Page 66 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768761161665661066 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #1301
    is there a way i can make a Shake to Undo Killer icon for the toggle? is there a tut on where i can get images and use them. how does anyone make toggle icons?

  2. #1302
    Just have a few questions/observations...

    1.) Can someone make this an icon for me? I hate flowers on my screen...


    2.) I still can't get that great Respring image that Bars did to show up... I'm putting it in the place he said (private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings but no luck

    3.) Bars... I'm still having that faint shadow on the docked icon labels, and also when I receive a phone call I notice the screen isn't themed - looks stock (just wondering if this was due to this still being 'in production' or if I need to reinstall; didn't know if you had updated or not since I had emailed you that one time)

    As usual, great work all around from everyone... I STAY messing with this damn phone (and people wonder why I don't mind donating more than $10 for a theme - it's because I spend more time on IT than I do any app or the phone itself)
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

  3. #1303
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    Just have a few questions/observations...

    1.) Can someone make this an icon for me? I hate flowers on my screen...


    2.) I still can't get that great Respring image that Bars did to show up... I'm putting it in the place he said (private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings but no luck

    3.) Bars... I'm still having that faint shadow on the docked icon labels, and also when I receive a phone call I notice the screen isn't themed - looks stock (just wondering if this was due to this still being 'in production' or if I need to reinstall; didn't know if you had updated or not since I had emailed you that one time)

    As usual, great work all around from everyone... I STAY messing with this damn phone (and people wonder why I don't mind donating more than $10 for a theme - it's because I spend more time on IT than I do any app or the phone itself)

    1. just stick that image right there in the photos.app and rename it to the icon. the auto create will make it an icon.

    2. in there its just "respring.png" without quotes and its an undercase 'r" but if its not working i has no idea. it works for me.

    3. .........BARS????!!!!! this dude has a question i have no idea about. and yes its still in production not far off though.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverado87 For This Useful Post:

    nealh (2010-10-07), whtnite (2010-10-07)

  5. #1304
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GS303 View Post


    This is the weather I'm using clean and simple like the theme
    Anyone know what weather mod this is? I like the simplicity... at least until that Wim/Floppy one comes out.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

  6. #1305
    My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    here....at the moment
    Posts
    612
    Thanks
    1,154
    Thanked 364 Times in 240 Posts

    I like that ChicagoV, that will make a nice icon for photos-dont care for flowers either for the photo icon

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to whtnite For This Useful Post:

    ChicagoV (2010-10-07)

  8. #1306
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    Anyone know what weather mod this is? I like the simplicity... at least until that Wim/Floppy one comes out.
    I think it's one of wims mods and check out the pic it's about the respring
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

  9. #1307
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    Just have a few questions/observations...

    1.) Can someone make this an icon for me? I hate flowers on my screen...


    2.) I still can't get that great Respring image that Bars did to show up... I'm putting it in the place he said (private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings but no luck

    3.) Bars... I'm still having that faint shadow on the docked icon labels, and also when I receive a phone call I notice the screen isn't themed - looks stock (just wondering if this was due to this still being 'in production' or if I need to reinstall; didn't know if you had updated or not since I had emailed you that one time)

    As usual, great work all around from everyone... I STAY messing with this damn phone (and people wonder why I don't mind donating more than $10 for a theme - it's because I spend more time on IT than I do any app or the phone itself)
    here you go bro

    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 2010-10-07 at 03:42 AM.
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

    ChicagoV (2010-10-07), nealh (2010-10-07), whtnite (2010-10-07)

  11. #1308
    My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    here....at the moment
    Posts
    612
    Thanks
    1,154
    Thanked 364 Times in 240 Posts

    hey Scoop, if I use that for "photos" will it double-mask it or should I use his image. Do they double mask if I renamed the original .png and used the one you made?

  12. #1309
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    1. just stick that image right there in the photos.app and rename it to the icon. the auto create will make it an icon.

    2. in there its just "respring.png" without quotes and its an undercase 'r" but if its not working i has no idea. it works for me.

    3. .........BARS????!!!!! this dude has a question i have no idea about. and yes its still in production not far off though.
    Thanks for the reply... but I'm trying to use that icon for the native photo icon - I don't believe those autoskin. That's why I was asking for it to be iconned.

    As for the respring image, yeah... I don't get it either. It's in there, named properly... *confused*

    For the last one, I mean just that. When my phone rings, it all of a sudden looks completely stock. Threw me off at first. Not at all a deal breaker, just something I thought I'd ask about. Didn't know if maybe he did an update or something - I had to restore my phone because I got thrown in a Recovery Mode loop.
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

  13. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    All those App store app icons don't need to be framed just cut image out if the frame and make sure to size to 118x120...in PS stretch image over canvas then click File then save for web&mobile devices...I think that what is called...this option will automatically size your image to 118x120 then drop that image to the bundle folder and you done... EHD will auto skin your image...

    Ok...I see you don't have PS...then just make sure images are 118x120...
    Where do we drop the sized images within the theme so they autocreate? Any help would be appreciated. Would love to use the dropbox image posted earlier

  14. #1311
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverado87 View Post
    I think it's one of wims mods and check out the pic it's about the respring
    Exactly what I have... weird
    Reminding you all that YOU'RE YOUR

  15. #1312
    Quote Originally Posted by whtnite View Post
    hey Scoop, if I use that for "photos" will it double-mask it or should I use his image. Do they double mask if I renamed the original .png and used the one you made?
    the only icon that will double mask are the app store icons those icon need to be made without the frame around them or they we get double framed all cydia and stock icons need to be made with the frame on it
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scoop2mylue For This Useful Post:

    rumcajs (2010-10-07), whtnite (2010-10-07)

  17. #1313
    Quote Originally Posted by flabyboy View Post
    Where do we drop the sized images within the theme so they autocreate? Any help would be appreciated. Would love to use the dropbox image posted earlier
    you need to create app bundle folder,then put correctly named icon and/or LS image in it then drop in to EHD/Bundles...here is list of lots of bundle names and icon names...

    CFBundleIdentifer Database

  18. #1314
    Quote Originally Posted by flabyboy View Post
    Where do we drop the sized images within the theme so they autocreate? Any help would be appreciated. Would love to use the dropbox image posted earlier
    you have to make a Folder file or a Bundle file folder for whatever app you are wanting and then name the folder correctly as the Folder name would be Dropbox.app and that would go into var/stash.Themes/EPBHD/Folders......and making a Folders file folder alot easier with applinks for making your icons skin instead of Bundles file folder IMO
    Last edited by scoop2mylue; 2010-10-07 at 03:55 AM.
    MBP 13" (Late 2011) OS X Mavericks 10.9
    iPhone 5S 32GB (Silver) iOS 7.0.3
    iPad 2 16GB iOS 7.0.3
    Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

  19. #1315
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by floppy_joe View Post
    Well after all the hype maybe the idea was good but I actually Like the classic look that dm has brought back
    Here is the idea I threw to wim cuz he is at a pc and he is Dutch. while I am at work. Awesome graphics wim. I have the coverflow weather icon the same size and place as the loading screens to tie the whole theme together but may be a little to out of place looking on the springboard with normal icons.
    Takin my trucks and stomping home. Run with it wim
    I thought of that too. Very well done Floppy. I hope you release it. I would definitively use it.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Downloadeous Maximus For This Useful Post:

    floppy_joe (2010-10-07)

  21. #1316
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoV View Post
    Just have a few questions/observations...

    1.) Can someone make this an icon for me? I hate flowers on my screen...


    2.) I still can't get that great Respring image that Bars did to show up... I'm putting it in the place he said (private/var/mobile/Library/SBSettings but no luck

    3.) Bars... I'm still having that faint shadow on the docked icon labels, and also when I receive a phone call I notice the screen isn't themed - looks stock (just wondering if this was due to this still being 'in production' or if I need to reinstall; didn't know if you had updated or not since I had emailed you that one time)

    As usual, great work all around from everyone... I STAY messing with this damn phone (and people wonder why I don't mind donating more than $10 for a theme - it's because I spend more time on IT than I do any app or the phone itself)
    @3....put this in Themes and activate above EHD...it should remove dock icon labels...
    Attached Files Attached Files

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    ChicagoV (2010-10-07)

  23. #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    I thought of that too. Very well done Floppy. I hope you release it. I would definitively use it.
    id prefer it be a lockscreen

  24. #1318
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Does anyone have that other safari icon that bars has??? Bars?? Thanks!!

  25. #1319
    (Maximus Themeitus) Downloadeous Maximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    W8127'30" N 4101'12"
    Posts
    3,003
    Thanks
    3,361
    Thanked 5,664 Times in 1,922 Posts

    Man, with all the cool weather widget mods, I think the question now is, how do we have a diff widget for each springboard page.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBass View Post
    What?! You and WIM? Behind my back? You two timing beeyatch!



    Going to have to go against my man Floppy and say I think it would look better if it was all contained in the weather frame... and if the description is in sentence case not all lower.
    How do I change that?
    Last edited by Downloadeous Maximus; 2010-10-07 at 04:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  26. #1320
    Quote Originally Posted by Downloadeous Maximus View Post
    Man, with all the cool weather widget mods, I think the question now is, how do we have a diff widget for each springboard page.
    Lol...i was just thinking same thing...

Page 66 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768761161665661066 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •