Page 978 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4788789289689769779789799809881028107814781978 ... LastLast
Results 19,541 to 19,560 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrBass View Post
    Fair enough. In what way do you think it's too busy?

The promo was just to show what it's capable of and it's designed to be fully customizable so you turn off pretty much any element you want.

This isn't a moan btw, everyone has their own taste and perhaps it's something I can improve before the final release.
    Oh ok, i didn't know you were able to shutdown certain items and only run what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    prolly he thinks it's animation overkill but I love it
    Thanks, that's what i was thinking But if its customizable to only run what you want? Then im game to try it
    Last edited by Carvensno; 2010-11-18 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

FourSquare
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

danieru (2010-11-18), elcabezon (2010-11-18)

iPhone? More like MyPhone danieru's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks again Dark, and in case anyone cares:

Windows Live Messenger

bundle id: com.microsoft.wlx
    ls: Default.png
    icon: icon.png

5. The Following User Says Thank You to danieru For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-11-18)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post
    This work?
    That will do just fine thanks alot

this thread has become a showcase for darkness' icons.thanks to him i got a new and nicer firewall ip icon.....

anyway can you make some alt icons/ls for Applinks,Aptbackup,Auto3g,Backgrounder,CrashReport er,Insomnia and iWipeCache?most of these stock icons don't comes with a ls....
    Last edited by Huaikong; 2010-11-18 at 05:40 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Huaikong For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-11-18)

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

Firewall IP
    Has anyone used this app? and whats your experience? Just wondering if its worth the 2.99 and if i need it for what i do! TIA for any feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Has anyone used this app? and whats your experience? Just wondering if its worth the 2.99 and if i need it for what i do! TIA for any feedback
    this is one of the first app i bought in rock.very good to block ad in those free apps.thumbs up!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Huaikong For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (2010-11-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    How do I do that? Cant figure it out
    delete this in weather.html
    or weather.js

translatedesc=obj.description.toLowerCase();

// ******* TRANSLATE DESCRIPTION ***************************
    // ******* ALWAYS USE SMALL CAPS (i.e 'sunny') ***************************
    if (translatedesc=='description') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Your Description'; }
    if (translatedesc=='sunny') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='sonnig' ; }
    if (translatedesc=='mostly sunny') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='meist sonnig'; }
    if (translatedesc=='partly sunny') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='teils sonnig'; }
    if (translatedesc=='intermittent clouds') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='teils wolkig'; }
    if (translatedesc=='hazy sunshine') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='diesig und sonnig'; }
    if (translatedesc=='mostly cloudy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='meist bewölkt'; }
    if (translatedesc=='cloudy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='bew&oum l;lkt'; }
    if (translatedesc=='overcast') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='bew&oum l;lkt'; }
    if (translatedesc=='dreary') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='tr&uuml ;b'; }
    if (translatedesc=='retired') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='keine daten verfügbar'; }
    if (translatedesc=='fog') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Nebel'; }
    if (translatedesc=='showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Schauer '; }
    if (translatedesc=='partly sunny with showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='teils sonnig mit schauern'; }
    if (translatedesc=='thunderstorm') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Gewitte r'; }
    if (translatedesc=='mostly cloudy with thunder showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='meist bewölkt mit gewitterschauer'; }
    if (translatedesc=='partly sunny with thunder showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='teils sonnig mit gewitterschauer'; }
    if (translatedesc=='light rain') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='leichte r Regen'; }
    if (translatedesc=='rain') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Regen'; }
    if (translatedesc=='flurries') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='windig' ; }
    if (translatedesc=='mostly cloudy with flurries') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='meist bewölkt und windig'; }
    if (translatedesc=='partly sunny with flurries') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='teils sonnig und windig'; }
    if (translatedesc=='snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Schnee' ; }
    if (translatedesc=='mostly cloudy with snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='meist bewölkt und schnee'; }
    if (translatedesc=='ice') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Eis'; }
    if (translatedesc=='sleet') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Graupel schauer'; }
    if (translatedesc=='freezing rain') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='gefrier ender Regen'; }
    if (translatedesc=='rain and snow mixed') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Schneer egen'; }
    if (translatedesc=='hot') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='heiss'; }
    if (translatedesc=='cold') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='kalt'; }
    if (translatedesc=='windy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='windig' ; }
    if (translatedesc=='clear') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='klar'; }
    if (translatedesc=='mostly clear') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='meist klar'; }
    if (translatedesc=='partly cloudy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='teils bewölkt'; }
    if (translatedesc=='hazy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='diesig' ; }
    if (translatedesc=='partly cloudy with showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='teils bewölkt mit regen'; }
    if (translatedesc=='party cloudy with showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='teils bewölkt mit schauer'; }
    if (translatedesc=='mostly cloudy with showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='meist bewölkt mit schauer'; }
    if (translatedesc=='party cloudy with thunder showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='teils bewölkt mit gewitterschauer'; }
    if (translatedesc=='mostly cloudy with showers') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='meist bewölkt mit gewitterschauer'; }
    if (translatedesc=='foggy') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='neblig' ; }
    if (translatedesc=='light snow') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='leichte r Schneefall'; }
    if (translatedesc=='rain/drizzle') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Nieselr egen'; }
    if (translatedesc=='mist') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='diesig' ; }
    if (translatedesc=='ground fog') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Bodenne bel'; }
    if (translatedesc=='rain shower') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Schauer '; }
    if (translatedesc=='drizzle') { document.getElementById("desc").innerHTML='Regen'; }

// ******* END TRANSLATE DESCRIPTION ***************************
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3357439&dateline=1419  023899

Where the he'll is Rob?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    Where the he'll is Rob?
    Setting up his new house...

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-11-18)

Safari

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

ChrisOSX (2010-11-18), lao3hero (2010-11-18), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-18), ruedi04 (2010-11-18)

To those that want it, here it is my friends! This has been sliced and diced, flipped and flopped...Floppy, DM, MrBass, and Tellytel, and possible others had a hand in the pot, I adjusted the spacing and text size and such...however enjoy!

@zplit and @Joserrrr this is for ya'll....

https://files.me.com/jticeson/cszvli
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (2010-11-18), Darkness777 (2010-11-18), lao3hero (2010-11-18), tellytel (2010-11-18)

Push for Gmail

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

da"S"master (2011-09-04), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

eWallet
    Dark, looks sweet! Can you please make the loader say BillMinder?? Gracias!

Amazon US

iPhone? More like MyPhone danieru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkokolis View Post
    Does anyone have this wallpaper but with a hint of red instead of blue
    I love this wallpaper as well as the red version, but at least on my i4 the spacing is kind of odd, first 2 lines of icon texts are right on the spot but the third and fourth are a little off.

Can someone with decent PS skills edit both if possible to make the alignment with the icon text work?

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Dark, looks sweet! Can you please make the loader say BillMinder?? Gracias!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2010-11-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    To those that want it, here it is my friends! This has been sliced and diced, flipped and flopped...Floppy, DM, MrBass, and Tellytel, and possible others had a hand in the pot, I adjusted the spacing and text size and such...however enjoy!

@zplit and @Joserrrr this is for ya'll....

https://files.me.com/jticeson/cszvli
    Thank you sir!! I hope bars comes back soon and gets this thread up and going again..I kind of miss it

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Joserrrr For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2010-11-18)

Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    Thank you sir!! I hope bars comes back soon and gets this thread up and going again..I kind of miss it
    Sure thing homie! Thanks goes a long way!

Bars should be back in full effect in no time...think this thread has at least 2k posts...

Page 978 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4788789289689769779789799809881028107814781978 ... LastLast