Page 788 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 28868873877878678778878979079883888812881788 ... LastLast
Results 15,741 to 15,760 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #15741
    Iacces doesn't work with 4.1.. Can someone confirm if I have read right? Is there another way this can happen without iacces?

  2. #15742
    MMI OG MODDER Max_Pa1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The Empire State
    Posts
    6,279
    Thanks
    18,047
    Thanked 30,402 Times in 5,077 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    What's up with people screaming today .....WTF....




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    +1 lol it's Friday peoples

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (2010-11-05)

  4. #15743
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovejunkie View Post
    Iacces doesn't work with 4.1.. Can someone confirm if I have read right? Is there another way this can happen without iacces?
    iacces china works on 4.1

  5. #15744
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    What's up with people screaming today .....WTF....




    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    NO SH!t huh???? No patience huh???

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Carvensno For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (2010-11-05)

  7. #15745
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Thanks for the help. now it works with the "zipcode". Now i have another problem with the temperature, the temperature is in fahrenheit and net Celsius. can i change this?

    EDIT: i found the solution: Set farenheit=false or celsius=true...forget which one lol...it's in config.js

  8. #15746
    Quote Originally Posted by Navec245 View Post
    A smart person would back up their latest versions. Instead you crap on someones work and then ask for help. Yeah right.
    and talking about my/knitsuas work like that, because your too ignorant to figure it out, will not get me to send you ****!

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (2010-11-09), rumcajs (2010-11-05), whtnite (2010-11-06)

  10. #15747
    Quote Originally Posted by phatair View Post
    Thanks for the help. now it works with the "zipcode". Now i have another problem with the temperature, the temperature is in fahrenheit and net Celsius. can i change this?

    EDIT: i found the solution: Set farenheit=false or celsius=true...forget which one lol...it's in config.js
    Yep, var isCelcius = true

  11. #15748
    Quote Originally Posted by mewking View Post
    I GIVE UP with the lock screen FINAL version already. IT IS CRAP

    i going to use back my lockscreen V2. damm feeling pissed off
    you meant to say, " the newest version, isn't EXACTLY as I wanted it, bars, may I ask you for the last version, PLEASE."

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (2010-11-05), Logan80 (2010-11-07), The_Durben (2010-11-05), whtnite (2010-11-06)

  13. #15749
    Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    If you look in cydia 90% of his stuff is by other people with actual talent. Anyone can add a color overlay and repackage things. That's so lame.
    Isn't that all vitamin water is? Repackaged color added water? Maybe his status bar gives your phone vitamins. Ever think of that?

    Continuously redoing the same thing over and over is the definition of insanady.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

    eenofonn (2010-11-05), iRyanKGT (2010-11-09), whtnite (2010-11-06)

  15. #15750
    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Isn't that all vitamin water is? Repackaged color added water? Maybe his status bar gives your phone vitamins. Ever think of that?

    Continuously redoing the same thing over and over is the definition of insanady.
    lmfao!!

  16. #15751
    Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Butte, MT
    Posts
    2,199
    Thanks
    2,734
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    you meant to say, " the newest version, isn't EXACTLY as I wanted it, bars, may I ask you for the last version, PLEASE."
    Thank you bars!!! Well said bro

    What is it today and peoples manners or lack of????

  17. #15752
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jeffglenellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    229
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 74 Times in 52 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    Well that worked I just changed it in the text container section
    IMG][/IMG]
    Love the dock icons,but I'm thinking it would look even more perfect if you were to somehow lower the left and right icons a little bit more to be even with the middle ones,if you know what I'm sayin
    Last edited by jeffglenellen; 2010-11-05 at 11:19 PM.

  18. #15753
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    Is it possible to insert CHD details like the sparkle into the EPHD Lock?

  19. #15754
    Can't believe I jumped on the Elite Pro HD train with 1000 pages already posted. This theme is viral! Loving all the creativity and the constant updates, not to mention the support for ad-hoc requests. This HD theme is a little different that my past themes. Hoping to figure all the nuances out slowly but surely.

  20. #15755
    Hey bars for some reason I'm getting an error when I try and install the keyboard from cydia.. Are u able to post a link. If you could It will be very thankful

  21. #15756
    Quote Originally Posted by not2c4u View Post
    Sorry meant to do those but forgot

  22. #15757
    Bars, man, when you get back home an have access to PS again can you post up them frames without the diagonal glare? Quite a few heads on hurrrrr would like 'em.

  23. #15758
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mrsmickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    1,764
    Thanked 276 Times in 137 Posts

    Dear Bars, any chance of getting the keyboard ported for 3GS IOS4?
    Thank you very much..

  24. #15759
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    2,104
    Thanks
    1,324
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Bars, man, when you get back home an have access to PS again can you post up them frames without the diagonal glare? Quite a few heads on hurrrrr would like 'em.
    +10 I want to make them red and sell them on cydia.

  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

    elcabezon (2010-11-08), rumcajs (2010-11-06), trebor130657 (2010-11-05), whtnite (2010-11-06)

  26. #15760
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffglenellen View Post
    IMG][/IMG]
    Love the dock icons,but I'm thinking it would look even more perfect if you were to somehow lower the left and right icons a little bit more to be even with the middle ones,if you know what I'm sayin
    Thanks, actually have totally changed it from this look awhile ago

    "We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Page 788 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 28868873877878678778878979079883888812881788 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •