Page 922 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 422822872912920921922923924932972102214221922 ... LastLast
Results 18,421 to 18,440 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kensaso View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks Thatton

What do u guys think about my springboard? Any suggestion

can you tell me how you got the weather on the homescreen, when i apply the weather widget the slidshow disappear Thanks, also what's the font for the elite hd theme?

Quote Originally Posted by marxus79 View Post
    can you tell me how you got the weather on the homescreen, when i apply the weather widget the slidshow disappear Thanks, also what's the font for the elite hd theme?
    font is avenir. i believe it's posted on the first page of the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Friends I've never had a PayPal, do not understand what it was. As I said a few days ago Dreams are one thing, another reality to me. What many of my friends here have decided I'm just grateful for this, but I want to know that everything I am doing it and I do for I am useful and to help whenever I have this opportunity. I feel strange because many people asked me today and yesterday for PayPal and I just do not know what to answer. I feel both a happy, but on the other hand still think of those friends who do not like me IP4 (Wim, Vanasian, ArDottCeeDuble ...), do not know if all this is unfair to them, do not know if I will not feel forgotten because they help a lot here, but I also know that I will not be angry if my dream becomes a reality. Thanks friends
    in case you missed it

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Sorry I dont have much to throw your way Darkness, I just had to buy a new external drive to keep up with all your stuff.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-11-12), lao3hero (2010-11-13)

@marxus79

You must take the widget weather into your slide show theme, hope you understand

you cannot have 1 theme weather and another theme slide show separate, you must mixed

excuse me for my english

without Darkness there will be many broken icon in my themes.May your dream will becomes your reality.

anyway i wonder when will the special thread dedicated to you will be ready.....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Huaikong For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-11-12)

Quote Originally Posted by wirral59 View Post
    How did you get GOC hd weather widget to show Mine only shows with GOC theme Thanks
    Put this into your theme folder
    Attached Files Attached Files

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Darkness
    Can I get a carrier logo and a lockscreen logo that says Sheriff and another that says Karin without HD
    THX

My iPhone is a Part of Me THatton's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Put this into your theme folder
    Which theme folder would he or I put it in. I need to clean up my code on the slideshow widget because I can't apply a weather widget with it either. It originally came with one and I deleted all of the remnants. Don't really know what to do from here but figure you or someone else does.

Quote Originally Posted by sheriff65 View Post
    Darkness
    Can I get a carrier logo and a lockscreen logo that says Sheriff and another that says Karin without HD
    THX

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

sheriff65 (2010-11-12)

Friends I've never had a PayPal, do not understand what it was. As I said a few days ago Dreams are one thing, another reality to me. What many of my friends here have decided I'm just grateful for this, but I want to know that everything I am doing it and I do for I am useful and to help whenever I have this opportunity. I feel strange because many people asked me today and yesterday for PayPal and I just do not know what to answer. I feel both a happy, but on the other hand still think of those friends who do not like me IP4 (Wim, Vanasian, ArDottCeeDuble ...), do not know if all this is unfair to them, do not know if I will not feel forgotten because they help a lot here, but I also know that I will not be angry if my dream becomes a reality. Thanks friends
    Morning Dark or afternoon I guess for you. You are a true gentleman and provide help to anyone who requests it without ever asking for anything in return. Donating to you to get an iPhone 4 would be a pleasure for many of us on this thread and others. I have icons and load screens for 4 of my paid themes almost all exclusively from you.
    I would love to see what you start putting out once you have an iP4 and are running your creations on it to again share with us all. Looking forward to using a lot more of your great work! Cheers Dark

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-11-12), eenofonn (2010-11-12)

Darkness .. what is the font name that is used for your signature ? TIA

Name: F-Miring Campotype

Hey Darkness,

Can I get a carrier logo and lockscreen logo that says Lonyer

Thanks! :-)

My iPhone is a Part of Me THatton's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 443 Posts

Anyone have a black and chrome or black and silver Safari icon? The zebra just doesn't look right. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Ok so after wrestling with the frame in ps for an hour I finally got the blue glow under the slideshow lol thx for the help T
    That's awesome Max sorry I didn't get to it in time for you

Quote Originally Posted by THatton View Post
    Just a nudge in the right direction was all I needed.

Floppy- check your PMs.

Dunno if this is anyone else's style but they go well with the red and black look:

In all honesty I want to incorporate them into the wallpaper behind the photo widget I am just out of ideas... Have at someone and please share when done.
    I have some ideas... email me those images and I'll start trying to whip something up ... oh and your configs for your widget and your frame
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-11-12 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

THatton (2010-11-12)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Perfect!! Thank you Darkness

22. The Following User Says Thank You to sheriff65 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-11-12)

Darkness
    Can you me a carrier logo and a lockscreen logo my name making

Pawel

thx

Quote Originally Posted by Lonyer85 View Post
    Hey Darkness,

Can I get a carrier logo and lockscreen logo that says Lonyer

Thanks! :-)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

Lonyer85 (2010-11-12)

I tried to change the border color, but when I went to change to change the color of glass effect within this framework, to receive a very uncomfortable-looking red reflection inside

That's precisely why I always cut everything but the frame out first then do the changes... and turn that into an overlay then paste it on top the frame and merge visible

just thought I'd show you how I do stuff :P

Name: F-Miring Campotype
    WoW .. I have 22,104 TTF Fonts .. but not that one !!!!

Page 922 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 422822872912920921922923924932972102214221922 ... LastLast