Page 611 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 11151156160160961061161261362166171111111611 ... LastLast
Results 12,201 to 12,220 of 58759

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD [ RELEASE ]

Quote Originally Posted by jazzman911 View Post
    He does not have Paypal, or a credit card, or money for that matter, so we helped the guy out ...Thank you for the offer, much appreciated..
    He has no money? count me to support him. should we paypal you and you send him the funds for whatever.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

anyone know what image this is ? its the only one that isn skinned

Yeah this App can suck one, damn thing just resets itself every single time it's closed - pop up comes up every time, all the toggled are back on. Garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Almost got this theme where I want it. Waiting on a red dockflow from eenofonn and trying to get my badges to have a red background. Anyone know an easy fix for that?

Like to thank a few people for work on this:
    Bars-for the awesome theme
    eenofonn-for my upcoming dock
    Darkness-for a bunch of icons posted
    DM-for your flippin awesome kb which I will be grabbing when I get iacces
    Others as well for helping with questions and posting wallpapers. (sorry, too many names to remember where I grabbed them from)

Also everyone else who is involved in this thread. You guys all ROCK!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Check this out
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sms_icon-2x.png   -phone_icon-2x.png   -applicationiconpro-2x.png   -icon-2x.png   -icon-mediaplayer-2x.png  

5. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (2010-10-31)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Just an FYI.... Knitsua is back in the Lockscreen lab
    OMG what else is he going to do :P I haven't been able to find my socks for a week

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    anyone know what image this is ? its the only one that isn skinned

Raaj,

How did you get your notes app themed?
    Last edited by eenofonn; 2010-10-31 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Following User Says Thank You to eenofonn For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2010-10-31)

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    Check this out
    Very nice work sir!!
    Appreciated

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eenofonn View Post
    OMG what else is he going to do :P I haven't been able to find my socks for a week

Raaj,

How did you get your notes app themed?
    Nine HD had it themed , i assume your on an iPhone 4 , if your not ill send you my notes theme , as im not on an iPhone 4.

Are you dudes that got this thing working not on an iPhone 4 with 4.1 or something?

Nine HD had it themed , i assume your on an iPhone 4 , if your not ill send you my notes theme , as im not on an iPhone 4.
    I am ... I'm learning that waiting for things to be ready for iPhone 4s is worth it and not to gripe if I don't have something yet cause they'll get it done sooner or later

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy714 View Post
    Are you dudes that got this thing working not on an iPhone 4 with 4.1 or something?
    Im not , but people on here with iPhone 4's have it working.

I'm on 4.1

Im not , but people on here with iPhone 4's have it working.
    There's no way man, the app literally resets itself every time you open it on my phone. Also, won't let me jump into the themes tab - it just sticks highlighted red. Reinstalled the App an it's doing the same thing. I'm all for buying it but if the thing isn't gonna even work in its trial phase there's no way I'm shootin' them 15 bucks.

PLEASE!!whiplash lockscreen all I need it what to change for the frame to be on the right....someone!?

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

1 Pro is that you just respring instead of reboot.

In iAcces make sure iAcces4-China is checked.
    This is the correct address string right?

//Library/Themes/Elite Pro Keyboard/Bundles/com.iacces.iAcces/themes/iAcces4-China/images

iPhone? More like MyPhone mikepirih's Avatar
    Thanks

dm I don't know if u notice or if someone already caught this but landscape pop up aren't themed along with backspace and enter. great f ing kb though I love it thank you for giving it to us!!!

This is the screen I get after the initial opening of the App requiring you to reboot the phone. After the reboot I'll open up the App an still get this pop up, only now when I click the pop up it doesn't jump me out of the app, it keeps me in.

Then I'll toggle everything off, close out the app.

Open the app again an whadayaknow, the entire thing is reset an it's a repeating process. Get the pop up again an all.

However, the default ugly keyboard is enabled, but it won't let me click into the themes tab in the app. I get this.

iacces kept kicking me out also.So I just copied the zip and overwrote the theme that was already in there,reboot and bam!It works.

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

This is the screen I get after the initial opening of the App requiring you to reboot the phone. After the reboot I'll open up the App an still get this pop up, only now when I click the pop up it doesn't jump me out of the app, it keeps me in.

Then I'll toggle everything off, close out the app.

Open the app again an whadayaknow, the entire thing is reset an it's a repeating process. Get the pop up again an all.

However, the default ugly keyboard is enabled, but it won't let me click into the themes tab in the app. I get this.

It did the same thing to me too. But then purchased it and everything works fine, the English button will work and to get to the themes. I have IPhone 4 with 4.1

Page 611 of 2938 FirstFirst ... 11151156160160961061161261362166171111111611 ... LastLast