Page 828 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 32872877881882682782882983083887892813281828 ... LastLast
Results 16,541 to 16,560 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    I got mine working, I downloaded the 1.3 ver, then copied the theme folder into winterboard, then went into the html file's to put in my zip and then the other to reference the blue frame, because its reference to the stock frame for the widget.
    I'm sure I couldve got it straightened out I just gave up to quick on it I'll get to it tomorrow

hey sorry to anyone waiting on some work from me spent a few days in the hospital all good now and will return to modding things on Monday.
    in the meantime I am on kik feel free to add me name is xWhiplashx

later on

whip

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cdnGhost For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (2010-11-07), kimvy (2010-11-08), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-07), tellytel (2010-11-07)

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    I'm sure I couldve got it straightened out I just gave up to quick on it I'll get to it tomorrow
    I will say this, the 1.2 ver didn't work for me, but the 1.3 did, so i went into the folder and saw the HTML files and open them up with textpad (text editor) saw the one item for the zip code and then went into the other and saw the line code referring to the stock icon set and change it to blue and then there was 1 more under it and change it to blue also from stock. So it took a little messing around and figuring it out LOL

Quote Originally Posted by x_Whiplash_x View Post
    hey sorry to anyone waiting on some work from me spent a few days in the hospital all good now and will return to modding things on Monday.
    in the meantime I am on kik feel free to add me name is xWhiplashx

later on

whip
    Oh sorry to hear that bro, well at least all is good now and that's what counts
    Last edited by Carvensno; 2010-11-07 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hi guys. I'm new to this theme. I've had some others for awhile and needed a change. I like the new lockscreen with three different pics. I went into ifile and changed the pics to my one. I then realized that the left and right picutre have a prospective already in them. The change is not done by programming. So since, i was not on this forum when this lockscreen option came out and going through over 1000 pages of forum is just a tad time consuming, i'm hoping some of you Elite Pro HD vets could help me out. Is there a PS action or does anyone know exactly how to format my pics to fit that lockscreen or do i need to just play trial and error until i get it right. Thanks ahead of time for all your help.

Quote Originally Posted by silverstang22 View Post
    Hi guys. I'm new to this theme. I've had some others for awhile and needed a change. I like the new lockscreen with three different pics. I went into ifile and changed the pics to my one. I then realized that the left and right picutre have a prospective already in them. The change is not done by programming. So since, i was not on this forum when this lockscreen option came out and going through over 1000 pages of forum is just a tad time consuming, i'm hoping some of you Elite Pro HD vets could help me out. Is there a PS action or does anyone know exactly how to format my pics to fit that lockscreen or do i need to just play trial and error until i get it right. Thanks ahead of time for all your help.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Welcome to EPHD. All you need to do is make your pics 320x480 name them left.png and right.png then drop them in the images folder of the theme

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

which version do u have? the k.nit ones should do it automatically the one posted on cydia that I did has an action script included with it....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cdnGhost For This Useful Post:

silverstang22 (2010-11-07)

Well Scoop & Sarge I'm still screwed after trying the restore from backup So looks like it's a full restore kinda night lol talk to you all later (hopefully) lol

Whip take care of yourself

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Well Scoop & Sarge I'm still screwed after trying the restore from backup So looks like it's a full restore kinda night lol talk to you all later (hopefully) lol

Whip take care of yourself

thanks bro! good luck with your restore

Thanks

which version do u have? the k.nit ones should do it automatically the one posted on cydia that I did has an action script included with it....
    The one I got was from CYDIA entitled EPHD New Lockscreen.

The one I got was from CYDIA entitled EPHD New Lockscreen.
    Wait i just found the action script. Thanks!
    Last edited by silverstang22; 2010-11-07 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

is the all in one lockscreen taken out from cydia?

cant find any....

Thanks

Ok, I used the action and this game me the Right.png that i needed. How do i make the left side? Thanks again for the help.

Ok, I used the action and this game me the Right.png that i needed. How do i make the left side? Thanks again for the help.
    flip the image horizontally for the opposite side....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cdnGhost For This Useful Post:

silverstang22 (2010-11-07)

Thanks

flip the image horizontally for the opposite side....
    Ok, sorry but i need one more thing. I've got the left and right image all done and then i resprung the device. The pic in the center now says, "select image in camera roll". Selecting an image in camera roll and making it my lockscreen background does not change anything. How do i fix this center image? i'm sure its probably really obvious and i'm overthinking but nevertheless, i am stuck. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    okay people here is version 1.2 .. it has all colors and a slight bit of modification to it... I may be working on a B&W iconset to get framed with colors... Slick is going to do his SICK purple&gold for me

see screenshots for colors

Download it here
    I hope your not sharing my default icons in your packages.... if you are, remove them... that's a no no...

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I hope your not sharing my default icons in your packages.... if you are, remove them... that's a no no...
    I think he did state in the b&w icons download that all the "default and cydia apps" are themed. so i would assume their the defaults from EPHD.

"EPHD Stock Icon's in B&W ... this will only be cydia and stock apps... don't know how to make all the autoskinning icons B&W

*Important... this bundle will not autoskin anything... so you have to use it on top of EPHD or copy the icons out of this bundle"
    Last edited by Raaj FX was banned; 2010-11-07 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

hey bars, how you doing? how was your day off from here LOL

Just curious, but in no big hurry, but did you get my email to your yahoo email?

could one of the css guru's help me out with a problem i posted about 10pages back?

is there a way to change the interval?

and how to fix this

my eyes hurt from staring at css, and i still haven't figured it out

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    hey bars i cant find your all in one lockscreen in your repo.

is it gone?

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    I think he did state in the b&w icons download that all the "default and cydia apps" are themed. so i would assume their the defaults from EPHD.

"EPHD Stock Icon's in B&W ... this will only be cydia and stock apps... don't know how to make all the autoskinning icons B&W

*Important... this bundle will not autoskin anything... so you have to use it on top of EPHD or copy the icons out of this bundle"
    Im wonderei ng what makes people thing they can freely share parts of my paid theme, in my thread ..... Dumb, especially without even asking me permission.... Well if he doest have them removed, hell will be looking at infractions....

Quote Originally Posted by mewking View Post
    hey bars i cant find your all in one lockscreen in your repo.

is it gone?
    nope its there....

NIght gang!Another long day ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by mewking View Post
    is the all in one lockscreen taken out from cydia?

cant find any....
    "all in one Elite Lockscreens" found on my repo....
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-11-07 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-07)

Can someone please make the angle for me....Left right, left right for the floading frame in lock screen.....Thanks so much

Page 828 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 32872877881882682782882983083887892813281828 ... LastLast