Page 946 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 446846896936944945946947948956996104614461946 ... LastLast
Results 18,901 to 18,920 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #18901
    Thanks heaps! Found it

  2. #18902
    formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    root
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    1,022
    Thanked 433 Times in 282 Posts

    hey could somebody post the zip of white icon glow psd please? Thanks!

  3. #18903
    I'll send you the frame no problems... lol have fun getting it to resize correctly with the html... that's the issue I'm having

    do you want glow on them or not?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    ChrisOSX (2010-11-14)

  5. #18904
    formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    root
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    1,022
    Thanked 433 Times in 282 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    I'll send you the frame no problems... lol have fun getting it to resize correctly with the html... that's the issue I'm having

    do you want glow on them or not?

    Nah thats ok...I'm actually working on it right now..

  6. #18905
    Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post
    Nah thats ok...I'm actually working on it right now..
    Sorry that was intended for showstopper now for you ...

  7. #18906
    My iPhone is a Part of Me THatton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bakersfield, CA USA
    Posts
    851
    Thanks
    1,327
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 443 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post
    Nah thats ok...I'm actually working on it right now..
    I think he was talking to ShowStopper. Good luck Show! It is a real pain in the *****!!! That is not your average, every day html code in that b!tch!

    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Sorry that was intended for showstopper now for you ...
    Damn you Eenofonn, always one step ahead of me.
    Last edited by THatton; 2010-11-14 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  8. #18907
    Quote Originally Posted by THatton View Post
    I think he was talking to ShowStopper. Good luck Show! It is a real pain in the *****!!! That is not your average, every day html code in that b!tch!



    Damn you Eenofonn, always one step ahead of me.
    lol only sometimes

  9. #18908
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    After more resprings than I can count trying to get the info right on the widget, I said fcuk it and made the widget smaller and just moved the text under it to line up with the icons. Anyone know the exact system font color off the top of their head? I think mine is a little off...

    thats what I said 4 hours ago lol nobody listens to the NOOB lol seriously it looks good bro

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

    eenofonn (2010-11-14), The_Durben (2010-11-14)

  11. #18909
    Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post
    no, this one...ephd ls final



    @Durben...looks like whitesmoke to me...and check your damn email!
    can you post her pic, please

  12. #18910
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    thats what I said 4 hours ago lol nobody listens to the NOOB lol seriously it looks good bro
    noob for boobs :P

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2010-11-14)

  14. #18911
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    After more resprings than I can count trying to get the info right on the widget, I said fcuk it and made the widget smaller and just moved the text under it to line up with the icons. Anyone know the exact system font color off the top of their head? I think mine is a little off...

    Just needed to add z-index: 1; to the css
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-11-14 at 01:44 AM.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2010-11-14), whtnite (2010-11-14)

  16. #18912
    formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    root
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    1,022
    Thanked 433 Times in 282 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Sorry that was intended for showstopper now for you ...
    oh my bad..didnt scroll to see the convo, im zoning out over here...my signature says it all lol

  17. #18913
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    thats what I said 4 hours ago lol nobody listens to the NOOB lol seriously it looks good bro
    I tried adding different css from other weather mods and incorporate it into...good times....
    so I ended up with that.

    Question all...
    Which weather looks better, the red framed b/w images or the stock framed b/w images?


  18. #18914
    Stock

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    eenofonn (2010-11-14), The_Durben (2010-11-14)

  20. #18915
    AKA showstopper1969 Chuck1969's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Posts
    1,478
    Thanks
    959
    Thanked 869 Times in 458 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    can you post her pic, please


    google Marzia Prince

    my personal fav




    Last edited by Chuck1969; 2010-11-14 at 01:48 AM.

  21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chuck1969 For This Useful Post:

    nealh (2010-11-14), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-14), ruijordan2004 (2010-11-14), The_Durben (2010-11-14)

  22. #18916
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Just needed to add z-index: 1; to the css
    Thanks floppy...wouldn't know where to put it and where to get it from. I can somewhat understand what is already there and make comparisons for changes but to add extra in, I'm not that good.

    Any help would be appreciated though

  23. #18917
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Showstopper1969 View Post


    google Marzia Prince

    my personal fav




    Shes a keeper

  24. #18918
    Add this line

    z-index: 1

    Under # desc and under
    #temp
    Just like
    z-index: 1
    top: 50px;

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2010-11-14), whtnite (2010-11-14)

  26. #18919
    formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    root
    Posts
    795
    Thanks
    1,022
    Thanked 433 Times in 282 Posts

    Finally!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0094.png  

  27. #18920
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    I tried adding different css from other weather mods and incorporate it into...good times....
    so I ended up with that.

    Question all...
    Which weather looks better, the red framed b/w images or the stock framed b/w images?

    I'd have to say stock... lol it's funny I made all these color mods and I don't even use them

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (2010-11-14)

Page 946 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 446846896936944945946947948956996104614461946 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •