Page 969 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4698699199599679689699709719791019106914691969 ... LastLast
Results 19,361 to 19,380 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #19361
    Talking Darkness
    DARKNESS,
    THANK U 4 EARLIER BRO.....I DIDNT REALIZE U DIDNT KNOW HOW U SAID YOU COULDNT TELL ME I THOUGHT U KNEW JUSTWERE SWORN TO SECRET-c OR SUMTHIN BUT EY COULD I GET A FEW LOADING SCREENS FOR MY HOME SCREEN AND DOCKFLOW AND ONE OF THOSE SICK LOGOS U MAKE CAN U PUT THA YOUNG DON (HD) WHEN U GET A SECOND CUZ I KNOW U R BUSY WITH ALL THESE REQUESTS,,,,THANX

    P.S. WOULD ANY1 UPLOAD SOME BETTER ICONS??????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0035-1-.png  

  2. #19362


    Edit: I icons with a red border do not

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-17)

  4. #19363
    EDIT WITH RED BORDER DO NOT??? EY MY BAD CAN U MAKE IT SAY "Tha Young Don" and u make the logos for the lockscreen too??? with the HD in the corner???

  5. #19364
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bracknell, UK
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    652
    Thanked 344 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jd17d View Post
    DARKNESS,
    THANK U 4 EARLIER BRO.....I DIDNT REALIZE U DIDNT KNOW HOW U SAID YOU COULDNT TELL ME I THOUGHT U KNEW JUSTWERE SWORN TO SECRET-c OR SUMTHIN BUT EY COULD I GET A FEW LOADING SCREENS FOR MY HOME SCREEN AND DOCKFLOW AND ONE OF THOSE SICK LOGOS U MAKE CAN U PUT THA YOUNG DON (HD) WHEN U GET A SECOND CUZ I KNOW U R BUSY WITH ALL THESE REQUESTS,,,,THANX

    P.S. WOULD ANY1 UPLOAD SOME BETTER ICONS??????
    Hi jd17d,

    Where can i get the red frame icons from?

    Cheers dude

    misterjrw

  6. #19365
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post


    Edit: I icons with a red border do not
    if you want me to make a psd for you Dark I can

    Quote Originally Posted by misterjrw View Post
    Hi jd17d,

    Where can i get the red frame icons from?

    Cheers dude

    misterjrw
    the red icons theme is part of the "EPHD Color UI and Icon Mods" available on the beta repo.... not sure when they will hit the paid version
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-11-17 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-11-17), misterjrw (2010-11-17), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-17)

  8. #19366

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-17)

  10. #19367
    hi, can someone please post the red sbbadge in this pic? i have searched this thread endlessly and have not been able to find it. thanks,

    i just figured out that it was from xhd. all set thanks,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -e79bf197.jpg  
    Last edited by holdenrf; 2010-11-17 at 12:45 AM.

  11. #19368
    This is me today. Time to sleep I wish a peaceful evening and happy day to all my friends in the MMI

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (2010-11-17), da"S"master (2011-09-04), elcabezon (2010-11-17), jd17d (2010-11-17), Lonyer85 (2010-11-17), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-17)

  13. #19369
    DARKNESS,
    is that for the lockscreen or carrier logo???
    nevermind.........figured it out do u make carrier logos tho??
    Last edited by jd17d; 2010-11-17 at 05:37 AM.

  14. #19370
    iPhone? More like MyPhone MrBass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Luton, UK
    Posts
    165
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 194 Times in 86 Posts

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0mdoIgmufo]YouTube - Elite Pro HD Slideshow/Weather Widget[/ame]
    My work is completely free & hitting the "THANKS" won't cost you anything
    But if you want to...


  15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to MrBass For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2010-11-17), Breeuw (2010-11-19), chevymusclecar (2010-11-17), elcabezon (2010-11-17), fogndog (2011-02-21), juanmartv (2011-01-03), kimvy (2010-11-17), lao3hero (2010-11-17), LuCiFeRkO (2010-11-17), mtnguy321 (2010-11-30), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-17), rumcajs (2010-11-17), T76 (2010-11-17), wim66 (2010-11-17)

  16. #19371
    What the hell is going on in here? Lol.

  17. #19372
    Have a nice quiet night yourself, Dark. Any chance tomorrow to get an icon and loading screen for the Slingplayer App? I searched the thread and don't believe there is one yet.

    TIA

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    This is me today. Time to sleep I wish a peaceful evening and happy day to all my friends in the MMI

  18. #19373
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Nice!! I hate how this thread is slow now
    I like Z's new theme but this is still my favorite!

  19. #19374
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBass View Post
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0mdoIgmufo]YouTube - Elite Pro HD Slideshow/Weather Widget[/ame]
    dude that is sick!!!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    MrBass (2010-11-17)

  21. #19375
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bracknell, UK
    Posts
    467
    Thanks
    652
    Thanked 344 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by holdenrf View Post
    hi, can someone please post the red sbbadge in this pic? i have searched this thread endlessly and have not been able to find it. thanks,

    i just figured out that it was from xhd. all set thanks,
    Nice wallpaper, any chance you can share please?

  22. #19376
    Default hey
    Can any of you guys send me an icon for iacces, anyring, aptbackup and adblock, I havent changed them and those are the only apps that arent framed. Would really appreciate the help.

  23. #19377
    looks sweet can't wait for the release.....

    This is by far my favorite theme also, I like Z & K's new theme also but I'm not ready to keep up after the wild ride EPHD has been so far lol

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  24. #19378
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    looks sweet can't wait for the release.....

    This is by far my favorite theme also, I like Z & K's new theme also but I'm not ready to keep up after the wild ride EPHD has been so far lol
    +1

  25. #19379
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBass View Post
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0mdoIgmufo]YouTube - Elite Pro HD Slideshow/Weather Widget[/ame]
    WT effff that is awesome. MrB and DM, wow! Nice work!!

  26. #19380
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Page 969 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4698699199599679689699709719791019106914691969 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •