That's one reason, why I vote for u, my friend!
    U r so generous with all u r able to give us: time, creativity, will to help, themes FOR FREE !!!, respect and regards to all other great peops here on MMI!

    U deserve this title "Developer of the year" as noone else in my opinion. Course u give everything u create for free, even Lucid Dream, if getting emailed.
    I think this freehandedness has to be supported by everyone in this forum by letting get u this awsome title!!
    It's only to give u a little back from what u had given all of us

    So thank u again, Alien!

    For me u r definitely the DEV OF 2010

    Miriam
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2010-12-08 at 12:21 PM.
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    ALIEN1974 (2010-12-09)

Page 160 of 173 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •