Page 806 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 30670675679680480580680780881685690613061806 ... LastLast
Results 16,101 to 16,120 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by stevesin View Post
    how did you slow down the slideshow?! please share
    I did my RainMan act
    I stare at the css, render it in my mind and change a bunch of numbers
    The slide show is 5 pics x 6 sec = 30 sec
    I made it 5 x 8 sec = 40sec.
    Now go stare at the css yourself

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-06), rumcajs (2010-11-06), shellbell1471 (2010-11-06), trebor130657 (2010-11-06), whtnite (2010-11-06)

Sorry for disturbe.. this is my request about 2 dockflow..

In zip file there are ready icons..

First Dockflow 1-4
    Second Dockflow 5-8

Thanks in advance

Dockflow.zip

iPhone? More like MyPhone thatguyhaikal's Avatar
    Thanks

how do i get the clock to be centered?

can someone please make a logo in old english that says GHOST?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Kinda random but...

Have any one of you experienced (with the Elite Pro Hd theme) your txt notification changing? By that i mean, my txt sounds will alternate between the bell (stock sound) and the Elite Pro sounds.

Any way to change or rectify this?

Thanks for your guys help.

Quote Originally Posted by wim66 View Post
    I did my RainMan act
    I stare at the css, render it in my mind and change a bunch of numbers
    The slide show is 5 pics x 6 sec = 30 sec
    I made it 5 x 8 sec = 40sec.
    Now go stare at the css yourself
    okay! Thanks

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    1. Would've made them longer intervals, but I wanted to consider that not EVERYONE is going to download 60 sec lockscreen for this.

2. I wanted to make sure this theme worked out of the box. The first 3 images that appear (without any manipulation) is the custom user wallpaper selected in the camera roll. Then the subsequent images in the main frame slideshow correspond to the images pre-selected in the Images folder.

Now the user can then decide to replace those images by drop images in the Images folder and naming them 1.png, 2.png, 3.png, and 4.png. If the user chooses to replace the very FIRST image (normally the custom wallpaper), then the user can drop 0.png into that folder - leaving the left and right images being a cropped and rescaled version of the user selected wallpaper via the camera roll.

If the user wishes to create SPECIFIC images for the left and right frames, the user can then drop left.png and/or right.png into the Images folder. Those images will take precedent over any other images.

Conclusion:

Overall, I wanted this experience to be as easy as possible and not REQUIRE any SSH at all unless the user chooses to. The directions for these customizations are in the Images folder.

----------------

For everyone else, I'm glad you guys are enjoying the slideshow lockscreen. It was a concept I had earlier this year with Seven OS and Twilight NeoStyle and I'm glad it finally has hit the public market. It took a while for these lockscreens to get optimized and with myself only having 4-8 hours a week to do ANYTHING related to photoshop or coding, it was a challenge. A challenge, that seemingly, has paid off.

I will be sending bars the PSDs for the frames for further customizations. If you need anything else further to satisfy those custom cravings, state so in the thread... I will do my utmost best to keep up with this rollercoaster of a thread, lol.

- Austin
    Ah, so now I get it. You just wanted to make sure that this was useable for everyone! Makes more sense. I guess I didn't think about the 60 sec lock since I have always had it installed
    Thanks for explaining Austin!

Thanks
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Looks good Max nice clean job......I'm still trying to get mine working lol dam side images are all messed up
    Thanks Boston there's so much inspiration here cant figure out how I want things lol

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

any chance i can get a lock screen logo that says Marinos without the HD . also im putting my pictures in the images folder of the v2 lockscreen and naming them pic1 and pic2 but they still dont show up am i doing something wrong
    UPDATE: forget about the lockscreen images im an idiot i only need the logo
    Last edited by Mkokolis; 2010-11-06 at 06:24 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,815 Times in 638 Posts

Anybody else have slideshow LS just disappear out of repo?

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Okay, and also a version with the shadowing lol. I'm cool with the shadowing, just not the glare.

But for now.

ILL

Love the speakers.. clever idea

Sorry if this has been answered but can anyone help with no rain image on the widget

Edit: Got it fixed

Thanks

how do u remove the half lighter tone in ur center images?

Quote Originally Posted by THatton View Post
    Did u see that bloody keyboard SMS icon I posted on the last page? It won't match your current look but I thought of u when I was making it. Thought u would like it.
    Please, share this wallpaper psd

"The Chuck Bass of Theming" k.nitsua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,217 Times in 2,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    ok, after removing other lockscreens i am still getting conflicting packages error. knowing k he probably molested my package
    Totally got molested, yo!!!!

Jk

Btw, for those wondering why I went with this new layout; it's because it appeared the public was pushing for that direction. I honestly did the other one because of the "off-center" trend. If people want an update, including retina and slideshow, to the original original lockscreen... Bug Bars and he'll, in turn, start bugging me ^_^

Also, if there is a big enough demand for more slideshow images, Bars will pick up on it and tell me and then I'll make it happen. Only did four because I didn't think anymore would show in a standard sec lock.

Got another big project in the works and I got finals coming up soon, so I'm in a bit of a time crunch. But I'll do my best! ^_^
    #eli7e revived me

17. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to k.nitsua For This Useful Post:

Carvensno (2010-11-06), chevymusclecar (2010-11-06), clarkkent06 (2010-11-08), Darkness777 (2010-11-06), Dexy88 (2010-11-07), Downloadeous Maximus (2010-11-06), elcabezon (2010-11-08), kimvy (2010-11-07), lao3hero (2010-11-06), Max_Pa1n (2010-11-06), Raaj FX was banned (2010-11-06), rumcajs (2010-11-06), tellytel (2010-11-06), whtnite (2010-11-06), wim66 (2010-11-06)

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    now im getting
    http://idothis(butyoucantdownloadit)designs.com
    http/1.1 404 not found

since it seems to work for others ion here earlier i will try this:

wtf!!?
    lmao

Quote Originally Posted by k.nitsua View Post
    1. Would've made them longer intervals, but I wanted to consider that not EVERYONE is going to download 60 sec lockscreen for this.

2. I wanted to make sure this theme worked out of the box. The first 3 images that appear (without any manipulation) is the custom user wallpaper selected in the camera roll. Then the subsequent images in the main frame slideshow correspond to the images pre-selected in the Images folder.

Now the user can then decide to replace those images by drop images in the Images folder and naming them 1.png, 2.png, 3.png, and 4.png. If the user chooses to replace the very FIRST image (normally the custom wallpaper), then the user can drop 0.png into that folder - leaving the left and right images being a cropped and rescaled version of the user selected wallpaper via the camera roll.

If the user wishes to create SPECIFIC images for the left and right frames, the user can then drop left.png and/or right.png into the Images folder. Those images will take precedent over any other images.

Conclusion:

Overall, I wanted this experience to be as easy as possible and not REQUIRE any SSH at all unless the user chooses to. The directions for these customizations are in the Images folder.

----------------

For everyone else, I'm glad you guys are enjoying the slideshow lockscreen. It was a concept I had earlier this year with Seven OS and Twilight NeoStyle and I'm glad it finally has hit the public market. It took a while for these lockscreens to get optimized and with myself only having 4-8 hours a week to do ANYTHING related to photoshop or coding, it was a challenge. A challenge, that seemingly, has paid off.

I will be sending bars the PSDs for the frames for further customizations. If you need anything else further to satisfy those custom cravings, state so in the thread... I will do my utmost best to keep up with this rollercoaster of a thread, lol.

- Austin
    The only thing that I think would be cool to see added to this is the option to have left and right slideshow as well.... but at different intervals than the main pic
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-11-06 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

how do u remove the half thingi in the center image that all 3 images has... the darker and lighter tone of the pic thingy,,,

Quote Originally Posted by LuCiFeRkO View Post
    lol

lol your lockscreen's like walking into an import showroom

21. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

LuCiFeRkO (2010-11-06)

Quote Originally Posted by tequila-74 View Post
    Hi Darkness777!
    Can you tell me, what's the Name of the Font is?

thx
    Dark,

Can you please make me a log for:

Tim Suan and Primetime in this font?

Thank you!

Thanks

eenofon? any help?

Page 806 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 30670675679680480580680780881685690613061806 ... LastLast