Page 957 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4578579079479559569579589599671007105714571957 ... LastLast
Results 19,121 to 19,140 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (2010-11-15), Huaikong (2010-11-15), lao3hero (2010-11-15), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by whodatfan View Post
    added more detail to the clock frame background and changed the frame images to the gears:

Nice modification, whats the font and color code you are using?

Quote Originally Posted by Infamousr View Post
    If your looking to add your custom logo then this is what i did and it worked:

1)add in your theme inside the bundles folder another folder called com.apple.ATT_US
    2) within that folder for the name your carrier logo:
    Silver status bar:
    Default_CARRIER_ATT.png

Black status bar:
    FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png

i did this for my Vodafone uk network and it worked perfectly
    And if the bundle is unknown for the iphone..like "Wind" carrier, what can i do??Can anyone help me??
    I have done already a folder "unknown.bundle" in bundles folder theme..but nothing happend!
    Last edited by TNT4YOU; 2010-11-15 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Infamousr View Post
    Nice modification, whats the font and color code you are using?

The font for my Lockscreen and Wallpaper text is Eccentric Std. My system font is Avenir from the original EPHD theme. The color code for the clock is #347C2C.

For everyone that asked for the LS, here is my PSD. You can incorporate whatever images you prefer behind the frames. Enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/430943789/UndergroundHD.psd

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to whodatfan For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-11-15), floppy_joe (2010-11-15), JLKeo (2010-11-15), lao3hero (2010-11-15), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-15), trebor130657 (2010-11-15)

Quote Originally Posted by whodatfan View Post
    The font for my Lockscreen and Wallpaper text is Eccentric Std. My system font is Avenir from the original EPHD theme. The color code for the clock is #347C2C.

For everyone that asked for the LS, here is my PSD. You can incorporate whatever images you prefer behind the frames. Enjoy.

http://rapidshare.com/files/430943789/UndergroundHD.psd
    Thanks, whodatfan

Thanks

My current set up, although when i changed the calendar icon is not displaying the day of the week anymore, anybody know why? Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Thanks
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lao3hero View Post
    Thanks, whodatfan
    What do you do after you download it?? I don't have Photoshop is it's required :,(

Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    What do you do after you download it?? I don't have Photoshop is it's required :,(
    yeah it is required. But i think the program, GIMP, can be used too? I not sure cuz I have Photoshop. It's for u to design new wallpapers based on whatdatfan's idea

Thanks

yeah it is required. But i think the program, GIMP, can be used too? I not sure cuz I have Photoshop. It's for u to design new wallpapers based on whatdatfan's idea
    Well if you get the lockscreen like his can you just share it?? I have the old CHD lockscreen also if that helps. I have a really old computer that barley runs and I pretty much use my phone to mod stuff lol :/

Well if you get the lockscreen like his can you just share it?? I have the old CHD lockscreen also if that helps. I have a really old computer that barley runs and I pretty much use my phone to mod stuff lol :/
    Okie see if i got time tonite k?

Thanks

Okie see if i got time tonite k?
    Thanks bro! I really appreciate it. It's people like you that make this thread so cool!

Thanks bro! I really appreciate it. It's people like you that make this thread so cool!
    I'll try my best cuz my PS skills still very noobish. And besides now I playing with a few themes so might not have time :P

Lastly, I am just try to be cool; there are lotsa more cool/icy peeps out there, man!

Hey, can anyone help me to do this 2 rotation lock in normal frames? Like the normal Grey-ish ones instead of red!
    Thanks alot!

Also, darkness, could you cr8 a logo for me that says "Gabbriel"? Any font! preferably something that's cursive!

3rd time saying this

Quote Originally Posted by vodcast View Post
    Hey, can anyone help me to do this 2 rotation lock in normal frames? Like the normal Grey-ish ones instead of red!
    Thanks alot!

Also, darkness, could you cr8 a logo for me that says "Gabbriel"? Any font! preferably something that's cursive!

3rd time saying this
    try these, I just learned how to do this on pixelmator since I don't have PS. If they don't work you'll have to ask again later for someone else to try
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -rotationunlockbutton-2x.png   -rotationlockbutton-2x.png  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    try these, I just learned how to do this on pixelmator since I don't have PS. If they don't work you'll have to ask again later for someone else to try
    ooops try these instead lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -rotationunlockbutton-2x.png   -rotationlockbutton-2x.png  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Requested by Twisted337.

BlueFlameKB.theme.zip
    hi do u have the black color keyboard to share with me?

thanks

Hi guys, I'm trying to download the new update from cydia "EPHD colour UI and icon mods" but I'm getting this error message (attached). I've removed the EPHD black pack from my phone as it seems it's complaining about that, but still no luck. Has anyone else had this problem or can anyone offer a solution?
    Thanks very much :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by steve-savalas View Post
    Hi guys, I'm trying to download the new update from cydia "EPHD colour UI and icon mods" but I'm getting this error message (attached). I've removed the EPHD black pack from my phone as it seems it's complaining about that, but still no luck. Has anyone else had this problem or can anyone offer a solution?
    Thanks very much :-)
    u need to remove it from/in Cydia ie. uninstall from there. A simple delete from iphone by iFunBox, WinSCP is not enuff

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 812 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    You must delete the german translation in config.js
    Thanks roman I havnt got config.js but i have widget.html Do i delete all the german translation in here Thanks for your help

Page 957 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 4578579079479559569579589599671007105714571957 ... LastLast