Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Outside Live Weather w/ Sidebar

Quote Originally Posted by Doreen View Post
    Hi iJunkie68
    I posted the link for all the icons in the first post of this thread...

Those are armadillo's Aqwoah icons and you can find them here at: http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...78-aqwoah.html

After you get your icons (or whatever set you choose to use w/ my weather themes) make sure to go into your settings, then Winterboard settings and turn SummerBoard Mode to "ON" or your icons won't appear as themed.

Umm me thinks I better start using some bold and color for added emphasis on certain questions since I keep getting asked the same things. hehe!
    OK...are these icons supposed to just go in the icon folder in the outdoor weather.theme folder.. I copied them to that folder, resprung...and still have my stock icons. I normally don't have issues like this, so I'm feeling a little silly right now lol.

OK, I didn't have Summerboard mode enabled, that fixed it ... thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iJunkie68 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-07)

iPhone? More like MyPhone ronniemac's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea...serious. Cool job...lots of traveling. Very fun.
    David Allen Atlanta Comedy Magician travels Coast to Coast

There goes the fake name...heee

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ronniemac For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-07)

I got it working o.k. but the Halloween edition will not work!!!it is unzipped and set in the right order but its not working...
    can you try some more magic or bold instructions?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,823 Times in 1,253 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ronniemac View Post
    Yea...serious. Cool job...lots of traveling. Very fun.
    David Allen Atlanta Comedy Magician travels Coast to Coast

There goes the fake name...heee
    Yikes! Very impressive site and work you do. (and I'm honored that you are using my themes) hehe

I love that site cute set up w/ the curtains and animations! (Thank you)

Quote Originally Posted by big "dd" View Post
    I got it working o.k. but the Halloween edition will not work!!!it is unzipped and set in the right order but its not working...
    can you try some more magic or bold instructions?
    Hmmm are you positively sure you took the theme folder out of the main folder? It's very easy for ppl to simply unzip the folder and think they should drop the folder that is unzipped into the Directory w/o checking inside the unzipped folder as well.

Also make sure you have the Animation Addon on top and "only" one theme at a time checked off underneath not all three checked off underneath at the same time okay.
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-07 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Found the culprit! The issue w/ the Halloween Walls not showing is in the configureMe.js file within the Halloween Holiday.theme so please find these two lines:

1. var stylesheetWall = 'Outside'

2. var iconSetWall = 'Outside'

And simply change 'Outside' to 'Halloween' on "Both" lines.

Or unzip the attached file and drop it into the Halloween Holiday.theme folder so it overwrites the existing configureMe.js file okay. (sorry it was 2:00 in the morning when I was working on this)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-07 at 06:07 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doreen For This Useful Post:

MisterPhone (2010-10-07)

Thanks for the fix! It works...

Is the best weather theme i ever seen!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterPhone For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-07)

Does it work on iPhone 3gs? I have an iPhone 4 but my girlfriend still has a 3GS :P

Just made my donation, can't wait to try it out.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KuRuPtIoN For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-07)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Oneh1tko View Post
    Does it work on iPhone 3gs? I have an iPhone 4 but my girlfriend still has a 3GS :P
    I'm not sure since I have an iPhone 4 and made this theme specifically for the iPhone 4 which has a completely different display.

Quote Originally Posted by KuRuPtIoN View Post
    Just made my donation, can't wait to try it out.
    Check your mail! (Thank you!)

hi! i like your theme how much is the minimum donation? and does the animated weather widget in the homescreen still work even if i don't have an internet connection given that i don't respring my iphone from the previous update of the weather?

Thanks

This fix worked like a charm. You are the best! I LOVE THIS THEME! Great work Doreen.

A bit of update...Ok I did this and didnt notice that the animation is not working. The picture and weather is right on the Halloween screen but the moon beams are not working. I reset to the original theme and they work. So is the animation working right on Halloween? I unzipped the file you added and copied the configureMe.js page into the Halloween theme...replacing the old one. The Halloween theme is on top of the Outside Weather.theme. Am I doing anything wrong or is there still a glitch?
    Last edited by ronniemac; 2010-10-07 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zarie View Post
    hi! i like your theme how much is the minimum donation? and does the animated weather widget in the homescreen still work even if i don't have an internet connection given that i don't respring my iphone from the previous update of the weather?
    Sorry for the delay (just waking up over here in Cali) Any donation is appreciated I'm not setting any specific amount. Even one dollar is "very" appreciated...

This should work for those that only update their weather via WiFi only when they get home. But of course you won't have the current weather updating every 15 mins if you don't have your connection on all the time. (I will double check that zarie) since I have my phone connected to the internet "all" the time so my weather updates every 15 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by ronniemac View Post
    This fix worked like a charm. You are the best! I LOVE THIS THEME! Great work Doreen.

A bit of update...Ok I did this and didnt notice that the animation is not working. The picture and weather is right on the Halloween screen but the moon beams are not working. I reset to the original theme and they work. So is the animation working right on Halloween? I unzipped the file you added and copied the configureMe.js page into the Halloween theme...replacing the old one. The Halloween theme is on top of the Outside Weather.theme. Am I doing anything wrong or is there still a glitch?
    Okay I've double checked the functions.js and I have "moonrays" set to animate only on two diff weather occurences: 1. fair night and 2. clear night. Can you please check to see if you have "both" your time intervals set to update at 15 mins in "both" your Animated Addon theme and also your Halloween Holiday theme?

You guys can control my animations to any weather occurrence of your choice by altering the functions.js such as here is the same weather occurrence of "Fair" I've got my animation set for Sunrays on the left and Day Clouds on the right.

Last edited by Doreen; 2010-10-07 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Not sure I understand this...but I am glad it is working right. I will just use the normal theme cause I cant figure out how to make Halloween work. No biggie to me cause I LOVE the regular theme. :-)

OK Stupid me!!
    I had the wrong one on top. Now the animations are working. Operator error...that would be me!!
    Last edited by ronniemac; 2010-10-07 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Good! cuz I can't afford the airplane ticket to get over there to fix that for you! =)

Glad you got it, Enjoy...

Donation sent. Looking forward to the theme.

Kevin

21. The Following User Says Thank You to kkj1961 For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-07)

Thanks

Check your mail Kevin (Thank you!)

Doreen...where did you get your mail icon? The one in the icons that you posted the link for is like a stamp...I like yours better

Thanks

I've donated to armadillo several times he's a great guy, so when he updates his icon packages w/ new stuff I found it in there but I believe he has that one icon listed in that thread of his I listed for everyone isn't it?

hrrrm, not sure, I'll go back and look...I only one I got was the stamp

Quote Originally Posted by iJunkie68 View Post
    hrrrm, not sure, I'll go back and look...I only one I got was the stamp
    Its not in the package to download but he has it on another page. Here's the link. Hope it helps.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...ml#post2822251

27. The Following User Says Thank You to KuRuPtIoN For This Useful Post:

Doreen (2010-10-08)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast