Page 781 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 28168173177177978078178278379183188112811781 ... LastLast
Results 15,601 to 15,620 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Great looking Homescreen...I'm a fan of B&W set up also...one thing tho...what's wrong with your facebook icon???

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Looks to me like the image is not fit properly into frame...I'll see when I get home if I have B&W FB image to make you one...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2010-11-05)

Looks to me like the image is not fit properly into frame...I'll see when I get home if I have B&W FB image to make you one...

Awesome rum, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by scirica View Post
    Okay, new to the "bundles" concept in iPhone 4. I put the target directory from your zip file under bundles in the EPHD.theme folder. Nothing changed with the Amazon icon. Do I need to do something else?

TIA
    Deselect and reselect the theme in winterboard. That should change it.

Okay, new to the "bundles" concept in iPhone 4. I put the target directory from your zip file under bundles in the EPHD.theme folder. Nothing changed with the Amazon icon. Do I need to do something else?

TIA
    Name icon: [email protected] still nothing..uncheck/check EPHD in Winterboard then re-spring like Durben said...

can somebody help me add a sparkle to the top left side of this frame please....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -1.png  

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    FLOPPY! ... I was hoping you would be on... if I get this thing working you mind if I share it? Wouldn't think you would cause you rock like that
    I couldn't care any less. I'm actually shocked your asking. Many of those pics that I searched for and incorporated into the first hd ready picture based weather mods I now see all over in different themes, most people think it was the theme maker or wim. Meh.

Although, I thought we had already reframed that mod for elite?
    Last edited by floppy_joe; 2010-11-05 at 08:32 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

eenofonn (2010-11-05), lao3hero (2010-11-06)

My iPhone is a Part of Me doomsday116's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    bro what is this application: iNEX?
    It's an app from the app store ...it's an xbox 360 app from the app store...It shows the avatar and shows who's online...was wondering for the icon can u use the xbox 360 three rings of death...thx

Hi everyone !

nice job on the EPHD Lockscreen final !!!
    but I don't understand why my pictures don't adjust automatically ...
    could someone do it for me please ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Awesome rum, thank you
    Will this FB icon work?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2010-11-05)

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    I couldn't care any less. I'm actually shocked your asking.

Although, I thought we had already reframed that mod for elite?
    :0 if you did I'm going to feel so DUMB! ... but hey it's a learning experience right

Can anyone make a custom Lockscreen logo for me, instead of 'ElitePro'. Can it say 'Dj Cruz'. That would be greatly appreciated. Great Theme Though btw, i love it!

Any help in understanding how to add something to the EP Loading theme such as Darness777's new Amazon icons? I added the folder to the bundles within the loading screen theme, but nothing happened. Any guidance? What did I miss?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Imitsu View Post
    Hi everyone !

nice job on the EPHD Lockscreen final !!!
    but I don't understand why my pictures don't adjust automatically ...
    could someone do it for me please ?

What's wrong with your images...if referring about them being zoomed then this is how it is..ooo...I see sorry I'm on my phone...

Last edited by rumcajs; 2010-11-05 at 08:40 PM.

Will this FB icon work?

Absolutely! I don't think I've seen that one yet or just been overlooking screenshots but I would love that one.

there it is

Any help in understanding how to add something to the EP Loading theme such as Darness777's new Amazon icons? I added the folder to the bundles within the loading screen theme, but nothing happened. Any guidance? What did I miss?

Thanks,

Add the folder to the bundles in the EPHD.theme

Thanks,
    I give up.....look one page back...your icon is named wrong...

What's wrong with your images...if referring about them being zoomed then this is how it is..

the images on the sides are not adjusted. I attached the originals on another post. have you seen it?
    any help

Quote Originally Posted by Imitsu View Post
    the images on the sides are not adjusted. I attached the originals on another post. have you seen it?
    any help
    sorry I never had this problem...I add my photos from cam. roll...maybe issue is the size of your photos...

anyone????

Could someone make a lockscreen logo that says Deenajs HD, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Page 781 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 28168173177177978078178278379183188112811781 ... LastLast