Page 155 of 173 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 3451

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lucid Dream

Quote Originally Posted by jepp376 View Post
    Something is conflicting, try disabling all substrate add-on's through SBSettings and enable them one at a time, it's time consuming but it could be coincidental with an update you may have installed at same time?
    OK I'll give it a go, thanks for the hint!

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    Just a short note at this time to say Thanks for all the support shown, what can I say it's been a very warm welcome and very appreciated.
    Welcome to MMI matey, Can't wait to see what creations you and Alien comes up with

disabled all mobile substrates through SBSettings and I am still hearing the disconnect tone while its docked to my PC. Grrrrr

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    disabled all mobile substrates through SBSettings and I am still hearing the disconnect tone while its docked to my PC. Grrrrr
    Weird....

Quote Originally Posted by kevinv21 View Post
    how to move the new calendar widget down little bit?
    stylesheets-calendarSB.CSS

Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    Hi Grzegorz10,welcome to MMI
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    WELCOME...
    Glad you are here.
    Damn...
    Cheers...as you can see,most of this guys here already know you.We are more than exited that you joined here at mmi.
    What can I say...
    Ok...guys,let's welcome Grzegorz10,the creator of DUSK for HTC,and the one that inspired me go make the theme for iPhone,as I said,without him,there wouldn't be DUSK....
    Quote Originally Posted by swooshmac View Post
    Welcome here Grzegorz10! love your work.
    Quote Originally Posted by jepp376 View Post
    Welcome Grzegorz10!
    Quote Originally Posted by astrix1971 View Post
    Grzegorz10 you are very welcome.
    you and alien are the most appriciated themers here... no doubt about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by ruijordan2004 View Post
    Welcome, we all very excited to have you here and we can't wait to see your and alien's amszing work for sure!! )))
    Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Alien told me you are a member of MMI now. Welcome! What he didn't tell me is that you two are teaming up to create a work of art. I'm looking forward to seeing the progress of this quality team.

Welcome once again!

Z
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    Welcome to MMI matey, Can't wait to see what creations you and Alien comes up with
    Thanks, It's nice to be welcomed by all

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-11-25), chg128 (2010-11-25), It's Mi (2010-11-26), john8825 (2010-11-26), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-25), swooshmac (2010-11-25)

Thanks, It's nice to be welcomed by all
    cannot wait to see you & Alien1974 new theme lol,,,,,,,,

love your HTC CHT custom Rom
    Last edited by chg128; 2010-11-25 at 01:36 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chg128 For This Useful Post:

grzegorz10 (2010-11-25)

Hey, thanks for the advice. I'm almost there. Now as you can see in the picture I need to move the new calendar icon down a bit as it's still overlapping the weather text. If I cannot do that then how do I make the weather text transparent as well?

Anyone else know how to replace the carrier text with an image? I have seen quite a few cool screenshots where people have done it, I just can't figure out how. MakeItMine allows me to change the words, but the font is always the same.... And does anyone have a cool one for Lucid Dream?

Thanks again
    How did you get the animation background to work? I have the (Animation) folder in (LD SB WEATHERSHOW 3GS303) theme but it doesn't work on my iPhone 4 any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by atorres062 View Post
    How did you get the animation background to work? I have the (Animation) folder in (LD SB WEATHERSHOW 3GS303) theme but it doesn't work on my iPhone 4 any suggestions?

Thanks in advance
    your animated weather IS NOT put it in (LD SB WEATHERSHOW 3GS303) folder.

+=???
    ALIEN1974 + Grzegorz10 =???
    I AM PROUD TO ANOUNCE THAT Grzegorz10 (the creator of the original DUSK for HTC DEVICES)...has joined forces with me to make the best DUSK experience on iPhone.
    As many of you know,Grzegorz was unable to help me in my previous DUSK,so I had to find my own way.
    But not this time...:
    Yesterday I spoke to Grzegorz10,(SENIOR THEME CREATOR FOR WINMOV HTC),and he is happy with my idea of the new DUSK for iPhone 4,and joined to the party.
    What this means???
    Well,awesome good news,and a small bad news.
    Bad news???...DUSK will be for a December release...
    This delay is needed,but is what brings the good news...
    We have to delay cuz major changes will be applied to DUSK."AND I REPEAT,MAJOR CHANGES...:"
    But this changes will be mainly of SpringBoard,as I already made the UI,and that part will only be revised,but will stay as it is.But the already made SpringBoard will have tha major changes from what I already made,bringing Grzegorz10 vision and my own for DUSK.
    I won't give more details yet on this,but trust me,this will be...!!!...:...
    Speaking of what it will be,one of the changes will be it's name,it will no longer be called DUSK ULTIMATE...
    -----:-----
    WELCOME TO MY WORLD:
    "DUSK XTREME"

why not called iDusk Xtreme
    Last edited by chg128; 2010-11-25 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Just a short note at this time to say Thanks for all the support shown, what can I say it's been a very warm welcome and very appreciated.
    don't know you, but apparently you have quite the talent! welcome to MMI!, and if you have half the talent Alien has...jeebus help us!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chuck1969 For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-11-25)

Thanks in advance
    Yes that's correct, the animated weather is separate DL called Dusk LAW. I have the (Add-On) above the main Lucid Dream theme in WInterboard and Dusk LAW (Part2) below, that way it works well.

OK looks like I finally got my iPhone to stop resetting, although I won't know if it's related to my home PC till I get back tonight. Now I have it plugged into a laptop at work. I basically uninstalled all the extra mobile substrate packages from Cydia.

I have another question though regarding SL Calendar and getting everything to line up properly. Can I change 3GS303's LD SB WEATHER theme so that the weather text appears above the slideshow images? That way my SL Calendar isn't overlapping that text. Either that or figure out how to move the SL Calendar down a tad bit. Either way. Many thanks in advance.
    Last edited by samhfoley; 2010-11-25 at 02:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    don't know you, but apparently you have quite the talent! welcome to MMI!, and if you have half the talent Alien has...jeebus help us!
    Actually,he have more talent than anybody I know...
    Why?...
    He make custom roms for HTC,that is more than a theme.
    Is like taking a firmware and changing to his vision.It takes editing strings on the original rom to accept the graphics he wants.Adding more features to the rom,and ending in a custom rom that surpasses the original.
    Unfortanly,this can only be dine on a WinMo device.Imagine a custom ios4 firmware that automatically instal a theme.
    He also makes .cab files,something similar to .theme on iPhone's WinterBoard,but auto install like a program in a PC,not needing a app.
    On iPhone things are easier,cuz we depend on a jailbreak and WinterBoard,to apply themes,and use HTML to make the iPhone accept graphics that natively can't be done.
    So if you compare,and see all his work,he would be the GOD of THEMERS,if the same he does can be done on iPhone.
    And I'm not exaggerating,the amount of work to make themes on WinMo HTC,that's is beyond of what we already know.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2010-11-26)

Yes that's correct, the animated weather is separate DL called Dusk LAW. I have the (Add-On) above the main Lucid Dream theme in WInterboard and Dusk LAW (Part2) below, that way it works well.

OK looks like I finally got my iPhone to stop resetting, although I won't know if it's related to my home PC till I get back tonight. Now I have it plugged into a laptop at work. I basically uninstalled all the extra mobile substrate packages from Cydia.

I have another question though regarding SL Calendar and getting everything to line up properly. Can I change 3GS303's LD SB WEATHER theme so that the weather text appears above the slideshow images? That way my SL Calendar isn't overlapping that text. Either that or figure out how to move the SL Calendar down a tad bit. Either way. Many thanks in advance.
    Thanks but where do I get Dusk LAW from? I searched in Cydia & nothing. Can you possibly share it?

Thanks in advance

Thanks

And thanks for the warm welcome you have give to G-10...
    He has been more than helpful on DUSK XTREME for iPhone.
    DUSK XTREME is no more my port.
    Is a team work of the actual creator for HTC and me,porting his vision to the iPhone.
    The already WIP of XTREME is beyond what I expected in terms of look and functionality.
    Expect to see things never before seen,thaking the limitations of the native ios4 to it's limits to make the best experience we could have.
    I must say,the integration of G-10 is history in this world of jailbroaken iDevice...

Thanks but where do I get Dusk LAW from? I searched in Cydia & nothing. Can you possibly share it?

Thanks in advance
    DUSK LAW (live animated weather) can be found here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-new-skins-themes-launches/729384-beta-dusk-live-animated-weather-law.html
    But is not my work.
    Is am awesome work of WindWarrior of thaking my animations from DUSK EVO,and implement them to work in real time.

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Alien told me you are a member of MMI now. Welcome! What he didn't tell me is that you two are teaming up to create a work of art. I'm looking forward to seeing the progress of this quality team.

Welcome once again!

Z
    Z...
    You are a HTC fan in terms of look,you won't be disappointed with DUSK XTREME.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-11-25 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2010-11-26), romg78 (2010-11-25)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Hehe ye he must have some serious skill to theme on winmo. Ive dabbled in android and it's harder but still fun. All under a different user name of course look for me in the Incredible Forums

21. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-11-25)

Thanks Alien1974, I really appreciate it.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to atorres062 For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-11-25)

Thanks
    could anyone point me in the direction of where i can find the background used in the shot on the main screen for LD SB weather from 3gs303?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGiola View Post
    Hehe ye he must have some serious skill to theme on winmo. Ive dabbled in android and it's harder but still fun. All under a different user name of course look for me in the Incredible Forums
    Under what name you are there.???
    I searched under Anthonygiola and nothing comes.

Quote Originally Posted by hellzblade View Post
    could anyone point me in the direction of where i can find the background used in the shot on the main screen for LD SB weather from 3gs303?
    He posted his wall mod pages back,but can't remember on what page...

Some news on DUSK XTREME:
    I had to change must of the graphics in the UI,due to the new style is growing...
    And it looks kik azz....
    Damn...I just love this.

Status bar icons are similar to my previous DUSK,but in hi-res...
    Some of them are different,for good.
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-11-25 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

chg128 (2010-11-25), romg78 (2010-11-25)

Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    cannot wait to see you & Alien1974 new theme lol,,,,,,,,

love your HTC CHT custom Rom
    Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyGiola View Post
    Great to be part of this Forum amd looking forward to Dusk Xtreme being released

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to grzegorz10 For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-11-25), anig (2010-11-29), chg128 (2010-11-25), It's Mi (2010-11-26), john8825 (2010-11-26), ruijordan2004 (2010-11-25)

Green Apple
    Thanks

To change the wallpaper,you must ssh yours to the main theme folder (LUCID DREAM),and be named SB WALLPAPER and must be a png file.
    thanks so much alien. BUT i did that.. it's a png file, named it SB Wallpaper and put it in the main Lucid Dream folder. and it did not change the contacts/address background. anymore help?

thanks.
    Last edited by swooshmac; 2010-11-25 at 12:26 PM.

Page 155 of 173 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast