Page 883 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 38378383387388188288388488589393398313831883 ... LastLast
Results 17,641 to 17,660 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #17641
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeDuck View Post
    Darkness if you have time can i get this wallpaper
    I want the top part underneath the mask layer transparent if you can

  2. #17642
    Darkness can you do that wallpaper for me a few posts up?

    Edit: Thank you!!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to WeeDuck For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-11-10)

  4. #17643
    no prob friend

  5. #17644
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tequila-74 View Post
    Can i have only the Apple without sparkels?

    thx
    Here you are:

    My latest theme - -

  6. #17645
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Thanks dark but that's not what i mean. i want to see through the mask. So i can have a pic underneath the masked part with the black bottom part of the wallpaper.

  7. #17646
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    I'm not doing anything else to it, so don't ask.

    hey my friend sorry you may have missed it but I asked if you could make a ghost @2x carrier?if not I understand bro

  8. #17647
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    Here you are:

    very sexy it is!!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    Sanady361 (2010-11-10)

  10. #17648
    my setup today,life will better everyday little bit change



    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0731.png  

  11. #17649
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeDuck View Post
    Thanks dark but that's not what i mean. i want to see through the mask. So i can have a pic underneath the masked part with the black bottom part of the wallpaper.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

    Sanady361 (2010-11-10)

  13. #17650
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Sorry dark i can't explain it.

  14. #17651
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by markito979
    Hey bro can you please do a carrier logo for me, with

    Yulisa and Ady
    Code:
    
    
    Code:
    
    
    My latest theme - -

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-11-10), markito979 (2010-11-10)

  16. #17652
    WeeDuck someone would put on my wall at the bottom of something but I can not explain exactly what it was. Actually what you want?

  17. #17653
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by WeeDuck View Post
    Sorry dark i can't explain it.
    Dark, I think he means like this:



    My latest theme - -

  18. #17654
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    WeeDuck someone would put on my wall at the bottom of something but I can not explain exactly what it was. Actually what you want?
    Ok Let's try and get this my friend. so we have two layers (black layer & the mask layer) i want to keep all the mask layer.On the black layer from the curve of the mask layer upwards needs to be transparent.

  19. #17655
    Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    my setup today,life will better everyday little bit change



    Does your center HTC style clock have animated weather? If so I will donate for it

  20. #17656
    Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    Does your center HTC style clock have animated weather? If so I will donate for it
    go donate to alien1974 the. because it's from lucid dream!!:/

  21. #17657
    Quote Originally Posted by jtskinz View Post
    Does your center HTC style clock have animated weather? If so I will donate for it
    W.I.P mix ,,,,
    donate? forget about it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but you can still buy me a drink,if you like......





    i got few mod in Lucid Dream thread,also it is free,you can go there have a look,and if you like,you can buy full Lucid Dream theme from Alien1974 ,i mod for Lucid Dream theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0730.png  

  22. #17658
    Quote Originally Posted by WeeDuck View Post
    Ok Let's try and get this my friend. so we have two layers (black layer & the mask layer) i want to keep all the mask layer.On the black layer from the curve of the mask layer upwards needs to be transparent.
    this right now?


  23. #17659
    Quote Originally Posted by chg128 View Post
    W.I.P mix ,,,,
    donate? forget about it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but you can still buy me a drink,if you like......





    i got few mod in Lucid Dream thread,also it is free,you can go there have a look,and if you like,you can buy full Lucid Dream theme from Alien1974 ,i mod for Lucid Dream theme.
    don't we all bro!! it's an amazing theme!

  24. #17660
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanady361 View Post
    I'm not doing anything else to it, so don't ask.



    Thanks...
    Perfect..

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to mauikek For This Useful Post:

    Sanady361 (2010-11-10)

Page 883 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 38378383387388188288388488589393398313831883 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •