Page 67 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869771171675671067 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scoop2mylue View Post
    the only icon that will double mask are the app store icons those icon need to be made without the frame around them or they we get double framed all cydia and stock icons need to be made with the frame on it
    Thanks, I understand now, was thinking stock apps would auto-skin...now I know why some have given me probs...wait I just confused myself, then what you are saaying is that I cant use any icon here(like ones you have made) that has been framed, for a app store icon or it will double mask? I can only use framed icons for cydia and stock apps. If thats the case I have saved some to use on app store icons that are framed..guess I better watch out then where or if I use them I gotta thank all of you guys that have the patience and time to help noobs like me try and learn this a month ago I couldnt even spell jailbreak, but determined to try

I think it was floppy and K on neostyle that had rotating pictures similar to what your saying so i'm sure you guys will make it work....

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

I agree with the coverflow weather as a ls as an alternative to whatever wild k nit kreation cones out. It really is a perfect "cover" for this theme. Then for people whi want weather on the sb they can use the dm mod

iPhone? More like MyPhone Bushybrows's Avatar
    Thanks

Just a few icons I'm using if anybody wants any.

Wallpaper
    [email protected]
    com.digplay.imageboxpro

Shopping List
    [email protected]
    com.chrissoftware.shoppinglist

Openstreamer
    [email protected]
    com.zodttd.OpenStreamer

NinJump
    [email protected]
    com.backflipstudios.ninjump

iDiscrete
    icon-retina.png
    com.stubby5000.iDiscrete

Genius Scan
    [email protected]
    com.geniussoftware.GeniusScan

Crunchyroll
    Icon.png
    com.crunchyroll.iphone

All Recipes
    Icon.png
    com.allrecipes.dinnerspinner
    薮が多い額

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bushybrows For This Useful Post:

nealh (2010-10-07), rumcajs (2010-10-07)

Quote Originally Posted by bostonguy3737 View Post
    I think it was floppy and K on neostyle that had rotating pictures similar to what your saying so i'm sure you guys will make it work....
    Wasn't me, probably ibnyaffa

So what is this a weather thread now?

Quote Originally Posted by whtnite View Post
    Thanks, I understand now, was thinking stock apps would auto-skin...now I know why some have given me probs...wait I just confused myself, then what you are saaying is that I cant use any icon here(like ones you have made) that has been framed, for a app store icon or it will double mask? I can only use framed icons for cydia and stock apps. If thats the case I have saved some to use on app store icons that are framed..guess I better watch out then where or if I use them I gotta thank all of you guys that have the patience and time to help noobs like me try and learn this a month ago I couldnt even spell jailbreak, but determined to try
    correct like all those icons that just got posted are no good to use since they are app store apps and already framed they you auto creat again and get double framed all you need is the pic for the app store icons....thats why i was confused doing his icons cause i didnt know what apps he was using them for
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

Bushybrows (2010-10-07)

Quote Originally Posted by xXtRaSaUcE View Post
    It's already there, just rename the folder in SBSettings to Springflash not SpringFlash
    Thank you!

Thanks

Sorry these are for the ones that auto skin, forgot about that.

The bundle and icon names are straight though.
    薮が多い額

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bushybrows For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-10-07)

Holycrap I just got another idea in my head
    Dammit!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to floppy_joe For This Useful Post:

iammarcweezy (2010-10-07)

Thanks

Shopping list and openstreamer are cydia
    薮が多い額

Quote Originally Posted by Bushybrows View Post
    Just a few icons I'm using if anybody wants any.

Wallpaper
    [email protected]
    com.digplay.imageboxpro

Shopping List
    [email protected]
    com.chrissoftware.shoppinglist

Openstreamer
    [email protected]
    com.zodttd.OpenStreamer

NinJump
    [email protected]
    com.backflipstudios.ninjump

iDiscrete
    icon-retina.png
    com.stubby5000.iDiscrete

Genius Scan
    [email protected]
    com.geniussoftware.GeniusScan

Crunchyroll
    Icon.png
    com.crunchyroll.iphone

All Recipes
    Icon.png
    com.allrecipes.dinnerspinner
    They all look awesome...but unfortunately they will get double framed....use those images without frame in size 118x120...then it would be perfect...

ALL APP STORE APPLICATION ICONS DON'T NEED FRAMES....

LOL...you beat me...with correct icon...Thanks...like i said they are great....

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

Bushybrows (2010-10-07)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

I liked the one DM made and Wims but if they aren't resizable to fit under my 3rd shelf then I have to stick with Weather Icon.

My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I got to ask what maybe another dunb question then why doesnt everyone post images we can use instead of framed icons when 99% of apps we have on our phone are app store apps. I have been messing up even with CHD by grabing icons like the cool ones just posted and using them. How does anyone use the framed icons like the "all recipies" one above, would you have to find a cydia app to match it with? OK someone tell me where to enroll in "icon school 101" and I thought I was learning things by being able to change my icons, now I find out it was all wrong. Glad I got the next 2 days off- given myself a headache ......OK saw the post redone...cool now I got it going..lol got images now I can go back to work like I know what Im doing...thanks guys
    Last edited by whtnite; 2010-10-07 at 04:20 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to whtnite For This Useful Post:

Bushybrows (2010-10-07)

They are resizable

Off topic question:
    Does folderenhancer remove/replace infinifolder?
    Is there a limit to the number if icons you can put in a folder with fe? It let me add them but after respring they are always back out of the folder? Anyone?

Thanks

Well I got to ask what maybe another dunb question then why doesnt everyone post images we can use instead of framed icons when 99% of apps we have on our phone are app store apps. I have been messing up even with CHD by grabing icons like the cool ones just posted and using them. How does anyone use the framed icons like the "all recipies" one above, would you have to find a cydia app to match it with? OK someone tell me where to enroll in "icon school 101" and I thought I was learning things by being able to change my icons, now I find out it was all wrong. Glad I got the next 2 days off- given myself a headache
    That was my bad man. App store icons auto skin so next time i'll make sure to put whether or not its for cydia or app store. Cydia icons do need the frame though.

I did repost the app store ones without the frames. a little back in thread
    Last edited by Bushybrows; 2010-10-07 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    薮が多い額

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bushybrows For This Useful Post:

whtnite (2010-10-07)

Well I got to ask what maybe another dunb question then why doesnt everyone post images we can use instead of framed icons when 99% of apps we have on our phone are app store apps. I have been messing up even with CHD by grabing icons like the cool ones just posted and using them. How does anyone use the framed icons like the "all recipies" one above, would you have to find a cydia app to match it with? OK someone tell me where to enroll in "icon school 101" and I thought I was learning things by being able to change my icons, now I find out it was all wrong. Glad I got the next 2 days off- given myself a headache ......OK saw the post redone...cool now I got it going..lol got images now I can go back to work like I know what Im doing...thanks guys
    yea thats why i knew understood why when people were making icons for the app store apps why they would frame them icon getting doubled masked and framed are so ugly and noticable....
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

It was posted numerous times over CHD thread and here that app store icons don't need frames...lol...I guess people get to exited making them in PS...

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,786 Times in 1,224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    They are resizable

Off topic question:
    Is there a limit to the number if icons you can put in a folder with fe? It let me add them but after respring they are always back out of the folder? Anyone?
    Folder Enhancer won't work with Infinifolders. Instead of vertical scrolling you get horizontal. I think it said like 300 or so per folder lol. I don't like that there is no option to keep the folder open after closing an app. I sometimes access multiple apps in a single folder and have to search for them all over again.

Thanks

Your exactly right Rum. I'm excited as hell that I get to make my own ish now. Month ago didnt even know what the heck to do in PS.
    薮が多い額

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Bushybrows For This Useful Post:

rumcajs (2010-10-07)

Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    They are resizable

Off topic question:

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    You can put 16 per folder but you can put 16 folders in ONE so 320 total He has a decent video linked in cydia also showing how it works
    Last edited by bostonguy3737; 2010-10-07 at 04:32 AM.

"We are sheep among wolves, be wise as serpents yet innocent as doves"
    Gone Baby Gone

29. The Following User Says Thank You to bostonguy3737 For This Useful Post:

floppy_joe (2010-10-07)

Page 67 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869771171675671067 ... LastLast