Page 68 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970781181685681068 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, I was so excited to just find out how to even change my icons..grabbing everyone I even thought I liked, while double-masking all the time. It was all OK until tonight and started looking at some of mine and see how diff they do look...learn by your mistakes when you dont listen and read.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to whtnite For This Useful Post:

Bushybrows (2010-10-07)

Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,889 Times in 6,215 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    They are resizable

Off topic question:
    Does folderenhancer remove/replace infinifolder?
    Is there a limit to the number if icons you can put in a folder with fe? It let me add them but after respring they are always back out of the folder? Anyone?
    Mine did the same after FE update so i uninstalled it and then reinstalled FE, seems to be ok now...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

Quote Originally Posted by whtnite View Post
    yeah, I was so excited to just find out how to even change my icons..grabbing everyone I even thought I liked, while double-masking all the time. It was all OK until tonight and started looking at some of mine and see how diff they do look...learn by your mistakes when you dont listen and read.
    Amen!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

whtnite (2010-10-07)

They are resizable

Off topic question:
    Does folderenhancer remove/replace infinifolder?
    Is there a limit to the number if icons you can put in a folder with fe? It let me add them but after respring they are always back out of the folder? Anyone?
    I think as many as you want. 1st respring they went all over the place. After that they stayed in place, even after resprings and reboots.

Any other suggestions as to why my respring image won't show? I have it in the correct place... only running Elite and the Aqua mod, as far as themes go. Not a huge deal, just kinda bugging me that I can't get it.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

Spelled lowercase respring.png?

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    Any other suggestions as to why my respring image won't show? I have it in the correct place... only running Elite and the Aqua mod, as far as themes go. Not a huge deal, just kinda bugging me that I can't get it.
    Are you respringing from the SB Settings panel? It works for me there. If I respring using an Activator gesture it doesn't.

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

do u have it named as respring.png (r must be lower-cased) in the Sbsettingsfolder?
    ]

mine was "stuck" also but finally I unchecked and rechecked the theme in winterboard and did a reboot not respring and then it worked. No idea why lol but it did.

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

ChicagoV (2010-10-07)

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    Do you have any darker ones? I have a hard time reading the text on the light ones. Maybe a black carbon?

Make sure it's in the general Sbsettings folder and not under the EPHD theme with the Sbsettings folder
    Last edited by flabyboy; 2010-10-07 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

would someone when they have time please change the app store icons to images and the others to the correct frame, Thanks!!
    If I have posted these wrong or need more imfo please let me know. I havent found the Awesome Note bundle name yet

Thanks no hurry at all, just thanks for the help got aewesome bundle name now ??email??
    Last edited by whtnite; 2010-10-08 at 08:47 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to whtnite For This Useful Post:

trebor130657 (2010-10-07)

Do you guys know of a cydia back up app that backs up all my cydia apps? What's worth it to you wether ita free or $5?

Actual REBOOT worked I guess... instead of theme checks and unchecks and resprings (via SBSettings)

Thanks
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

Actual REBOOT worked I guess... instead of theme checks and unchecks and resprings (via SBSettings)

Thanks
    Awesome glad it worked out......

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flabyboy View Post
    Do you have any darker ones? I have a hard time reading the text on the light ones. Maybe a black carbon?

Make sure it's in the general Sbsettings folder and not under the EPHD theme with the Sbsettings folder
    I will make some in the morning.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xXtRaSaUcE For This Useful Post:

flabyboy (2010-10-07), whtnite (2010-10-07)

Anyone know what weather mod this is? I like the simplicity... at least until that Wim/Floppy one comes out.
    It's a mod of wims weather and timeless hd weather that I put together. Here is the link if anyone wants it.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/bu4lcq...DSBWEATHER.zip
    All credit goes to wim and bluemetal for the widgets

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to III[ZERO]III For This Useful Post:

ChicagoV (2010-10-07), iammarcweezy (2010-10-07), Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-07), rapidtommo (2010-10-07), trebor130657 (2010-10-07), wim66 (2010-10-07)

He is going to get pissed at me but he sent ne the gold and it is so over the top I has to leave my phone in another room and that didn't work so I locked it up in a safe and put myself in a str8 jacket and that didn't work. Now I'm typing this with 2 dislocated shoulders and this damn safe is freakin heavy. Not that I want to hype anything. I would post a screenshot for anyone who gives me gift of 1400 for a one oz of screen
    Sounds good! I hope bars will release it in the wild

Nevermind
    Last edited by farbod21; 2010-10-07 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    Do you guys know of a cydia back up app that backs up all my cydia apps? What's worth it to you wether ita free or $5?
    Are you referring to PkgBackup?

Made some more icons, but I need to more.
    This widget is not like the Floppy mods, it's like the SB WeatherWidget in my repo.
    I've got 41 icons in stead of 29.
    I'm thinking to simplify it and loose the clock/calendar bit, it's a little crowded like this.
    Or should I keep it?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to wim66 For This Useful Post:

whtnite (2010-10-07)

Page 68 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970781181685681068 ... LastLast