Page 15 of 173 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 3451

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Lucid Dream

  1. #281
    AKA showstopper1969 Chuck1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    1,478
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 869 Times in 458 Posts

    Hey Matestno, can you share that black and blue wall, I used to have it but deleted and can't find it.

  2. #282
    My iPhone is a Part of Me romg78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ModMyi threads
    Posts
    886
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 413 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Matestno View Post
    I have this iPod does not change: (
    change the ipod icons in the "folders"
    and it'll be ok

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to romg78 For This Useful Post:

    Matestno (2010-10-09)

  4. #283
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    447
    Thanks
    280
    Thanked 136 Times in 113 Posts

    i can not believe that this thread isn't on fire..... this theme is an insane pasterpiece and i love it !! Hopefully more people will jump onboard and enjoy this great piece of work...

  5. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by romg78 View Post
    change the ipod icons in the "folders"
    and it'll be ok
    Hello Romg78 stp with what name because I just did and it still did not change

  6. #285
    Ok just want to say real quick that this theme is great. I am going crazy modding it. I had to resize the icons because they were too small for me. My wife is complaining so my modding is at a halt for now, but I have so much more to do.

    Alien, I got to tell you that your coding is driving me nuts hahaha. I will fix it and then share it with you so you can update it. All the opening tags should not be in the files. Example: you start a code by putting in <style>...... but then you do not close the tag at the end and then open anotehr style tag. Also there are 2 body tags in one page. You can separate the style tags by adding a } instead of a new <style>
    Anyway just wanted to let you know that I am going through it all and fixing it. I will send it to you when I finish.

    Here is my screen shots for now, still lot's of work to do.




  7. #286
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Mmmm...
    I have email request asking that if it is possible to have the Icons the same size of the folders...
    I will work on that and will be sent to donators.
    The reason I made the icons like that is because I wanted them look different from the folders,but with the same frame.
    But I will make this change as an optional add-on for Winterboard.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (2010-10-10), chizzle187 (2010-10-09), romg78 (2010-10-09), wickedfx (2010-10-09)

  9. #287

  10. #288
    Livin the iPhone Life ALIEN1974's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    var/stash/Themes
    Posts
    2,833
    Thanks
    1,715
    Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,579 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfx View Post
    Ok just want to say real quick that this theme is great. I am going crazy modding it. I had to resize the icons because they were too small for me. My wife is complaining so my modding is at a halt for now, but I have so much more to do.

    Alien, I got to tell you that your coding is driving me nuts hahaha. I will fix it and then share it with you so you can update it. All the opening tags should not be in the files. Example: you start a code by putting in <style>...... but then you do not close the tag at the end and then open anotehr style tag. Also there are 2 body tags in one page. You can separate the style tags by adding a } instead of a new <style>
    Anyway just wanted to let you know that I am going through it all and fixing it. I will send it to you when I finish.

    Here is my screen shots for now, still lot's of work to do.



    Lol...thanks for the heads up...
    I'm still learning this stuff at HTML.But it works.
    Feel free to make the fixes you found...
    Thanks bro.

    Also,I will work on the icons
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-10-09 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ALIEN1974 For This Useful Post:

    wickedfx (2010-10-09)

  12. #289
    My iPhone is a Part of Me romg78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ModMyi threads
    Posts
    886
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 413 Posts

    Question :
    i use the LS with weather and slideshow.
    whan i'm back on the LS i often have the weather slideshow who stay blank.
    the description and temp are ok but no pics.

    are some of you noticed that?
    Thx

  13. #290
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    447
    Thanks
    280
    Thanked 136 Times in 113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ALIEN1974 View Post
    Mmmm...
    I have email request asking that if it is possible to have the Icons the same size of the folders...
    I will work on that and will be sent to donators.
    The reason I made the icons like that is because I wanted them look different from the folders,but with the same frame.
    But I will make this change as an optional add-on for Winterboard.
    i like the size and look of the icons and it also lets you see more of the wall ....... not changing mine !

  14. #291
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 119 Times in 96 Posts

    can i change the time from which the slideshow images change? like extend the time cuz the constant changing makes my ipod lag.

  15. #292
    Is there anyway i could get Doreens outside weather in the window(homescreen)??

  16. #293
    Or just change the waether images( the gifs)?

  17. #294
    mine right now,just LOVEEEEEE it




    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0568.png  

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to chg128 For This Useful Post:

    chizzle187 (2010-10-09)

  19. #295
    Nice, mine after abit of clumsy modding
    Quire like it but i miss the animations :'(
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  20. #296
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Alien , just a heads up buddy.

    Someone has leeched Lucid Dream and now its on Cydia. I think its the full version im not sure.

    But you may want to email them and get it removed.

  21. #297
    Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Alien , just a heads up buddy.

    Someone has leeched Lucid Dream and now its on Cydia. I think its the full version im not sure.

    But you may want to email them and get it removed.
    What is the point if he's willing to give the theme for free if u email him?

    Some people are plain ignorant!

  22. #298
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gaBzii View Post
    What is the point if he's willing to give the theme for free if u email him?

    Some people are plain ignorant!
    Exactly.

    All I have to say to anyone who is going to download it , Good Luck downloading a 241mb theme off Cydia without it crashing

    anyyywayyy , who needs icons?
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-10-09 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  23. #299
    My iPhone is a Part of Me romg78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ModMyi threads
    Posts
    886
    Thanks
    758
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 413 Posts

    All I have to say to anyone who is going to download it via cydia, **** You!!

  24. #300
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland, United States
    Posts
    447
    Thanks
    280
    Thanked 136 Times in 113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    mine right now,just LOVEEEEEE it




    looks awesome dude, man i love this theme !!
    Last edited by chizzle187; 2010-10-09 at 10:18 PM.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to chizzle187 For This Useful Post:

    chg128 (2010-10-09)

Page 15 of 173 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •