Page 92 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 428290919293941021421925921092 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #1821
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    So duplicate the theme? Or go through and pick out all the stuff that's been modded? If the icons autocreate how do we save them in another file? Sorry for all the questions but it's 5;30 am here and ooops Im still up lol
    When nodding, you should make your own theme folder that you make your changes above it. You can pick out all of your modded folders an put them into a separate "Boston.theme" and keep it above the rest in winterboard...

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2010-10-08)

  3. #1822
    Quote Originally Posted by x| LiB |x View Post
    Check cydia base theme and a small fix to sbsettings.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Having you on my team is priceless!! Thanks bro!!

  4. #1823
    ok cool thanks Bars and Lib.....

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

  5. #1824
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Bushybrows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    196
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 48 Times in 34 Posts

    Good morning Gents. Early start I see. Does Darkness really go to bed at nite? I don't think so. Bars and Wim, thanks for the updates. Lib, I figured u for a young man........Viagra?

    DM, what up my friend?
    Last edited by Bushybrows; 2010-10-08 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bushybrows For This Useful Post:

    wim66 (2010-10-08)

  7. #1825
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Having you on my team is priceless!! Thanks bro!!
    Thanks!



    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  8. #1826

  9. #1827
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushybrows View Post
    Good morning Gents. Early start I see. Does Darkness really go to bed at nite? I don't think so. Bars and Wim, thanks for the updates. Lib, I figured u for a young man........Viagra?

    DM, what up my friend?
    Hey the site was up on viagra non needed here! We knave that to our old man on the alpha team!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to x| LiB |x For This Useful Post:

    Bushybrows (2010-10-08)

  11. #1828
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by flabyboy View Post
    Damn that is really nice.
    Those are beautiful. Amazing work on that widget.


    ----------------------------------------

    Sup, Bushy.

    Here's a few more walls to tinker with....





    Bars. raising the opacity on that text made a huge difference. We can actually see it now.
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-10-08 at 03:14 PM.

  12. #1829
    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Those are beautiful. Amazing work on that widget.


    ----------------------------------------

    Sup, Bushy.

    Here's another wall to tinker with....



    Bars. raising the opacity on that text made a huge difference. We can actually see it now.
    I know right.... They were original the grey background... And they stood out on that... I think these have got to be the best bang for the buck! The package is so optimized, yet so nice to look at. The entire base loading screen package is like 10Mb!! Unbelievable!! I challenge you to find an iPhone 4 loading screen oak that covers all the default apps under 30Mb!!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (2010-10-08)

  14. #1830
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    7,457
    Thanks
    12,328
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

    Alt **********..



    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-10-08 at 06:30 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    Downloadeous Maximus (2010-10-08), Huaikong (2010-10-27)

  16. #1831
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I know right.... They were original the grey background... And they stood out on that... I think these have got to be the best bang for the buck! The package is so optimized, yet so nice to look at. The entire base loading screen package is like 10Mb!! Unbelievable!! I challenge you to find an iPhone 4 loading screen oak that covers all the default apps under 30Mb!!
    You Da Man!

    Widget is almost done. Should be ready for your next update. Give me a deadline and I'll make sure of it.

  17. #1832
    Bars,Wim...thank you for updates...all looks awesome...finally got red UI...thanks Boss...

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    wim66 (2010-10-08)

  19. #1833
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    In a wallpaper mood for some reason...


  20. #1834
    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    So duplicate the theme? Or go through and pick out all the stuff that's been modded? If the icons autocreate how do we save them in another file? Sorry for all the questions but it's 5;30 am here and ooops Im still up lol
    I too keep a scaled down version of things I either don't want changed or additions not included (like progress wheels, email trash cans, etc.). Makes it easy to just upgrade without having to go through each folder.

    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    You Da Man!

    Widget is almost done. Should be ready for your next update. Give me a deadline and I'll make sure of it.
    Will that bracket around the weather widget be included in the update? Or is it available now? I NEED this!
    Last edited by Navec245; 2010-10-08 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Navec245 For This Useful Post:

    bostonguy3737 (2010-10-08)

  22. #1835
    Livin the iPhone Life T76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    1,864
    Thanked 796 Times in 494 Posts

    can anybody tell me how to get the weather widget,thanks

  23. #1836
    If you referring to cover flow weather....then add Wims repo from his signature to cydia...

  24. #1837
    Livin the iPhone Life T76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Boston,Tampa
    Posts
    1,833
    Thanks
    1,864
    Thanked 796 Times in 494 Posts

    The weather that download posted,thanks

  25. #1838
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    I too keep a scaled down version of things I either don't want changed or additions not included (like progress wheels, email trash cans, etc.). Makes it easy to just upgrade without having to go through each folder.



    Will that bracket around the weather widget be included in the update? Or is it available now? I NEED this!
    It is almost finished. I plan on having it ready for Bars next update.

    A handful of icons to deal with and it's done.

    Quote Originally Posted by T76 View Post
    The weather that download posted,thanks
    Coverflow Weather is Wims creation. Don't get him after me by giving me credit.

    So far, in this thread, I have only posted wallpapers, 1 folder background and two icons. Everything else I had no part in. For the record.

    Come to think of it, Darkness posts 85% of the content in ALL threads. And the guy doesn't even have an iPhone. We really need to get him one. I'll pitch in. We should start a collection. Send it to Bars and he can send him one. Who cares if he can't make calls with it, he can still use it for other things. I mean come on, look at the amount of work the guy puts in...
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-10-08 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  26. #1839
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Next To My Phone
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 58 Times in 41 Posts

    Hi guys, I got a problem...
    My folders (closed) on the springboard don't have no background!!!
    When I open them, they have one, but when it's closed, there is a kind of transparency, i only see my wallpaper (and the small icons.....)
    How can I fix it?

    Thanks in advance

  27. #1840
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lloydiop View Post
    Hi guys, I got a problem...
    My folders (closed) on the springboard don't have no background!!!
    When I open them, they have one, but when it's closed, there is a kind of transparency, i only see my wallpaper (and the small icons.....)
    How can I fix it?

    Thanks in advance
    LOL. You can't. That is the way it is designed.

    Welcome, lloyd.


    -----------------------------------------

    More wall(s).

    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-10-08 at 03:53 PM.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    lloydiop (2010-10-08)

Page 92 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 428290919293941021421925921092 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •