Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Outside Live Weather w/ Sidebar

Great thanks for all the help! I sent you a donation a bit ago, seems cydia store is slow though as I try to get gridlock lol.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grazen View Post
    1.) Does your theme just include the background or is that the slider for the apps as well?
    Are you talking about the background that shows in the Multi-tasking slide up?

Seee the wallpapers will keep changing every 15 mins according to what the weather source pulls and updates to your screen. I've no way to make the Multi-Task Background update and keep changing since there is no way to do that as of yet. However, I can try to make a "static" background to skin that area...

Hmmm I do not have my theme on cydia and I did not get any donation from you?
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-10 at 08:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hmmm thats weird I'll double check paypal.. I just meant the slider bar on the right it seems like a slider for the apps anyway.. so like it sits "overtop" of the moving background.

edit: paypal says the transaction is #5UA63829419495244

Thanks

I have about only (12) people who have donated and will get my updates and over a few hundred that have already stolen my theme in only a few days. (doesn't surprise me though) And the ones that have leaked it are the very ones that keep asking me for it as a free gift and I gave it to them for free and they shafted me. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    I have about only (12) people who have donated and will get my updates and over a few hundred that have already stolen my theme in only a few days. (doesn't surprise me though) And the ones that have leaked it are the very ones that keep asking me for it as a free gift and I gave it to them for free and they shafted me. hehe
    Its np... maybe it takes time to email you since it comes directly from my bank account? For reference the transaction # it says is: 5UA63829419495244

Thanks

Grazen send me your email address I'm at [email protected] you will have my themes sent immediately...

Quote Originally Posted by Grazen View Post
    hmmm thats weird I'll double check paypal.. I just meant the slider bar on the right it seems like a slider for the apps anyway.. so like it sits "overtop" of the moving background.

edit: paypal says the transaction is #5UA63829419495244
    Ahhh the way I have these themes is I painted the Sidebar on all (49) various weather images so that each time the weather updates the Wallpaper will keep changing to one of the 49 diff images.

Which means no matter what wallpaper has updated to your screen the Sidebar will "always" be avail on each and every page.

I am considering to make the Sidebar non static via chopping it up and turning each piece into an icon so that it will "move" but that will be as an update in the future (since I will need to remove the Sidebar from all the 49 images on each of these current themes okay)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-11 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone ronniemac's Avatar
    Thanks

Ohhhh this just gets better and better! I LOVE the ghost!! You are a genius! This theme is hands down the best theme for the iPhone I have ever seen. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

Thanks

I assume you rec'd the update and put it on your phone already? hehe

Remember if the Halloween ani's are alilll too over the top you can always turn "off" the Halloween animation folder and turn "on" the Outside Animation Folder and you'll still have the Halloween weather walls changing but instead of the Ghost and Clouds you will have the Regular Clouds back again okay...

Thanks

Over the top in a GREAT way! This is awesome! I cant wait to see the Christmas theme...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ronniemac For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-11)

do i get the update??
    are buuf hd icons meant to be used with this??
    loving it more as the weather changes

12. The Following User Says Thank You to cocotherat For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-11)

I assume you rec'd the update and put it on your phone already? hehe

Remember if the Halloween ani's are alilll too over the top you can always turn "off" the Halloween animation folder and turn "on" the Outside Animation Folder and you'll still have the Halloween weather walls changing but instead of the Ghost and Clouds you will have the Regular Clouds back again okay...
    The wallpaper is great so far! How much should we see the animation? Is it something we should see every few seconds or is it just over a length of longer time?

edit::

oops made a mistake didn't realize both folders needed to be outside in the parent themes directory (d'oh).... the animations are amazing great job this is even better now that i made sure it works lol! Thanks so much for putting this together!
    Last edited by Grazen; 2010-10-11 at 01:06 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Grazen For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-11)

Thanks

You're very welcome and glad you got that straightened out. =)

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-11 at 01:57 AM.

Thanks

When it rains with Halloween does it rain candy corn? Haaa

You should consider putting this on cydia to keep folks from stealing it. I hate that for you.
    Last edited by ronniemac; 2010-10-11 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

You know what!? It will be raining Halloween candy in two days when I send you out the next update! But check this out:

Look at the SideBar and notice the Clock is working w/ real time and the Weather is showing the icon w/ the temp. I just found out that the devs have updated those two apps on Cydia!

However, On liveclock if you tap on the icon the iPhone's default app will not launch "BUT" I found out if you tap rightttt below the icon it launches! So the dev needs to fix that.

Halloween update will be sent out soon I'm still updating that one w/ a few more cool ani's for you guys...

My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Thanks

You know what!? It will be raining Halloween candy in two days when I send you out the next update! But check this out:

Look at the SideBar and notice the Clock is working w/ real time and the Weather is showing the icon w/ the temp. I just found out that the devs have updated those two apps on Cydia!

However, On liveclock if you tap on the icon the iPhone's default app will not launch "BUT" I found out if you tap rightttt below the icon it launches! So the dev needs to fix that.

Halloween update will be sent out soon I'm still updating that one w/ a few more cool ani's for you guys...
    Love how you implemented the Holidays into the weather rotation! Really gives a nice feel to Halloween this October. Stunning job yet again
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

19. The Following User Says Thank You to zinjen For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-11)

Thanks

Thank you zin! And I've not forgotten about that theme you are working on I think since the scripts are going to battle on that sidebar you need to remove the coded clock and use LiveClock instead for that theme. That way you can skin the clock to your liking and add Multiple Clocks in your side bar as well.

I'm going to make a Christmas Clock for the Sidebar for my Christmas Holiday Weather theme that I'm working on. (If I can stop playing around w/ the Halloween one!) hehe!

Okay now please keep in mind the speed of the ani still needs some adjusting but this will be the Rain for Halloween (Candy Rain)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSfC92T5pss[/ame]

For those who keep emailing me about the Christmas Holiday Theme please be patient I want that one to be a special "gift" back to you so I'm really working hard on that one and besides it ain't Christmas yet! =)
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-12 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Got a question...after I upgraded to 4.1 and re-jailbroke my i4, and installed this theme, my dock icons..ie phone, safari and ipod, are showing as black shadows, wasn't doing this before. Is there a way I can fix this?

Sorry, forgot to attach the screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  

Thanks

Hi

The forum will not let me attach the same .zip file again in the same thread so look for my post in this thread #44 I have the fix for that issue there okay. I've not updated my phone yet to the latest OS cuz I've been too busy to hassle all that right now but I'm pretty sure the fix will still work.

K...I'll let you know if it works.

Yep, worked like a charm Doreen...thanks again
    Last edited by iJunkie68; 2010-10-12 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. The Following User Says Thank You to iJunkie68 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-12)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast