Page 862 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 36276281285286086186286386487291296213621862 ... LastLast
Results 17,221 to 17,240 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sargd66 View Post
    That did it! Thanks bro!!!
    glad it worked and could do something for somebody since i dont have PS I chip in where I can

2. The Following User Says Thank You to whtnite For This Useful Post:

wim66 (2010-11-09)

Quote Originally Posted by THatton View Post
    Yeah I noticed that too. I am already in the process of fixing it. Thanks for your input! It is appreciated.

I think it was.
    cool, glad someone liked it, Here is a better version I cleaned up the alignment a little
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -jwall.png  

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

lao3hero (2010-11-09)

@sanaday

I think you ought to try pushing your ugly status bars without including the Elite brand name. Kind of makes people feel that if they "donate" they are doing so to the theme creator instead of a hack and thief.

My iPhone is a Part of Me THatton's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,493 Times in 443 Posts

Alright guys, here is what I have so far. I've re-centered all of the icon glow. THANK YOU RUM for the instructions on Auto-skinning apps store icons. I actually REALLY like the way this looks and it is a nice touch or red IMHO. What does everyone think? I can't share yet because I need to talk to bars and ask him what he thinks. In the meantime I am going to keep working at it...

And no dock flow:

I have LiveClock, WeatherIcon and folders all done as well as all core apps and some Cydia apps. This is my first REAL shot at modding anything and I'm kinda proud
    Last edited by THatton; 2010-11-09 at 06:07 AM.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to THatton For This Useful Post:

bostonguy3737 (2010-11-09), chevymusclecar (2010-11-09), GMG450 (2010-11-25), Max_Pa1n (2010-11-09), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-09)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Also here is the rest of the springboard but I don't know how to AUTOSKIN icons so if anyone can help hit me up on PM!
    I can help with autocreates but not until tomorrow morning. They only take 5 minutes at most and those for are for more complex ones. Which these are not.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (2010-11-09), THatton (2010-11-09)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    I can help with autocreates but not until tomorrow morning. They only take 5 minutes at most and those for are for more complex ones. Which these are not.
    I got it bro. Thank u though! Rum told me where to look.

formerly known as VaioOSX ChrisOSX's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok so after looking through about 300 pages and finding a few icons that I like, I'm not quite sure if they are the right size. So if anybody could attach and or make me a dock flow like i have been seening in this thread i would hella appreciate it. Just the normal color scheme. My dock from left to right goes Phone Contacts Settings (no change) Messages and iPod Thanks in advance and to all the themers/editors/modders etc.. You all are doing a fanfuckintastic job on all everything, and everybody esp me appreciate it!

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

[QUOTE=THatton;5569036]Alright guys, here is what I have so far. I've re-centered all of the icon glow. THANK YOU RUM for the instructions on Auto-skinning apps store icons. I actually REALLY like the way this looks and it is a nice touch or red IMHO. What does everyone think? I can't share yet because I need to talk to bars and ask him what he thinks. In the meantime I am going to keep working

Yeah T looks really good!!Red tone and still keeps the Eliteness

Quote Originally Posted by VaioOSX View Post
    Ok so after looking through about 300 pages and finding a few icons that I like, I'm not quite sure if they are the right size. So if anybody could attach and or make me a dock flow like i have been seening in this thread i would hella appreciate it. Just the normal color scheme. My dock from left to right goes Phone Contacts Settings (no change) Messages and iPod Thanks in advance and to all the themers/editors/modders etc.. You all are doing a fanfuckintastic job on all everything, and everybody esp me appreciate it!
    Use the search this thread uptop I'm sure you find the dockflow your looking for
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 2010-11-09 at 06:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

THatton (2010-11-09)

hey does anyone have a backboard theme/folder name?

Quote Originally Posted by slickj6868 View Post
    Here is another static dockflow I made for Mtb29er...

And golden notification badges...slowly but surely turning whole ui gold/purp!
    mind sharing the gold frames and dockflow?

Thanks

Here is with normal icon labels. It looks MUCH cleaner this way or with none at all!

Anybody got like a mesh looking or like carbon fiber looking wallpapers? I saw one Xlib was using I liked. If anyone has something like that mind sharing? Thank you.

Here is with normal icon labels. It looks MUCH cleaner this way or with none at all!

I love how it looks bro
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

19. The Following User Says Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

THatton (2010-11-09)

honestly it looks good with or without labels...subtle...i like white labels personally...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

THatton (2010-11-09)

it will be nice to get the glow like that on my icons but damn I have so many apps lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    it will be nice to get the glow like that on my icons but damn I have so many apps lol
    They auto skin so u just check this off in winterboard above your normal EPHD theme and you will only have to skin a few Cydia icons bro! I already did all the core apps and many of the Cydia ones too... ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

Insomnia

Icon Name: [email protected]
    Folder ID in Bundles: com.imalc.insomnia
    did you pluck this from some jap horror movies?lol

They auto skin so u just check this off in winterboard above your normal EPHD theme and you will only have to skin a few Cydia icons bro! I already did all the core apps and many of the Cydia ones too... ; )
    where can I get it from? cydia?

Could someone please make the HD icon and LoadingScreen for BBDFree EV base on this pic

Greatly appreciate!

Quote Originally Posted by thatton View Post
    alright guys, here is what i have so far. I've re-centered all of the icon glow. Thank you rum for the instructions on auto-skinning apps store icons. I actually really like the way this looks and it is a nice touch or red imho. What does everyone think? I can't share yet because i need to talk to bars and ask him what he thinks. In the meantime i am going to keep working at it...

and no dock flow:

i have liveclock, weathericon and folders all done as well as all core apps and some cydia apps. This is my first real shot at modding anything and i'm kinda proud xd
    would you mind sharing your iTUNES icon?also where can i get the black and white icon pack?

Page 862 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 36276281285286086186286386487291296213621862 ... LastLast