Page 154 of 173 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,080 of 3451

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lucid Dream

Quote Originally Posted by grzegorz10 View Post
    Just a short note at this time to say Thanks for all the support shown, what can I say it's been a very warm welcome and very appreciated.
    Hi Grzegorz10,welcome to MMI

Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

Just a short note at this time to say Thanks for all the support shown, what can I say it's been a very warm welcome and very appreciated.
    WELCOME...
    Glad you are here.
    Damn...
    Cheers...as you can see,most of this guys here already know you.We are more than exited that you joined here at mmi.
    What can I say...
    Ok...guys,let's welcome Grzegorz10,the creator of DUSK for HTC,and the one that inspired me go make the theme for iPhone,as I said,without him,there wouldn't be DUSK....

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

bigmike3 (2010-11-24), It's Mi (2010-11-24)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Welcome here Grzegorz10! love your work.

Thanks

Welcome Grzegorz10!

Green Apple
    Thanks

need some help please. i have searched everywhere and tried different things to 'change the background wallpaper' when i go into 'contacts/address book'. BUT i cannot change it. help please. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    +=???
    ALIEN1974 + Grzegorz10 =???
    I AM PROUD TO ANOUNCE THAT Grzegorz10 (the creator of the original DUSK for HTC DEVICES)...has joined forces with me to make the best DUSK experience on iPhone.
    As many of you know,Grzegorz was unable to help me in my previous DUSK,so I had to find my own way.
    But not this time...:
    Yesterday I spoke to Grzegorz10,(SENIOR THEME CREATOR FOR WINMOV HTC),and he is happy with my idea of the new DUSK for iPhone 4,and joined to the party.
    What this means???
    Well,awesome good news,and a small bad news.
    Bad news???...DUSK will be for a December release...
    This delay is needed,but is what brings the good news...
    We have to delay cuz major changes will be applied to DUSK."AND I REPEAT,MAJOR CHANGES...:"
    But this changes will be mainly of SpringBoard,as I already made the UI,and that part will only be revised,but will stay as it is.But the already made SpringBoard will have tha major changes from what I already made,bringing Grzegorz10 vision and my own for DUSK.
    I won't give more details yet on this,but trust me,this will be...!!!...:...
    Speaking of what it will be,one of the changes will be it's name,it will no longer be called DUSK ULTIMATE...
    -----:-----
    WELCOME TO MY WORLD:
    "DUSK XTREME"

That are freaking good news
    So we all will get the nicest present possible for our phones
    I'm shure, it will be an awsome theme and with the alliance from you an G. it defenitely couldn't get any better

I'm so excited, ALien ...
    Best wishes to u and G. He should be on MMI to meet us

Great, great news ...

Mi

Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    here is the calendar widget,sorry for people who been waiting.....
    " Credit to who make the calendar widget "

download link http://apple.org.hk/apple/download/file.php?id=2165

cheers
    Thank u so much, CHG
    Really appreciated ...

Quote Originally Posted by samhfoley View Post
    So right now I am trying to use SL Calendar and what I have looks like this....

How can I hide that other information so that I am just seeing SL Calendar? Thanks in advance.

Also does anyone know how I can get a fancier font/logo for Lucid Dream to use as a carrier logo and how to input it? When I use MakeItMine, all I get is plain text like you see in this screenshot (sorry I hadn't altered it since installing Lucid dream this afternoon)

Thanks in advance for any and all help.
    I haven't installed the widget untill now, but may it possibly be a winterboard-thing? Means that u put the calendar-widget on top ot the other themes u have activated.

Hope it helps, please post ur results!

Mi

Thank u Grgegorz

It's really a big pleasure to know u here at MMI
    Hope ur feeling comfortable here with us. And btw: Alien is the best host u can get

Let the train X-tream start ...
    Last edited by It's Mi; 2010-11-24 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

chg128 (2010-11-25)

Grzegorz10 you are very welcome.
    you and alien are the most appriciated themers here... no doubt about it!

So right now I am trying to use SL Calendar and what I have looks like this....

How can I hide that other information so that I am just seeing SL Calendar? Thanks in advance.

Also does anyone know how I can get a fancier font/logo for Lucid Dream to use as a carrier logo and how to input it? When I use MakeItMine, all I get is plain text like you see in this screenshot (sorry I hadn't altered it since installing Lucid dream this afternoon)

Thanks in advance for any and all help.
    Go to the current theme folder > widgets > clock > digital clock top.css
    Look for Calendar 1 and 2 Position and change the color to transparent

11. The Following User Says Thank You to di22y77 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (2010-11-24)

how to move the new calendar widget down little bit?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swooshmac View Post
    need some help please. i have searched everywhere and tried different things to 'change the background wallpaper' when i go into 'contacts/address book'. BUT i cannot change it. help please. thanks.
    To change the wallpaper,you must ssh yours to the main theme folder (LUCID DREAM),and be named SB WALLPAPER and must be a png file.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

swooshmac (2010-11-25)

Welcome, we all very excited to have you here and we can't wait to see your and alien's amszing work for sure!! )))

Quote Originally Posted by di22y77 View Post
    Go to the current theme folder > widgets > clock > digital clock top.css
    Look for Calendar 1 and 2 Position and change the color to transparent
    Hey, thanks for the advice. I'm almost there. Now as you can see in the picture I need to move the new calendar icon down a bit as it's still overlapping the weather text. If I cannot do that then how do I make the weather text transparent as well?

Anyone else know how to replace the carrier text with an image? I have seen quite a few cool screenshots where people have done it, I just can't figure out how. MakeItMine allows me to change the words, but the font is always the same.... And does anyone have a cool one for Lucid Dream?

Thanks again
    Last edited by samhfoley; 2011-02-08 at 03:24 PM.

Thanks

Anyone else know how to replace the carrier text with an image? I have seen quite a few cool screenshots where people have done it, I just can't figure out how. MakeItMine allows me to change the words, but the font is always the same.... And does anyone have a cool one for Lucid Dream?

Thanks again
    look at the first page,2nd post of this tread,there is the carrier,signal bars,wifi and edge icons made by xXtrasauce.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    look at the first page,2nd post of this tread,there is the carrier,signal bars,wifi and edge icons made by xXtrasauce.
    I have that same DL enabled right now and that is what you are seeing in the screenshot that I posted. DO I need to edit them since ATT_US is not my default carrier here in Japan?

Thanks

sam, what is your carrier name? Whatever you use for your image that will be replacing your carrier logo must be edited to the carrier name you're using.

This is what I see through iPhoneBrowser, but changing that DL so all the icons have SoftBank instead of ATT doesn't change anything or make the carrier logo change.
    Last edited by samhfoley; 2011-02-08 at 03:24 PM.

Thanks

Change both the FSO and Default image using the same names to the image you want. be sure to re-size the image to 70X40 pixels, that's what I use and it's a good size. Here is what mine looks like....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  
    Last edited by jepp376; 2010-11-24 at 11:48 PM.

I have another annoyance that may or may not be related here, but my iPhone is becoming disconnected and reconnected like every 2 minutes while it's charging at night. If I don't put it on vibrate the sound effects wake me up. LOL Anyone know why this might be or how to fix it? Just seemed to start in the past 2 days (which was when I installed this theme) so I don't know if its related or not. Thanks

I am having a hard time getting in to edit anything because I keep getting kicked out when the iphone disconnects every minute or 2. Grrr
    Last edited by samhfoley; 2010-11-24 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Alien told me you are a member of MMI now. Welcome! What he didn't tell me is that you two are teaming up to create a work of art. I'm looking forward to seeing the progress of this quality team.

Welcome once again!

Z

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

ALIEN1974 (2010-11-24), astrix1971 (2010-11-25), chg128 (2010-11-25), It's Mi (2010-11-25), john8825 (2010-11-26), romg78 (2010-11-24)

Thanks

Something is conflicting, try disabling all substrate add-on's through SBSettings and enable them one at a time, it's time consuming but it could be coincidental with an update you may have installed at same time?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jepp376 For This Useful Post:

samhfoley (2010-11-24)

Page 154 of 173 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164 ... LastLast