Page 968 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4688689189589669679689699709781018106814681968 ... LastLast
Results 19,341 to 19,360 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

AOL Radio
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (2010-11-16), da"S"master (2011-09-04), ReBourne (2010-11-16)

My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

Hey darkness my mistake...i was referring to the one on page 1281 the boobs with headset blk in white made for ipod. any chance this can be made into color???Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

darkness could you do a shazam bundle with this pic please mate
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -zzzshazam-captainmarvelalexrossbig.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Does anyone know how to get the speed dial contacts setup from the CallMe app to skin like the rest of the icons on the phone?

Quote Originally Posted by mauikek View Post
    Ok i wait a Rob reply...

Saluti
    Seriously mauikek, you need to settle down. Having a go at Darkness because he said you can't get the font from the theme because it is paid and no one will post it is ridiculous. You ask for a lot of help on here and get it but Dark is right, no one will post any paid part of this theme without Rob saying it's ok and even then it probably won't get posted. A while back you b!tched about part of the theme saying it was crap....but you still donated and are here still asking for help. Darkness doesn't deserve your berating he is only explaining the way it is. You owe him an apology IMO. Suggestion for you maybe, download your theme to your PC, save it as the original. Any changes or screw ups you make can then be fixed without downloading again on Cydia because you will still have the theme in it's originality.
    Get a grip man, personally I can't believe people are still helping you.
    Have some respect for the great group of talented people on here that help. I know I do and I would never complain about not getting help or getting an answer I wasn't happy with.
    Sorry everybody else, but Darkness is one of the nicest guys I've ever come across online and doesn't need sh!t from a guy like this. K rant over.

7. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

am1ne1968 (2010-11-16), bamf-hacker (2010-11-17), Carvensno (2010-11-16), Darkness777 (2010-11-16), eenofonn (2010-11-16), elcabezon (2010-11-17), Gr4v1ty (2010-11-16), kimvy (2010-11-17), lao3hero (2010-11-17), Lonyer85 (2010-11-17), STEVEFFF (2010-11-16)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Seriously mauikek, you need to settle down. Having a go at Darkness because he said you can't get the font from the theme because it is paid and no one will post it is ridiculous. You ask for a lot of help on here and get it but Dark is right, no one will post any paid part of this theme without Rob saying it's ok and even then it probably won't get posted. A while back you b!tched about part of the theme saying it was crap....but you still donated and are here still asking for help. Darkness doesn't deserve your berating he is only explaining the way it is. You owe him an apology IMO. Suggestion for you maybe, download your theme to your PC, save it as the original. Any changes or screw ups you make can then be fixed without downloading again on Cydia because you will still have the theme in it's originality.
    Have some respect for the great group of talented people on here that help. I know I do and I would never complain about not getting help or getting an answer I wasn't happy with.
    Sorry everybody else, but Darkness is one of the nicest guys I've ever come across online and doesn't need sh!t from a guy like this. K rant over.
    Thanks for saving me the time as I was just writing my own post about this same thing. Very well said and agree with you 100%.......

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

bamf-hacker (2010-11-17), Darkness777 (2010-11-16), eenofonn (2010-11-16), Lonyer85 (2010-11-17), The_Durben (2010-11-16)

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Thanks for saving me the time as I was just writing my own post about this same thing. Very well said and agree with you 100%.......
    Cheers boston

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-11-16), eenofonn (2010-11-16)

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

High 5 to you bro, Totally agree I have said before and I'll say it again!! "Don't bite the hand that feeds you"

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

bamf-hacker (2010-11-17), Darkness777 (2010-11-16), eenofonn (2010-11-16), Gr4v1ty (2010-11-16), Lonyer85 (2010-11-17), The_Durben (2010-11-16)

Quote Originally Posted by naoki1980 View Post
    Place the files in this directory

/private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/[Theme Name].theme/Bundles/com.apple.Unknown/

Files should be named this way,

Code:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Use MakeItMine to rename your carrier to Wind. Reboot/Respring

Hope this helps.
    Thx m8...!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TNT4YOU For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-11-16)

Seriously some people need to take a chill pill... if you want something done right away... get photoshop and do it yourself... then you will see how long it takes to get stuff done and you'll stop whining about it... even with psd's and knowhow it still takes a while. If you ask someone for something directly and they don't get back at you ... shoot them a pm and ask them why... I had totally missed a post by someone a few days ago and he asked me if I had beef with him... sometimes the thread just moves too fast. Also some things either can't be done... or have to be done through the right channels ... omg I'm going off on a rant too ... Derrick said it well and I'll leave it at what I've said already... it's pretty hard to annoy me ... but a few people on this forum have done so if you think you are one of those people... pm me and ask me why

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-11-16), Carvensno (2010-11-16), Darkness777 (2010-11-16), elcabezon (2010-11-17), Gr4v1ty (2010-11-17), kimvy (2010-11-17), lao3hero (2010-11-17), Lonyer85 (2010-11-17), The_Durben (2010-11-16)

Quote Originally Posted by doomsday116 View Post
    Hey darkness my mistake...i was referring to the one on page 1281 the boobs with headset blk in white made for ipod. any chance this can be made into color???Thanks
    I think not

iPhone? More like MyPhone danieru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doomsday116 View Post
    Sorry Doom, I made that Icon and LS from a wallpaper in black and white, so there's no color information available.

I found it on Deviantart if you care to look around see if there's a different version of the original image.

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Seriously some people need to take a chill pill... if you want something done right away... get photoshop and do it yourself... then you will see how long it takes to get stuff done and you'll stop whining about it... even with psd's and knowhow it still takes a while. If you ask someone for something directly and they don't get back at you ... shoot them a pm and ask them why... I had totally missed a post by someone a few days ago and he asked me if I had beef with him... sometimes the thread just moves too fast. Also some things either can't be done... or have to be done through the right channels ... omg I'm going off on a rant too ... Derrick said it well and I'll leave it at what I've said already... it's pretty hard to annoy me ... but a few people on this forum have done so if you think you are one of those people... pm me and ask me why
    Well said EE....+1.....

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-11-16), Darkness777 (2010-11-16)

Thanks

Yo Dark, would you have an Icon and LS for "Pulse News" it's a graphic RSS reader.

My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danieru View Post
    Sorry Doom, I made that Icon and LS from a wallpaper in black and white, so there's no color information available.

I found it on Deviantart if you care to look around see if there's a different version of the original image.
    Good looking out I will look around and see what I find...thank you very much for the info

Quote Originally Posted by STEVEFFF View Post
    darkness could you do a shazam bundle with this pic please mate

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-16), STEVEFFF (2010-11-17)

Quote Originally Posted by danieru View Post
    Yo Dark, would you have an Icon and LS for "Pulse News" it's a graphic RSS reader.

Pulse News Reader

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-11-16), da"S"master (2011-09-04), danieru (2010-11-16), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-16), STEVEFFF (2010-11-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

Pulse News Reader
    Thanks!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to danieru For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-11-16)

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    nice e
    I'll be annoying you probably by Friday, thats when I'll have more time on these threads. I'll pm you in advance though just so you're aware of the impending annoyance....lol

31. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2010-11-16)

nice e
    I'll be annoying you probably by Friday, thats when I'll have more time on these threads. I'll pm you in advance though just so you're aware of the impending annoyance....lol
    lol... you always annoy me :P

33. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2010-11-16)

Page 968 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4688689189589669679689699709781018106814681968 ... LastLast