Page 985 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4858859359759839849859869879951035108514851985 ... LastLast
Results 19,681 to 19,700 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    to me this is a chronic disease by inheritance and during certain periods of time have bad days where I feel strong pain in the kidney, now I'm on drugs, but this will be temporary, soon I will be okay
    I really hope it goes away bro...
    get better real soon...
    you are one of the good ones.
    I believe you gonna get better
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-11-19)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jd17d For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-11-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Gaudiello View Post
    Could someone skew these for a 5 icon dock? Just need the 4 & 5 spots. Thanks!
    Any luck?

Quote Originally Posted by jdmdc599 View Post
    Hello all. i hope everyone is doing well. i have 3 icons that i would like to have skewed if possible. the contact app is already skewed obviously but if i can have the app store icon with the same positioning and the other two facing the oposite way that would b grand. Also im not sure who is able to do this but can i have a logo icon for the lockscreen saying Dj Prophet without the HD in the chrome font. thanks you all in advance

here you go....

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-11-19), jdmdc599 (2010-11-19)

Rummmmm how r u broooo

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

Sooo close to my liking....I think...Just need to create something where the page dots are at...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0137.png  

PwnMail
    Attached Files Attached Files

Need a bit of help here. I've taken a couple of Darkness's icons to replace the safari and mail icons. I copied the files into the right folders etc, and through a bit of guidance from Darkness found that it would only change the icon if the "EPHD" theme were at the top of the Winterboard list. But, I've also found that the "EPHD Red Icons" theme (which I would like to use) only works if it is above the "EPHD" theme on the same list, but then it won't change the safari and mail icons.

Anyone have any ideas as to how to make this work?

And thanks, Darkness, for the help you gave me previously.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to squiggly For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-11-19)

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Rummmmm how r u broooo
    i'm good...finally got day off....

Thanks

hi guys, why when i try to change the wallpaper for when i start a app the wallpaper does not change.

I am trying to get this image to appear when i open facebook but it does not work

I named the wallpaper Default.png and moved into the facebook folder in bundles but does not work, well it doesnt work for any app it only worked for twitter and skype

any ideas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marxus79 View Post
    hi guys, why when i try to change the wallpaper for when i start a app the wallpaper does not change.

I am trying to get this image to appear when i open facebook but it does not work

I named the wallpaper Default.png and moved into the facebook folder in bundles but does not work, well it doesnt work for any app it only worked for twitter and skype

any ideas?

*EDIT AGAIN*
    it does work I just did it on my iphone4...do what i mentioned below, and rename your file to the [email protected] respring and open

Any App Store apps you downloaded, you need to put the file in /private/var/mobile/Applications......wether it be icons or loading screens
    Last edited by ChrisOSX; 2010-11-19 at 08:45 PM.

Facebook

Icon Name: Icon
    Folder ID in Bundles: com.facebook.Facebook
    LS: Default

(this is for 3Gs)

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    i'm good...finally got day off....
    same here been workin like crazy

19. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-11-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post
    *Edit*
    Forgive me I read too quick and didnt realize you were talking about a loader screen...but still try the approach i mentioned with the loader screen without resizing...might work

Any App Store apps you downloaded, you need to put the file in /private/var/mobile/Applications......find your app and rename the file to the correct one....facebook for example would be [email protected]...then respring....dont forget to resize your image to 118x120 to get it right....this goes true for any app that gets auto generated...dont frame it or else you will get a double frame on your springboard. Hope this helps

hi Vaio I am not trying to change the icon, when I click on the facebook icon (on the springboard) this screen appears

now i am trying to change this screen applying the image i posted above.

I was told to rename the image Default.png and put it in var/stash/EPHD/Bundles/com.facebook.Facebook but it does not work but it worked for the skype app so when i open skype i get this image

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marxus79 View Post
    hi Vaio I am not trying to change the icon, when I click on the facebook icon (on the springboard) this screen appears

now i am trying to change this screen applying the image i posted above.

I was told to rename the image Default.png and put it in var/stash/EPHD/Bundles/com.facebook.Facebook but it does not work but it worked for the skype app so when i open skype i get this image
    Yah i edited my post..for some reason it works for some apps but not all, im not a big fan of loading screens, but i just did it on my iphone4, and it changed the loader

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post
    Yah i edited my post..for some reason it works for some apps but not all, im not a big fan of loading screens, but i just did it on my iphone4, and it changed the loader
    mmmh strange I tried your way and like darkness said but nothing it stays the same.

also tried to rename it [email protected] but still nothing. i'll try a different app and see what happens

thanks

Thanks

Would anybody happen to know how to adjust page indicator images? i.e. moving them up or down? Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    i think you have other theme checked in WinterBoard above EPHD and it's overriding EPHD loading screen
    is working with shazam and messenger, facebook seems the only one that is not changing

Page 985 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4858859359759839849859869879951035108514851985 ... LastLast