Page 962 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4628629129529609619629639649721012106214621962 ... LastLast
Results 19,221 to 19,240 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Thanks

when i try to remve an application from cydia or to update an application i get
    downloading: elite pro hd 36mb
    Removing or updating: the app i wan to remove
    then when i tries to update i get this error see screenshot

anybody know y?

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0189.png   -img_0190.png  

have you deleted that access be given as buy thread? similar sign out when you try to install something that must be purchased. if not wrong

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    font is Sonysketch from iphoneruler. Status mod is from cydia, free, something brushed metal. Do a search and u should be able to find

gaudy? meaning?
    Thanks very much for the info...

Gaudy means extravagantly bright or showy, typically so as to be tasteless (iMac dictionary), but in layman terms, and no disrespect to Sanady who created them, they are too over the top (especially the 3G icon). I like clean crisp and clear icons, such as the wifi and signal bars from XHD/iNitsua Twilight.

Laters fella

misterjrw

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    I decided to spice up the first keyboard I made for this theme with a little color. Thought I would post it for everyone to use.

KM-Red.theme.zip
    *sigh* Why do all the great keyboards have to be iAcces? No way i'm dishing out $15 for it.

Looks awesome BTW

friends to me a little more will be 1:00 at night It's time to go to sleep. I wish all the friends who always supported me here and that I love, calm evening and happy day

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-11-16), LuCiFeRkO (2010-11-15), STEVEFFF (2010-11-16)

Hi,

I have 2 questions:

1) can someone please tell me how to change the lockscreen wallpaper, it is stuck on the default Elite wallpaper and i have tried everything. (wallpaper stopped being a PITA and changed)

2) can someone tell me the name and path of the files for when the buttons are pressed on a popup alert that you receive for a text?

thanks,
    Last edited by holdenrf; 2010-11-16 at 12:08 AM.

Excuse me, I was wondering if anyone could help me from here, but I have elite pro hd 3g/3gs but I was wondering if anyone could help me get the elite pro hd carrier logo to replace my text tmobile usa logo, could anyone help please

Quote Originally Posted by holdenrf View Post
    Hi,

I have 2 questions:

1) can someone please tell me how to change the lockscreen wallpaper, it is stuck on the default Elite wallpaper and i have tried everything. (wallpaper stopped being a PITA and changed)

2) can someone tell me the name and path of the files for when the buttons are pressed on a popup alert that you receive for a text?

thanks,
    The path for the pop alert can be found under the UIImages folder in the theme you are using.
    The name for the buttons are 1)'UIPopupAlertSheetButton.png'
    2)'UIPopupAlertSheetButtonPress.png'
    3)'UIPopupAlertSheetDefaultButton.png'

Hey Maximus, on the keyboard screenshot you posted I know the keyboard font is Avenir but whats the font u are using for you status bar time and the system? Thanks
    Last edited by Infamousr; 2010-11-16 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Infamousr For This Useful Post:

holdenrf (2010-11-16)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hi All,

Could somebody help me with the lockscreen please? It's a simple request but whatever i try, i cant seem to get it to work.....

What i want to do is take the slider/words 'TAP TO ACTIVATE' from the EPHD TAP Lockscreen theme, and put them in the standard EPHD theme (if that makes sense!!).

I want to be able to use standard wallpaper images (not use the lockscreen theme) but replace the EPHD slide to unlock bar and words and replace them with the ones from the EPHD TAP Lockscreen, also being able to tap rather than slide.

Sounds simple but i either get a shadow overlay, dont get the words to appear, no words appear etc etc.

Any help greatly received.

Cheers all

misterjrw

PS: Still loving this over Twilight!!!
    Last edited by misterjrw; 2010-11-16 at 02:18 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 871 Posts

Default Long Live Elite HD!!!
    I like to share today sad story... As i coming back from work my phone was acting a little strange... So i decide pull SB setting and hit reboot! To my surprise my phone never went back just stay on the apple and then when on recovery mode! As soon i got home turn on the computer thinking I just use iReb and fix it! I was sooooo wrong! iReb didn't fix it! recboot didn't fix it! tiny umbrella didn't fix it! running limera1n again didn't fix it! I have to restore! Now i lost everything! and i have to start all over again... Not a fun day at all!!!

Default Folder Switcher BG

Scince I updated to 4.1 I haven't been able to customize the Folder Switcher BG HELP PLEASE!!!!!
    I have the image, but the name of the image does't work from earlier firmwares.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0029.png  
    Last edited by memorazo; 2010-11-16 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by memorazo View Post

Scince I updated to 4.1 I haven't been able to customize the Folder Switcher BG HELP PLEASE!!!!!
    I have the image, but the name of the image does't work from earlier firmwares.
    try deleting com.apple.springboard.folderswitcherlinen then respring

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

I don't have that image on that folder
    Any other option?

Could anyone help me make the elite pro hd carrier logo for tmobile usa cause I have no idea how could anyone please help me

Quote Originally Posted by steve-savalas View Post
    Thanks lao3hero, that's done the trick! However, I now have a new problem - none of my app icons have a border around them! All of the standard icons are fine (phone, safari, iPod etc.) - all the others seem to have been cropped to a perfect square as if they've been half-skinned if that makes sense, they just have no border :-(

I've tried the following:
    Respring
    Power off & on
    Re-apply theme via winterboard
    Cleared icon cache

Still no luck. Can anyone help!?

Thanks very much.
    Np! iFunbox has a knack for corrupting com.apple.mobileicons.framework. So u have to delete your whole theme and put back in a fresh copy. I recommend WinSCP

Quote Originally Posted by Infamousr View Post
    The path for the pop alert can be found under the UIImages folder in the theme you are using.
    The name for the buttons are 1)'UIPopupAlertSheetButton.png'
    2)'UIPopupAlertSheetButtonPress.png'
    3)'UIPopupAlertSheetDefaultButton.png'

Hey Maximus, on the keyboard screenshot you posted I know the keyboard font is Avenir but whats the font u are using for you status bar time and the system? Thanks
    thanks for the info, however, it did not work. What I am trying to do is make it so when "Reply" "Call" or "Open" is pressed within BiteSMS it changes color, as of right now the buttons are black and they do not change color when pressed.

thanks,

Could anyone help me make the elite pro hd carrier logo for tmobile usa cause I have no idea how could anyone please help me thank you so much

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Np! iFunbox has a knack for corrupting com.apple.mobileicons.framework. So u have to delete your whole theme and put back in a fresh copy. I recommend WinSCP
    Any progress on that lockscreen?

Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    Any progress on that lockscreen?
    not yet bro. I opened up the PSD yesterday but only had time to take a glance, cuz had to settle some family stuff

Quote Originally Posted by memorazo View Post
    I don't have that image on that folder
    Any other option?
    THis was posted by Bars also so I would check and make sure the @2x is gone, other than that have to see if anyone else has ideas

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mewking
    the switcherlinen folder does not exist for me

this means what?

i am not able to change my background too

it is still black linen color....
    /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.SpringBoard.folderSwitcherLinen

delete that file, and make sure that your folder switcher BG does not have the @2x at the end

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

guitarded (2010-11-16), memorazo (2010-11-16)

Page 962 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4628629129529609619629639649721012106214621962 ... LastLast