Page 626 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 12652657661662462562662762863667672611261626 ... LastLast
Results 12,501 to 12,520 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

  1. #12501


    thanks for keyboard




  2. #12502
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoned Amigo View Post
    On the 640x960 default can anyone tell me how to get the reflection ?
    Just pm u

  3. #12503
    kabyl. I would greatly appreciate it if you would share your wallpaper. that us exactly what I'm looking for. thank you in advance if you will.

  4. #12504
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    drop him an email with a donation and request you will be glad you did
    how much i have to donate to him , in order to get the beta repo?

  5. #12505
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Ok look it's ORIGINAL:



    With 3 differentes pictures:



    The probleme ! I want full picture like to A no zooming B and C.

    HERE 3 differentes pictures FULL SIZE :

    http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/...1031135828.jpg
    They are different lockscreens. If you search the thread there was a way to eliminate the Zoom with that lockscreen but I never took the time to figure it out. sorry.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

    [email protected] (2010-10-31)

  7. #12506
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    <------------- over there
    Posts
    71
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 26 Times in 18 Posts

    since winterboard has been updated for full HD uiimages, what is the new size for signal and wifi images?
    are they still the same size as before? if they can be HD, just double the size and add @2x?
    thank you in advance

  8. #12507
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    hey @rum did you get my pm about the logos?Can you give me any help with that buddy?
    yeah..i got it....just need to sit down for a minute and get you details....

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (2010-10-31)

  10. #12508
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    Yep sure is...

    Thanks Jazzman ;o)

  11. #12509
    Can somebody make a logo that says Nando without the HD? Please

  12. #12510
    Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post


    Portrait complete
    Damn so classy Bars !!!
    I love it
    No azerty mode in preview?
    Good work

  13. #12511
    Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,592
    Thanks
    308
    Thanked 730 Times in 444 Posts

    Anybody an idea how to become the german letters to work?(,,,)

  14. #12512
    Quote Originally Posted by nandostick View Post
    Can somebody make a logo that says Nando without the HD? Please
    here you go..



  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-10-31), nandostick (2010-10-31)

  16. #12513
    What's Jailbreak? OrinocoDelta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Indonesia, Bali
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    Hello from Germany ;-) Elite Pro HD for Phone 4 is the BEST Theme i ever found & install ;-)
    Everything works great ;-) BUT:

    AutoCreate Icons from Apps over iTunes works perfectly - but how Apps from Cydia can do the same?
    I mean why AutoCreate Icons from apps over Cydia don't works?

    Is there any option to get this work? Please help me and point me to an solution...

    Greetz & Kind Regards from Germany
    OrinocoDelta
    ________________
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/tdolphinsvoice
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheDolphinsVoice

    Not because it is impossible, we don't try it, but because we don't try it, it's impossible!

  17. #12514
    Quote Originally Posted by nealh View Post
    They are different lockscreens. If you search the thread there was a way to eliminate the Zoom with that lockscreen but I never took the time to figure it out. sorry.
    thx no problem i search

  18. #12515
    what is bars donation email?

    i would like to donate him $$$ to gain access to the beta repo in order to get his theme faster than most others

  19. #12516
    My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    here....at the moment
    Posts
    612
    Thanks
    1,154
    Thanked 364 Times in 240 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by OrinocoDelta View Post
    Hello from Germany ;-) Elite Pro HD for Phone 4 is the BEST Theme i ever found & install ;-)
    Everything works great ;-) BUT:

    AutoCreate Icons from Apps over iTunes works perfectly - but how Apps from Cydia can do the same?
    I mean why AutoCreate Icons from apps over Cydia don't works?

    Is there any option to get this work? Please help me and point me to an solution...

    Greetz & Kind Regards from Germany
    Cydia and native apps dont auto skin someone here will have to do it for you...or use search above, they probably have already been posted

  20. #12517
    Lol
    Darker will be fine, actually the same color Bars uses for the theme by default.

  21. #12518
    Quote Originally Posted by kabyl View Post


    thanks for keyboard



    what font you use?
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3357439&dateline=1419  023899

  22. #12519
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoned Amigo View Post
    On the 640x960 default can anyone tell me how to get the reflection ?
    Is it possible to make this a Dockflow?

  23. #12520
    What's Jailbreak? OrinocoDelta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Indonesia, Bali
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by whtnite View Post
    Cydia and native apps dont auto skin someone here will have to do it for you...or use search above, they probably have already been posted
    OK i did a 'search' before, but i don't find any answer ir any way to come closer to AutoCreate Icons for Cydia / Native Apps...

    Maybee you have a Link for me?
    OrinocoDelta
    ________________
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/tdolphinsvoice
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheDolphinsVoice

    Not because it is impossible, we don't try it, but because we don't try it, it's impossible!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to OrinocoDelta For This Useful Post:

    whtnite (2010-10-31)

Page 626 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 12652657661662462562662762863667672611261626 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •