Page 850 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 35075080084084884985085185286090095013501850 ... LastLast
Results 16,981 to 17,000 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #16981
    Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    Morning bars!! How are things coming along for the updates?
    it is late night now over here lol

    Quote Originally Posted by deathman91 View Post
    I am voting the 2nd row, middle.
    boss send u an pm already
    Last edited by mewking; 2010-11-08 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #16982
    My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    588
    Thanked 399 Times in 254 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by slickj6868 View Post
    Goodmorning guys...here are some icon mod concepts im working with now...Any opinions on which I should pursue to 100% completion? I cant stick with one long enough lol! Any opinions appreciated...

    Some of them are white frames...with the colored trim, for some reason they dont look nearly as white on the comp as they do on the phone...


    I love the white and gold man. Those are so classy! Keep going with those!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

    H3ATEDSS (2010-11-08)

  4. #16983
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post


    Dark again... THX

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to roman3001 For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-11-08)

  6. #16984

  7. #16985
    iPhone? More like MyPhone deathman91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mewking View Post
    it is late night now over here lol



    boss send u an pm already
    Regrading the LS Logo, I have no idea. Perhaps you can request one here? I saw many are helping to make custom LS logos.

    Here are some slider bar...


    Here are the color frame mod to the weather widget, if that helps. Noticed that some image have got it's color screwed up in the one posted earlier on. http://www.mediafire.com/file/1y7ai6...iteFull-Nx.rar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bottombarknobgray-2x.png   -bottombarknobgray2x.png   -photosl.png  
    Last edited by deathman91; 2010-11-08 at 03:16 PM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to deathman91 For This Useful Post:

    Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-09)

  9. #16986
    Quote Originally Posted by deathman91 View Post
    Regrading the LS Logo, I have no idea. Perhaps you can request one here? I saw many are helping to make custom LS logos.

    Here are some slider bar...


    Here are the color frame mod to the weather widget, if that helps. Noticed that some image have got it's color screwed up in the one posted earlier on. EliteFull-Nx.rar
    ok can le. thanks alot bro

    u going to purchase iacces mah? like very tempting...lol

    but 15USD quite ex

  10. #16987
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wirral UK
    Posts
    1,329
    Thanks
    20,431
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 812 Posts

    -logo-2-.pngCould somebody make me this logo without the HD please

  11. #16988
    iPhone? More like MyPhone deathman91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mewking View Post
    ok can le. thanks alot bro

    u going to purchase iacces mah? like very tempting...lol

    but 15USD quite ex
    Nope, auto CAPS doesn't work for me and auto correction ain't functioning that well also. IDK if it's the settings or what, anyone can verify? So, no $15 from me.

  12. #16989
    Quote Originally Posted by deathman91 View Post
    Nope, auto CAPS doesn't work for me and auto correction ain't functioning that well also. IDK if it's the settings or what, anyone can verify? So, no $15 from me.
    convert to SGD even more worse i think 18-20+++

  13. #16990
    Quote Originally Posted by slickj6868 View Post
    Goodmorning guys...here are some icon mod concepts im working with now...Any opinions on which I should pursue to 100% completion? I cant stick with one long enough lol! Any opinions appreciated...

    Some of them are white frames...with the colored trim, for some reason they dont look nearly as white on the comp as they do on the phone...


    4th row middle...

  14. #16991
    iPhone? More like MyPhone deathman91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mewking View Post
    convert to SGD even more worse i think 18-20+++
    So the above mentioned is valid? The auto CAPS and auto correction?

  15. #16992
    Quote Originally Posted by wirral59 View Post
    -logo-2-.pngCould somebody make me this logo without the HD please

  16. #16993
    Quote Originally Posted by deathman91 View Post
    So the above mentioned is valid? The auto CAPS and auto correction?
    i got no idea on this lol

    but i know got some symbol bug

  17. #16994
    iPhone? More like MyPhone deathman91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mewking View Post
    i got no idea on this lol

    but i know got some symbol bug


    Aren't you using it?

  18. #16995
    anyone on iacces keyboard? any problem or bug with it?

  19. #16996
    *****Bonzo***** Sanady361's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Pennsyltucky
    Posts
    1,760
    Thanks
    1,338
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

    Mobile Terminal

    Last edited by Sanady361; 2011-04-28 at 10:32 PM.
    My latest theme - -

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sanady361 For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-11-08), trebor130657 (2010-11-08)

  21. #16997
    Quote Originally Posted by deathman91 View Post


    Aren't you using it?
    no. i think abit too expensive , so i never buy it

    if 1USD i confirm buy lol.

    but 15USD...abit..ex...

  22. #16998
    iPhone? More like MyPhone deathman91's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    104
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 17 Times in 14 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mewking View Post
    no. i think abit too expensive , so i never buy it

    if 1USD i confirm buy lol.

    but 15USD...abit..ex...
    What about during your trial period? Encountered problems in auto caps and auto correction? Anyone can verify this?

  23. #16999
    Quote Originally Posted by deathman91 View Post
    What about during your trial period? Encountered problems in auto caps and auto correction? Anyone can verify this?
    i never use the trial period one.

    i dun like trial stuff. either i buy or dun use at all lol

    use liao only more tempting nia

  24. #17000
    darkness can help me with the logo request in post #16907.Avenir font,blue or aqua colour.

Page 850 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 35075080084084884985085185286090095013501850 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •